ADVERTISEMENT

The Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group . . .

On another note holy shit those things have gotten expensive!

Yeah, they are.

She actually saves up and buys them herself though. Her grandparents are big into the American Legion, her grandma helps in the kitchen. Every other Wednesday, she asks my little if she wants to help be a food runner for them. She gets tipped out by all the old people that go, so she'll be there a couple hours and will bring home $20 +.

It may take her a little bit, but she buys what she wants.

Yeah, they are.

She actually saves up and buys them herself though. Her grandparents are big into the American Legion, her grandma helps in the kitchen. Every other Wednesday, she asks my little if she wants to help be a food runner for them. She gets tipped out by all the old people that go, so she'll be there a couple hours and will bring home $20 +.

It may take her a little bit, but she buys what she wants.
Lol save it. Grandma in the legion house with the daughter running sloppy Joe’s to old vets isn’t getting you in The Annual.

Hate asskissers. @snarlcakes make sure security tracks him. No entry. Thx

If you can afford them. My kid's new hockey team is playing in a tournament in Tampa this winter. Tampa! For hockey! Insanity.
My GS’s varsity high school team played in San Diego, Nashville, Omaha, New Hampshire, Michigan, and Minnesota last season. Hockey is ridiculously expensive. They were essentially two teams with the same coaches and players. One for the Colorado HS athletic association season and slightly different Jerseys for pre and post season leagues and out of town tournaments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT