ADVERTISEMENT

2022 IU Football Recruiting Thread

I thought the earliest anyone could sign this year (in FBS Football) was December 15, 2021... Maybe he was talking about a friend who plays basketball signing...(???)...

Yeah I'm a little confused by this... maybe he has the date wrong?

He did coach there and tOSU treated him poorly. Used him as a place holder until Urban was ready.
Lol.. So poorly that he was the DC there under Urban? Fickell wasn’t ready for that job at that point in his career. He will admit that too. St Henry is 100% correct. Fickell was born, raised (proud DeSales grad, like myself) and went to college in Columbus. However, he’s older than Ryan Day. So unless Day bolts for the NFL, I doubt he’ll get that opportunity.

Looks like we've got a JuCo RB coming in for a visit next week per TOS named La'Damian Webb. He started out at the JuCo level before transferring to Florida State. He was their leading rusher before opting out last season and then transferring back to the same JuCo. He's run for 1400 yds and 14 TDs so far this season.

• Love
Reactions: 76-1
Folks at TOS are guessing that it was a ceremonial (i.e., not official) signing at the high school.

Looks like we've got a couple of D linemen coming in on official visits this winter per TOS.

Davonte Miles, a former UM commit, coming to Bloomington in mid-December and Jayson Jenkins from NJ coming in at the end of January.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT