ADVERTISEMENT

Trump news conference at 2pm

What will it be?

New VP pick?
Dropping out?
Crypto grifting?
Nothing that exciting?

He is introducing the new gold standard in adult incontinence products with the Trumpends product line. They are beautiful and have "Trump: Make America Great Again" handstitched in gold letters. Trump has personally inspected every one to ensure top quality. If you want to pamper your booty, then throw away that Depends and protect it with Trumpends.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will it be?

New VP pick?
Dropping out?
Crypto grifting?
Nothing that exciting?
Whatever topic he brings up, the underlying motivation is likely "I'm tried of Kamabla (what the hell does that even mean) and Coach getting all the headlines and driving the news cycle". So his thinking is probably "let me hold a new conference and do something outrageous to fuel my ego" on a day when the HW team has a day off for travel.

In other words "Wahh, look at me. Pay attention to me goddamnit"...

Whatever topic he brings up, the underlying motivation is likely "I'm tried of Kamabla (what the hell does that even mean) and Coach getting all the headlines and driving the news cycle". So his thinking is probably "let me hold a new conference and do something outrageous to fuel my ego" on a day when the HW team has a day off for travel.

In other words "Wahh, look at me. Pay attention to me goddamnit"...
That's exactly it. These enthusiastic, loud, jam-packed Harris/Walz rallies have to be making him even more unhinged than usual.

What a difference a few weeks make.

He is introducing the new gold standard in adult incontinence products with the Trumpends product line. They are a beautiful and have "Trump: Make America Great Again" handstitched in gold letters. Trump has personally inspected every one to ensure top quality. If you want to pamper your booty, then throw away that Depends and protect it with Trumpends.
They are called "The Dumpy Trumpy."

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
He has no choice but to try and force her to speak out loud. Not that I think he’ll do any better, but if Harris doesn’t ever speak publicly he has no chance at all.
So you're saying the American people are really stupid and the media is complicit in the cover up of another candidate they know isn't remotely qualified for the job?

• Haha
Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
He’s selling sleep masks at the election interference presser. Irony is too good
Nah...I'm running the bloody elephant ear trailer. It will be glorious! Elephant Ears with cherry, rasberry and strawberry drizzle.

Other elephant ear stands LOSERS!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
What will it be?

New VP pick?
Dropping out?
Crypto grifting?
Nothing that exciting?

Kamala is dumber than Biden, and Biden isn't very smart.

This pretty much sums up Trump news conference.

Except to add, if Harris is elected we will have an economic depression along with WWlll.

Finally, as to his ear, "I am a fast healer".

Last edited:
So you're saying the American people are really stupid and the media is complicit in the cover up of another candidate they know isn't remotely qualified for the job?

I'm saying that Harris will do better the less people hear her talk. The less people see her, the more they'll feel good about her. Take that how you will. It's not that complicated.

Trump had a chance to do this (shut his mouth) but he's an idiot and can't help himself. Harris is more likely to take the advice of, "Smile, wave, and say nothing that isn't written in the script." I don't think she'll agree to three debates.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Kamala is dumber than Biden, and Biden isn't very smart.

This pretty much sums up Trump news conference.

Except to add, if Harris is elected we will have an economic depression along with WWWlll.

Finally, as to his ear, "I am a fast healer".
Just a free campaign event?

GUe1VKQa8AMWVMF

I'm saying that Harris will do better the less people hear her talk. The less people see her, the more they'll feel good about her. Take that how you will. It's not that complicated.

Trump had a chance to do this (shut his mouth) but he's an idiot and can't help himself. Harris is more likely to take the advice of, "Smile, wave, and say nothing that isn't written in the script." I don't think she'll agree to three debates.
Exactly. Hide her away so the public doesn't find out who she is and what she will do until right after the election.

Exactly. Hide her away so the public doesn't find out who she is and what she will do until right after the election.

I think people know who she is, but it's in the Harris campaign's interest not to remind people unnecessarily. Trump followers have grossly underestimated the general public's distaste for the guy, and Trump is stupid enough to remind people of who he is everyday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT