ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Notice that at no point during his 90 min speeches does Trump ever feel compelled to utter the words, “I can imagine what will be, unburdened by what has been.” That’s a good thing because it’s nothing but a ghost writer’s meaningless fluff piece of generality. Smart people see through Kamala Harris. She’s marked a lot of sofas on her way to the top, stains that may never wash out.
OK. Don't see how that has anything to do with my observations of what is a pattern and standard at Trump rallies. I’m finding his pattern interesting. Lots of folks really like his rally speeches.

Simplistic view. Even the biological mom came out and said Kamala is/was key in raising them.
Uh huh. I have a stepmom that I love. Great woman who acted as a second mom.

She is not my mother and she will never be my mother. And that’s that. Don’t debate this point. As JD said, Harris is a lonely cat lady and I do not believe she is fit for children. Too dumb and too vain.

Reactions: DANC
I think she tries. There’s no other explanation for reaching that level of obnoxiousness.
“She’s obnoxious!”
“No, he’s obnoxious!”
“You’re too stupid to live! She’s obnoxious!
“Seriously? He’s King of Obnoxious!”
“You’re a dumbass libtard!”

And on and on it goes.

Reactions: BradStevens
Because Kemp wants the Senate seat in 2026. If he doesn't deliver GA for Trump he has no chance and was just put on notice. MAGA would vote for the Dem. Ossof I think.
Voting for liberals and throwing a hissy fit like a 5 year old is f#cking stupid. Is MAGA now just as dumb as never Trumpers? Trump needs to leave conservatives alone and focus on how stupid Harris is for the next several months. That’s it. Also, the only person put on notice is Trump. His a#% better win. I don’t want another sh#t lib as President for the next 4 years.

Last edited:
So it wasn't his wife?
Correct. It was an affair and the woman did get pregnant--he's admitted that. The nanny vs. his kid's former teacher issue should be easily confirmed or not; abortion v. miscarriage might be tough to prove.

If there is no evidence the woman had an abortion, though, it would be really ugly to continue to state that she did.

Correct. It was an affair and the woman did get pregnant--he's admitted that. The nanny vs. his kid's former teacher issue should be easily confirmed or not; abortion v. miscarriage might be tough to prove.

If there is no evidence the woman had an abortion, though, it would be really ugly to continue to state that she did.

I'm not saying anything about it - just asking for information. I assume the entire story will come out eventually.

But aren't Democrats the ones trashing Trump for having extra-marital affairs (at least one of which - Stormy - is a he said/she said).? Will they condemn the potential First Husband for the same thing?

I'd like to hear the woman's story from her, if she's still around.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
I'm not saying anything about it - just asking for information. I assume the entire story will come out eventually.

But aren't Democrats the ones trashing Trump for having extra-marital affairs (at least one of which - Stormy - is a he said/she said).? Will they condemn the potential First Husband for the same thing?

I will condemn him. In fact, I don't think I'll ever vote for him. I will also question any policy decisions he makes in Kamala's administration.

I will condemn him. In fact, I don't think I'll ever vote for him. I will also question any policy decisions he makes in Kamala's administration.
How about Kamala with Willie Brown while he was married?

Will you vote for her?

Who cares these days?

Thinking back to 1964 when many of the Republican women took away their support for Nelson Rockefeller when he divorced his wife. He never recovered.

Is not caring about these kind of things progress, or signs of moral decay, or what?

What about the saying, People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Oh well, life goes on.

Who cares these days?

Thinking back to 1964 when many of the Republican women took away their support for Nelson Rockefeller when he divorced his wife. He never recovered.

Is not caring about these kind of things progress, or signs of moral decay, or what?

What about the saying, People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Oh well, life goes on.
Hoot.

You play this cute little moderate game.

You know how I can tell you are a liberal?

You have never tasked a tough question of a Liberal.

You’re a shill. A fraud.

Will you vote for her?

Willie had been separated from his wife for 13 years. Not the same as banging the nanny / teacher while the wife was at home.

I admit that I have a bit of an issue with Willie, why the hell wouldn't you officially divorce your wife after a decade of separation, but I don't think I'm going to get the chance to vote for him either.

Reactions: cosmickid

You’re full of crap. Trump cheated on every one of his wives. Trump is running for President. The other guy is a spouse not running for anything.

Last edited:
Willie had been separated from his wife for 13 years. Not the same as banging the nanny / teacher while the wife was at home.

I admit that I have a bit of an issue with Willie, why the hell wouldn't you officially divorce your wife after a decade of separation, but I don't think I'm going to get the chance to vote for him either.

Right. There's always an excuse for a Democrat who does the same thing Trump does.

Taking classified documents is another one, but, of course, that's different, too.

These people are so out of touch it's almost impossible to believe

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Will you vote for her?
Trump wasn’t even separated when he cheated on his wives. We know you’ll vote for him. If this is the defining issue you’re a hypocrite. We already know you’re a hypocrite on protecting classified information.

Last edited:
Right. There's always an excuse for a Democrat who does the same thing Trump does.

Taking classified documents is another one, but, of course, that's different, too.
You create false equivalencies constantly because it’s impossible to honestly defend your guy. You’re a hypocritical bad faith poster.

She doesn’t have a family. She doesn’t have any children. And no, step children are not children.
Don’t go all Vance on us. Nothing wrong with not having children.

George Washington
James Polk
Warren Harding
James Buchanan
Andrew Jackson

5 US presidents who were never fathers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT