ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is scarily popular

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-03-1200x630.jpg
Let's see. Describe what you are referring to as being "crammed down (your) throats"?

Is this a description? Not sure how that's being crammed down my throat.

Listen if you don't get what I'm referring to it means you are either incapable of understanding or just plain don't want to, regardless whether you agree with it or not.

I agree with you guys on a ton of political shit but I'm also not so blind I can't see both sides of a coin

Reactions: Lucy01
Listen if you don't get what I'm referring to it means you are either incapable of understanding or just plain don't want to, regardless whether you agree with it or not.

I agree with you guys on a ton of political shit but I'm also not so blind I can't see both sides of a coin

Why is this so difficult for you to explain instead of just being rude? It's a simple concept that allows for conversation. I'm not saying you are one way or the other. You posted a picture as if you just dropped a great reply but really provided me with absolutely nothing about something "being crammed down throats". Just speak up and say what you mean. It's incredibly simple. Maybe you have an amazing point?

Trump is popular because a huge majority of middle America doesn't like to have thing crammed down their throats by people in New York and LA

He's popular because he paints himself, and them, as the Ultimate Victims.

He preached non-stop that their lives sucked because of illegals, China, "establishment", Muslims, etc. and vowed he was going to bring back high-paying factory jobs that a monkey could do.

Crammed down their throats? Explain that in more detail. Are you referring to congress passing bills? Pretty sure Trump has been in full cram mode since he was brought on.
It seems Mr. Khorn has a "Why-Me?" syndrome.;)

He's popular because he paints himself, and them, as the Ultimate Victims.

He preached non-stop that their lives sucked because of illegals, China, "establishment", Muslims, etc. and vowed he was going to bring back high-paying factory jobs that a monkey could do.

Kinda

Do you lack access to information and a brain with which to assimilate it?

You need kylehornsbyrules to explain to you why many Americans feel Hollywood and the media are pushing an agenda?

And the Religious Right isn't "pushing an agenda"?

For years and years and years, those freaks tried to ram the Bible down our throats. Yet the second people stand up to them, they cry, "Waaaaaaahhhh, you're trying to force your beliefs on us. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! We're under attack!!!!"

And the Religious Right isn't "pushing an agenda"?

For years and years and years, those freaks tried to ram the Bible down our throats. Yet the second people stand up to them, they cry, "Waaaaaaahhhh, you're trying to force your beliefs on us. Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! We're under attack!!!!"

I agree

Like I said. I think the next election is going to be the sign for democrats. Was this just being lazy on their part or is there a systematic flaw in regards to how they campaign. If they truly don't connect with middle america on their stance on things then they absolutely have to reconvene. I am in the camp where I think no one expected the outcome that was delivered which is a golden opportunity for the right wing group to make a big mark. It could go either way but Trump putting different people and organizations on blast isn't going to necessarily help his cause. His voters are going to be his voters no matter what so he doesn't have to coddle them with his nonsense rhetoric as much as he thinks he has to. By continuing to alienate certain factions he's eliminating fringe voters which could be detrimental. Then again, I've definitely be wrong before and maybe the issue runs much deeper.

Trump "appealed" to those people because he lied his ass off. Period.

Trade war with China to bring back those great jobs? The second they gave him a trademark he'd been seeking for a decade, he dropped it.

Build that yuge beautiful wall? He admitted to the Mexco Prez he didn't care about it at all and begged him to stop talking about it.

Health care for everyone? His plan kicked 30 million off insurance.

I don't think that, the fact is the land mass known a the USA should be multiple countries and eventually will be

Or we could have a truly proportional representation in our government. You know, so states like Wyoming and Vermont don’t get the same number of senators as California and Texas.

I don't think that, the fact is the land mass known a the USA should be multiple countries and eventually will be

If you look back at history that's typically how things transform. With that said, we are too intertwined to make that possible. Most of the big urban cities voted liberal even in the states that are typically far right. So how do you divide up a country when the divide is between you and your neighbor?

If you look back at history that's typically how things transform. With that said, we are too intertwined to make that possible. Most of the big urban cities voted liberal even in the states that are typically far right. So how do you divide up a country when the divide is between you and your neighbor?

That's a good point, I did a study on fractionalism in college. If history holds we won't be around much longer as currently constituted

The funniest apart about this "We'll secede" stuff is the red states are the biggest moocher states....even though they paint liberals as "the takers."

Reactions: YOTHN and meridian
The funniest apart about this "We'll secede" stuff is the red states are the biggest moocher states....even though they paint liberals as "the takers."

And that state called California (the one all the red states point to when say they don’t want to be told how to live) is one of the ones subsidizing all these “conservative” states that are the takers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT