ADVERTISEMENT

@unclemark why was @myteamisonthefloor ‘s

Or that she was a terrible candidate who was foisted into this position by virtue of identity politics and did an awful job as vp. Her ability to speak is on par with the guy who can’t run. This is Kamala

She’s a god awful candidate who the media will suddenly flip on and deem her a great legal mind, an incredible speaker with a unique ability to relate, a leader, blah blah blah
That would be much better strategy for winning women than slut shaming and talking abortion. You know that. I'm not so sure about the other jag offs here...

That would be much better strategy for winning women than slut shaming and talking abortion. You know that. I'm not so sure about the other jag offs here...
That stuff means nothing to me. I didn’t care when bill Clinton did it. That said I don’t think it’s a topic that should be deleted by mark when celebrities etc are talking about it. A ucla undergrad and law grad. Mark shouldn’t decide stuff like that. She’s a public figure running for prez

1. If Harris ends up being the nominee, she and her campaign would be wise to foster convos about all this by continuing to bring up Trump's sexual and character issues. He'll take the bait, without question. I'm sure Trump has a massive 2.5", soft, crooked erection right now at the thought of all the juicy nicknames he'll be able to throw at Harris. It won't play well for him, obviously. The more he's talking about her sucking peters, the less he's talking about the various policy problems she has (that are going to make it VERY difficult for me to consider voting for her).

2. Somewhat tied back in to number 1... Democratic leaders would be wise not to respond to "things like this", like Uncle Mark has in this thread. Her past is just as open to nastiness as Trumps, or should be. Doing what he did plays in to the "equivalency" game. There's a very good chance that the Democrats, as hard as they might be trying right now, won't be be able to find a candidate with nearly as many moral shortcomings, misdeeds, documented quotes, all of it...as Trump. All non MAGA voters know that, and it is a factor in how they'll vote. Don't give Trump a lifeline by trying to tamp down the legit concerns he and his MAGA people will talk about.

That stuff means nothing to me. I didn’t care when bill Clinton did it. That said I don’t think it’s a topic that should be deleted by mark when celebrities etc are talking about it. A ucla undergrad and law grad. Mark shouldn’t decide stuff like that. She’s a public figure running for prez
I don't either. And also don't think the post should be pulled. She probably did everything Judge Joe Brown(lol) said. And who cares if she did?

Selfishly I hope the right goes all in on this narrative. Keep trying to make a woman feel bad for something 99.99% of men do or would do in a heart beat. I truly hope they continue. And of course they will reply "its just jokes. Toughen up." Again, a terrible strategy that I love. And are they just jokes?

I don't either. And also don't think the post should be pulled. She probably did everything Judge Joe Brown(lol) said. And who cares if she did?

Selfishly I hope the right goes all in on this narrative. Keep trying to make a woman feel bad for something 99.99% of men do or would do in a heart beat. I truly hope they continue. And of course they will reply "its just jokes. Toughen up." Again, a terrible strategy that I love. And are they just jokes?
I’m sure judge joe brown knows. Why would he make it up. And who cares. I’d do the same if I were her

People don’t like or respect hoes is why it matters. It shows character flaws, especially in women (men as well). That’s why it matters. It also explains why someone as dumb as she is can be running for President of the U.S.

People don’t like or respect hoes is why it matters. It shows character flaws, especially in women (men as well). That’s why it matters. It also explains why someone as dumb as she is can be running for President of the U.S.
"People" also don't care about those things much... the echoes can be really loud in your chamber. Trump and his campaign would be wise to focus on policy issues...the only voting block that gives two shits about Harris's Hoe issues...are already voting for Trump. Any non MAGA voter, that has moral code near the top of their voting issue list...newsflash...they aint voting for Trump. All this "hoe stuff" might give them some pause, but in the end, it'll probably just force them to remember how much of a sleaze bag Trump is.

You keep saying he’s a has been. No shit. That was the relevant time. Not today. Then. He was on daytime tv same as montel at the same time. What does he know? He told us what he knows. How credible is he? Who knows. Who cares. It’s his personal opinion on a message board that if adults want to hear what’s the issue?
I didn’t see the content that was deleted (I don’t live here and obsess about this platform like you and a few others) and I have no idea what Brown said about Harris many years ago. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I didn’t see the content that was deleted (I don’t live here and obsess about this platform like you and a few others) and I have no idea what Brown said about Harris many years ago. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
Of course you don’t. No one likes you. You’ve been told that countless times. You suck the fun out of everything you do bc you have a dogshit personality. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Oh and the consensus is that those comments should stay. Once again you’ve adopted a losing position. That’s why you always get trashed on arguments here. 1) you don’t relate well to your fellow humans.
2). You aren’t very bright.

Way to go personal dickhead

Reactions: DANC
Gestapo sees all and hears all. Be very very careful

tenor.gif

Of course you don’t. No one likes you. You’ve been told that countless times. You suck the fun out of everything you do bc you have a dogshit personality. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
There you go again with your “no one likes you” nonsense. You sound like a 13 year-old girl. And the volume and collective content of your posts are strongly suggestive of a social misfit and a loser. Pathetic.

There you go again with your “no one likes you” nonsense. You sound like a 13 year-old girl. And the volume and collective content of your posts are strongly suggestive of a social misfit and a loser. Pathetic.
I’m at sbx with a 13 yr old girl as we speak who has far better social skills than you. You go personal and as has brad and others have highlighted many times are blind to it then act shocked when you get the response that you do. No one is a bigger misfit than you. You have zero ability to connect with people. I hope you have a job looking at papers all day bc human interaction ain’t your thing.

The post you deleted was judge joe brown’s comments that someone posted. We’ll look forward to every similar trump post being deleted.
The difference is the record is very clear that Trump is a sexual abuser and likely a rapist. That’s quite different than people just speculating on Kamala’s sex life. BEFORE she was married, by the way. I knew people would do it and I’m glad though. It will do nothing but turn more women away from Republicans.

I hope Trump side leans hard into this narrative. And Roe. Seems like a bold strategy but they should go all in...
Exactly. The fact that these guys can’t figure out how this kind of stuff will play to women is astounding, but sadly not surprising. Hope they go all out with this strategy

Reactions: Bowlmania
The difference is the record is very clear that Trump is a sexual abuser and likely a rapist. That’s quite different than people just speculating on Kamala’s sex life. BEFORE she was married, by the way. I knew people would do it and I’m glad though. It will do nothing but turn more women away from Republicans.
Likely a rapist? You have no idea if that’s true for reasons that have been explained over and over. The issue isn’t the claims the issue is board moderating

1. If Harris ends up being the nominee, she and her campaign would be wise to foster convos about all this by continuing to bring up Trump's sexual and character issues. He'll take the bait, without question. I'm sure Trump has a massive 2.5", soft, crooked erection right now at the thought of all the juicy nicknames he'll be able to throw at Harris. It won't play well for him, obviously. The more he's talking about her sucking peters, the less he's talking about the various policy problems she has (that are going to make it VERY difficult for me to consider voting for her).

2. Somewhat tied back in to number 1... Democratic leaders would be wise not to respond to "things like this", like Uncle Mark has in this thread. Her past is just as open to nastiness as Trumps, or should be. Doing what he did plays in to the "equivalency" game. There's a very good chance that the Democrats, as hard as they might be trying right now, won't be be able to find a candidate with nearly as many moral shortcomings, misdeeds, documented quotes, all of it...as Trump. All non MAGA voters know that, and it is a factor in how they'll vote. Don't give Trump a lifeline by trying to tamp down the legit concerns he and his MAGA people will talk about.
I thought they were “ultra MAGA” now. Stick to basketball talk. You’re out of your depth here.

Likely a rapist? You have no idea if that’s true for reasons that have been explained over and over. The issue isn’t the claims the issue is board moderating
I do know it’s likely. The judge who heard all the testimony thinks it’s likely. His wife for heavens sake accused him. And his being buddies with Epstein makes the child one, if not likely, at least possible. Certainly follows his pattern. Like I said, I don’t care what you guys and other Republicans , including Trump want to post about her. It will do nothing but backfire. Slut shame all you want…

I do know it’s likely. The judge who heard all the testimony thinks it’s likely. His wife for heavens sake accused him. And his being buddies with Epstein makes the child one, if not likely, at least possible. Certainly follows his pattern. Like I said, I don’t care what you guys and other Republicans , including Trump want to post about her. It will do nothing but backfire. Slut shame all you want…
So the things you don’t like being said about Harris you want to freely say about trump despite not knowing for sure. And mark doesn’t understand the double standard…..

"People" also don't care about those things much... the echoes can be really loud in your chamber. Trump and his campaign would be wise to focus on policy issues...the only voting block that gives two shits about Harris's Hoe issues...are already voting for Trump. Any non MAGA voter, that has moral code near the top of their voting issue list...newsflash...they aint voting for Trump. All this "hoe stuff" might give them some pause, but in the end, it'll probably just force them to remember how much of a sleaze bag Trump is.
Trump is pretty good about it. He won’t come out and say it directly. He will call her childish funny names like “Heels up Harris” and let everyone infer what they want. People like yourself and Biden voters are never going to vote for him. You’re a liberal, you’re not the audience.

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
Heels up Harris would love to get one night with “The Don”. She’s just not hot enough.

Also, it would be a perfect ending to this election cycle if Trump and Harris end up banging.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trump's junk probably stopped working a long time ago, hence the rumors of Melania having a side piece.

As to Trump's being a rapist or not, let's just go with the facts: The Judge in the E. Jean Carroll assault case expressed his opinion that Trump more than likely committed rape.

So instead of shouting "Trump is a rapist", say "Trump is a rapist, in the opinion of a judge who reviewed all evidence in the Carroll case"

Trump's junk probably stopped working a long time ago, hence the rumors of Melania having a side piece.

As to Trump's being a rapist or not, let's just go with the facts: The Judge in the E. Jean Carroll assault case expressed his opinion that Trump more than likely committed rape.

So instead of shouting "Trump is a rapist", say "Trump is a rapist, in the opinion of a judge who reviewed all evidence in the Carroll case"
You understand “all evidence” is the germane part and why there is a sol for rape right? No. You don’t.

Civil case?

giphy.webp

Trump is pretty good about it. He won’t come out and say it directly. He will call her childish funny names like “Heels up Harris” and let everyone infer what they want. People like yourself and Biden voters are never going to vote for him. You’re a liberal, you’re not the audience.
You might be right. We'll see I guess.

Looking at my likely ballot in November...per most years, I'll be voting probably 70-80+% GOP this fall. So I'm not a very loyal liberal. But I'm also not a mindless follower of specific people...makes me strange I know.

You might be right. We'll see I guess.

Looking at my likely ballot in November...per most years, I'll be voting probably 70-80+% GOP this fall. So I'm not a very loyal liberal. But I'm also not a mindless follower of specific people...makes me strange I know.
Gotcha. Yeah, you seem to advocate a lot for liberals in your posts. You fooled me. I vote for policies.

Try using her real name...see what happens...

He's an attention whore that panders to drooling idiots for peer validation.

It's no wonder he supports Trump.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Gotcha. Yeah, you seem to advocate a lot for liberals in your posts. You fooled me. I vote for policies.
No, you're voting for Trump. And using policies as the justification because he's such an enormous douche bag, and horrible person. Man, that was easy to type. Honestly I have no clue what motivates you?

I've been consistently anti Trump...actively back to when he started all this with his ridiculous birther campaign. I gotta think that's forming this liberal view...?? I do have liberal views on some things, but as I've posted many times, usually, I end up voting GOP because more of my policy views align on that side than they do DNC.

lol and we wonder why Republicans have a woman problem. It’s going to get even worse.
Can I ask you a question? Do Democrats have a man problem since most of their voters are women and they make a big deal about attacking men whenever it suits them? Is it a "man" problem to point out that the Donald has several failed marriages and is a womanizer? Is that a man problem or is that just picking a side?

If Trump's extracurricular activities are fair game, why would Kamala's not also be? Kamala is getting the equality she would tell everyone she deserves. If a straight, white, Republican male was accused of sleeping with a superior that led to him getting quid pro quo in the form of political support to win his office, you can damn sure bet that would be something he would have thrown in his face. So why should you ladies be any different?

No, you're voting for Trump. And using policies as the justification because he's such an enormous douche bag, and horrible person. Man, that was easy to type. Honestly I have no clue what motivates you?
Ok. Polices still matter more. The reason people have suffered the past 4 years ties directly back to f#ckwad Democrats and their passing of 4 trillion new dollars. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020. I will in November because he embraced Bitcoin.

Ok. Polices still matter more. The reason people have suffered the past 4 years ties directly back to f#ckwad Democrats and their passing of 4 trillion new dollars. I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020. I will in November because he embraced Bitcoin.
I give Obama, Trump, and Biden's policy decisions all a fair amount of credit for the good and bad situations we're in.

With regards to inflation, and the overall economy...

Obama's Presidency stabilized an economy that was on the brink of an actual depression. But in doing so, there were social safety nets created, that were to have some longer lasting impacts on the economy.

Trump benefitted greatly from the stabilized economy that Obama's admin handed off to him. Trump's policies accelerated growth in some areas, for sure. But there were also longer lasting consequences that his decisions were always going to have to be dealt with. He didn't do anything to cut spending when he could have...and his Tax changes helped exacerbate the deficit issues we've been seeing since Clinton.

Then Covid happened. No one could have predicted or prepared for it adequately. Trumps response was an enormous part of the current situation we're in financially. I would contend that similar to Obama's bail outs in 08/09, Trumps own bailouts (PPE), were a natural and probably necessary reaction. But the impacts those had on our economy, along with prior tariffs, and his "choice" to not take advantage of the strong economic factors to help with the deficit...all that began the inflation issues.

Then Biden got to office. Somehow, he had to pull us out of Covid. The policies he used were effective in that, but obviously they were like throwing gasoline on a fire with regards to inflation. I don't remember a ton of people blasting him for his early efforts though, when they were leading to record levels of business and profits. But like Trump, I think he took the easier way out to gain favor with his people by going too far with his safety net measures.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, it seems like we're slowly starting to move back in the right direction with regards to inflation. Does Biden deserve any credit for that? I tend to think not really. But then, I don't give him nearly as much of the total blame as many on here do. I still think a very, very big majority if our inflation issues are still because of Covid, and the supply and overall business change issues Covid caused.

Having said ALL this...I dearly wish the GOP were nominating a normal, fiscally conservative candidate at the top of the ballot this year. And I fully intend to vote for candidates down ballot that appear to be smart, solid, and fiscally responsible candidates. I suspect I'll find more of them on the GOP side of the tickets, like most years.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT