ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Don’t go all Vance on us. Nothing wrong with not having children.

George Washington
James Polk
Warren Harding
James Buchanan
Andrew Jackson

5 US presidents who were never fathers.
Of course there's not...its one of those posts that almost doesn't warrant an answer its so absurd.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Hoot.

You play this cute little moderate game.

You know how I can tell you are a liberal?

You have never tasked a tough question of a Liberal.

You’re a shill. A fraud.
Eddie Murphy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

My prediction is Shapiro. They’ve done a fair amount of campaigning together and look comfortable with each other.
Walz just shot up the betting market. Was at almost 85% now down to around 55%. Someone placed a big bet.

If Trump wins, I’ll be fine. He’ll be President and I’ll carry on. If Harris wins, you’ll go on an epic crying binge (actual tears) for a couple weeks. You probably won’t be able to post for months. You should schedule regular therapy sessions. Probably daily to start.

If Trump wins, I’ll be fine. He’ll be President and I’ll carry on. If Harris wins, you’ll go on an epic crying binge (actual tears) for a couple weeks. You probably won’t be able to post for months. You should schedule regular therapy sessions. Probably daily to start.
I'll be fine. Wife and I are in our early 40s and net worth is approaching $2M. College funds are completely funded. Only owe $100k or so on the house. My law school loans will be completely forgiven tax free in a few years.

But most of the Harris voters will not be. They'll get the exact kind of pain and suffering, death, destruction, and despair that they voted for. The country will be completely screwed beyond repair. You don't care apparently. Not one sane person believes Harris is better equipped to tackle the issues facing this country than Trump. None not even you. But you'll vote for her anyway or waste a 3rd party vote and then pump your chest and call yourself a patriot. You're the farthest thing from. I'll always put the country first.

I'll be fine. Wife and I are in our early 40s and net worth is approaching $2M. College funds are completely funded. Only owe $100k or so on the house. My law school loans will be completely forgiven tax free in a few years.

But most of the Harris voters will not be. They'll get the exact kind of pain and suffering, death, destruction, and despair that they voted for. The country will be completely screwed beyond repair. You don't care apparently. Not one sane person believes Harris is better equipped to tackle the issues facing this country than Trump. None not even you. But you'll vote for her anyway or waste a 3rd party vote and then pump your chest and call yourself a patriot. You're the farthest thing from. I'll always put the country first.
Congrats on doing well. You come across as the least intelligent person on the WC (honestly) and it’s good to know even someone like you can do OK.

The bolded part is yet another thing dumb people say.

I’m still betting on an epic crying jag by you if Trump loses. In addition to low intelligence you constantly show you are slavishly devoted to Trump. I’m truly embarrassed for you.

Reactions: Harry Hondo

“They’ll get the exact kind of pain and suffering, death, destruction, and despair they voted for.”

You millennials not only are gullible in your beliefs of what you see on the internet and social media, but you’re also quite hyperbolic. I’m sure you had America’s demise predicted in 2009, when Obama took office.

She can't pick a Jew as a running mate and keep her street cred with the woke community.

But damn, I hope she does. Chicago will be on fire during the convention.
Is there a condition that Chicago won't be on fire during the elections? Or on a wednesday? Or during.......... oh hell, just on fire, period?

Is there a condition that Chicago won't be on fire during the elections? Or on a wednesday? Or during.......... oh hell, just on fire, period?
A Jew on the ticket would do it. They might quiet down if the Minnesoooota Gov - they love the Jew-haters up there.

A Jew on the ticket would do it. They might quiet down if the Minnesoooota Gov - they love the Jew-haters up there.
Apparently you have seen the type of total trash that they've relocated into that once wonderful city.
10 yrs ago, my buddy and I were out visiting med device customer (one of 3 areas that built ALL med device industry). He lives north west of the city, Me Bloomington' ish. He say's, "we don't drive up there" (north central Minneapolis). Umm why not? "that's called little Somali"
Didn't really make sense for 2-3 years.
It sure does now. Oh what a great thing that we've allowed to spawn on our dirt... TRAGIC is not strong enough word of what we have allowed from a sub species of humans who couldn't prosper in their own homeland, they had to bring their experience of ruining shit and join our Democratic party. If it didn't make so much damn sense, it would be totally senseless.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Harris has overtaken Trump in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin, even if only by a few percentage points of support, according to a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll released Tuesday. And a survey by Susquehanna Polling found that she held a 4 percentage-point lead over Trump in Pennsylvania, earning the support of 47 percent of voters to Trump’s 43 percent.

Polls are meaningless right now. What is very meaningful is the $310,000,000 Kamala raised last week. Far outpacing the fundraising from the gop. When she announces her VP pick today, coupled with her rally in Philly tonight, she's abut to get a mini-bounce before the DNC. Then she'll get another bump after that and trump will have to show up at the ABC debate, or let her have an hour and a half all to herself on national TV.

This polling is also very telling, and it shows how much weaker trump appears now:

According to the poll, 71 percent of respondents agreed that Harris was “in good health,” while 52 percent said the same about Trump—6 percent fewer than believed the same about Trump when Biden was the presumptive Democratic nominee.

The number of respondents who thought that Trump was “mentally fit” for the job also dropped. Roughly 64 percent of respondents believed that Harris was mentally fit, while just 48 percent believed the same about Trump—a 5 percent drop from before Biden withdrew.

Meanwhile, the number of respondents who believed that Trump is too old for the job rose. Whereas just 12 percent of polled Americans believed that the 59-year-old vice president was too old to be president, 51 percent thought that Trump had aged out of the position—7 percent more than had previously felt the same when Biden was Trump’s opponent.

Voters also said they were more concerned about Trump’s erratic behavior worsening with age should he retake the White House in November. Roughly 82 percent of polled voters said that Trump’s “poor decision making” and “erratic behavior” was a major concern, while roughly three-quarters of polled respondents listed his inability to communicate effectively with the American public, U.S. officials, and foreign officials, as well as a weakened perception of strength on the international stage, as other points of “major concern.” Another 49 percent and 44 percent of polled Americans described the potential onset of illness and death as major concerns, respectively.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT