ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hype Thread

Ha! No.

I think I said "Nice hat" as we were washing hands. He said thanks. And then I went back to talk to my friends.

Ever hit Threadgills up there? Good Chicken Fried Steak.
Hat? Bum famously didn’t wear a hat in the Astro Dome because he considered it disrespectful to wear a hat indoors. I agree, by the way. I’m surprised he was wearing a hat at a strip joint.

I don’t want to ruin the discussion by getting all pious but exactly how often are all you old men going to strip clubs?

I’m 30 and down to 2-3 times a year, maybe. If you guys are more than that….. not good.
Last and only time for me was the She Lounge in Evansville a few months after graduating from IU. The guys from work took me. When we walked in I had no idea what the plastic bottles fill with BBs were for.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So, Trump just did whatever this is at a recent rally in Houston. He’s always doing weird shit. Using baby voice. And the adoring fans absolutely love it. I simply don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Trump should cut this as a campaign ad, he’s never been so human. Just a kind old man in his happy place.

If they set up the Oval Office up on a golf course, he'd have the best next term of any president in half a century.

Last edited:
Trump lives by one mere conviction. When you leave this earth, you take nothing that you have received, only what you have given.
Trump will eventually leave with a basket over flowing, having affected so many, making them more whole.
What a Godly man, in our service.

Trump lives by one mere conviction. When you leave this earth, you take nothing that you have received, only what you have given.
Trump will eventually leave with a basket over flowing, having affected so many, making them more whole.
A Godly man!!!! Now that thar is high-larry-us! ROTFLMAO!

Reactions: outside shooter
Trump to his staff, after meeting with evangelical Christian leaders in 2016, when they did a "laying of hands" on Trump:

"Do you think that they really believe all of that bullshit?"

More like the antiChrist than a Godly man. I have socks more Godly than Trump. Well, they look holey.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
A Godly man!!!! Now that thar is high-larry-us! ROTFLMAO!
Outside shooter is on your team I see.
Which one of you two monkeys rub the football with grease, and which one humps it?
Trump will be your next president.
Sadly, that is when all of the peace loving left Marxist, will destroy this country for you.
I honestly can not believe that we have gotten here. But here we are, Civil war, latex dildos changing the entire world order.
And everyone knows that Latex chaff's your skin. Total war crime right there, now days! Chaffed skin is, kind of a big deal!!!

• Haha
I thought it was 34 convictions.

Which one of you two monkeys rub the football with grease, and which one humps it?
Sadly, that is when all of the peace loving left Marxist, will destroy this country for you.
I honestly can not believe that we have gotten here. But here we are, Civil war, latex dildos changing the entire world order.
And everyone knows that Latex chaff's your skin. Total war crime right there, now days! Chaffed skin is, kind of a big deal!!!
When did you start drinking, buddy?

WTF man. You off your meds tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT