ADVERTISEMENT

The Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group . . .

On another note holy shit those things have gotten expensive!

Yeah, they are.

She actually saves up and buys them herself though. Her grandparents are big into the American Legion, her grandma helps in the kitchen. Every other Wednesday, she asks my little if she wants to help be a food runner for them. She gets tipped out by all the old people that go, so she'll be there a couple hours and will bring home $20 +.

It may take her a little bit, but she buys what she wants.

Yeah, they are.

She actually saves up and buys them herself though. Her grandparents are big into the American Legion, her grandma helps in the kitchen. Every other Wednesday, she asks my little if she wants to help be a food runner for them. She gets tipped out by all the old people that go, so she'll be there a couple hours and will bring home $20 +.

It may take her a little bit, but she buys what she wants.
Lol save it. Grandma in the legion house with the daughter running sloppy Joe’s to old vets isn’t getting you in The Annual.

Hate asskissers. @snarlcakes make sure security tracks him. No entry. Thx

If you can afford them. My kid's new hockey team is playing in a tournament in Tampa this winter. Tampa! For hockey! Insanity.
My GS’s varsity high school team played in San Diego, Nashville, Omaha, New Hampshire, Michigan, and Minnesota last season. Hockey is ridiculously expensive. They were essentially two teams with the same coaches and players. One for the Colorado HS athletic association season and slightly different Jerseys for pre and post season leagues and out of town tournaments.

Stop apologizing, It's a sign of weakness. But then again you are actively working to Install Karlmala Marx into the white house. You are officially a domestic threat! FBI and DOJ should be at your doorstep in 3,2,1... OH,,, They aren't? That proves that you are on the swamp team! Democrat Troll. Extremely well played, But Dem Troll totally uncovered !! I was correct 24 months ago !

Let me be clear. You've drank enough intoxicating drinks (those with alcohol) for you to be feeling pretty good at this point. Am I right?
Allow me to be clear, you are hear to create divide buy using totaly insane, non understandable political stances. You have taken the natural Democratic stance of " I hate every thing that you are and must create laws to control you, while you thank me for it all" and transitioned that to "I'm a Republican god dammit and I only hate the parts of you that are against the US becoming totally Marxist" . "My Navel pension requires me to be like AOC".
I'm pretty sure we all understand your level of being compromised. Thus totally ignore your bullshit. Your little battle with MAS, is now quite funny, and transparent as fvck!. Comrade.

Allow me to be clear, you are hear to create divide buy using totaly insane, non understandable political stances. You have taken the natural Democratic stance of " I hate every thing that you are and must create laws to control you, while you thank me for it all" and transitioned that to "I'm a Republican god dammit and I only hate the parts of you that are against the US becoming totally Marxist" . "My Navel pension requires me to be like AOC".
I'm pretty sure we all understand your level of being compromised. Thus totally ignore your bullshit. Your little battle with MAS, is now quite funny, and transparent as fvck!. Comrade.
What? Short and to the point is always better.

I put the glowie on Ignore a few weeks ago. There was no 'battle'.
It's been obvious that he is a waste of time.
I'm surprised you pay any attention to his bullshit.

I put the glowie on Ignore a few weeks ago. There was no 'battle'.
It's been obvious that he is a waste of time.
I'm surprised you pay any attention to his bullshit.
You are a weak minded useful idiot for the Russians. I no longer hold you responsible for that because you are in the beginning stages of dementia. I salute you, sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT