ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hype Thread

Ha! No.

I think I said "Nice hat" as we were washing hands. He said thanks. And then I went back to talk to my friends.

Ever hit Threadgills up there? Good Chicken Fried Steak.
Hat? Bum famously didn’t wear a hat in the Astro Dome because he considered it disrespectful to wear a hat indoors. I agree, by the way. I’m surprised he was wearing a hat at a strip joint.

I think all this beating around the bush needs to end.

Mods, organize a WC golf outing. Dems v Pubs. Independents will be assigned a team by mods.
I think I can take any two Dems on here and let them scramble and beat them.

Reactions: jet812
I don’t want to ruin the discussion by getting all pious but exactly how often are all you old men going to strip clubs?

I’m 30 and down to 2-3 times a year, maybe. If you guys are more than that….. not good.
Last and only time for me was the She Lounge in Evansville a few months after graduating from IU. The guys from work took me. When we walked in I had no idea what the plastic bottles fill with BBs were for.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So, Trump just did whatever this is at a recent rally in Houston. He’s always doing weird shit. Using baby voice. And the adoring fans absolutely love it. I simply don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Trump should cut this as a campaign ad, he’s never been so human. Just a kind old man in his happy place.

If they set up the Oval Office up on a golf course, he'd have the best next term of any president in half a century.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT