ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hype Thread

If he did. I would

I will say his swing is average for an old morbidly obese guy.

The well documented cheating and fake championships is almost as entertaining as watching the magas scramble to make excuses for it.

I think I'll stick with the opinion of a top teaching pro versus a keyboard jockey who knows very little about the golf swing. I am starting to doubt if you have ever played the sport.

Reactions: jet812
Serious question: can 80-year-old former PGA golfers break 80 on hard courses when playing from the tips?
Like with today's Tour setups?

Would be very tough. Would have to be in excellent shape. For instance...Gary Player...he's 88 but in great shape. Not sure he could break 80, even at an old school Par 70 like Colonial in Ft Worth. Would have to get up and down like a bandit...then...potentially.

Reactions: ChicagoFineForNow
I think I'll stick with the opinion of a top teaching pro versus a keyboard jockey who knows very little about the golf swing. I am starting to doubt if you have ever played the sport.
Watching you guys get so triggered over this is fun.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Watching you guys get so triggered over this is fun.

Who are "you guys"?

And who's triggered? I just think Trump's swing is pretty good and Leadbetter agrees. Obama's isn't bad either. Haven't seen Bidens but if he is or was a 6, I bet it's good, too.

Do you play golf? My father in law is 78 and consistently shoots in the high 80s. He never played golf growing up. The holes are 300ish yards. Old men tend to hit the ball 150-200 straight consistently. It’s extremely difficult to score over a 100 from the old man tees, especially if you play several times a week.

If the average hole was 300 yards, he's playing at 5400 yards (give or take).

That'd a FAR cry from 6200 yards.

Still, at 78, that's pretty impressive.

Should be re-named “Aloha Virus”. Most common symptom is loss of rationale or objectivity anytime Trump is involved…
Rational and objective are two traits completely absent in devoted Trumpsters. Self awareness is also missing.

That would be an ass beating. I have a feeling Stoll and Twenty would bring home the money.

Just have to keep McM in the bar and off the course
I have a great arm. My guess is that I can pick up disc golf in a matter of minutes and throw record breaking tosses with a beer in my other hand. Tho it’s possible my body and brain will have an adverse reaction to seeing a golf course and I’ll immediately have a case of the yips like when I play golf

Yes. In fact, the more I think about it, the entire Dem team might use frisbees. Fair.
I’m terrible. I play twice a year now. By hole 13, I’m drunk yelling at everyone to hurry up.

An example of a hole on the back 9. Hey, John (fake name) you’ve been looking at that putt for 2 minutes. You’re 42 years old and work in IT, nobody f#cking cares if you score an 89 or 90. Either way you’re not getting laid tonight. Putt the f#cking ball.

I have a great arm. My guess is that I can pick up disc golf in a matter of minutes and throw record breaking tosses with a beer in my other hand. Tho it’s possible my body and brain will have an adverse reaction to seeing a golf course and I’ll immediately have a case of the yips like when I play golf
Disc?

I thought we were golfing

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah…I don’t play enough to be any good. Quit playing regularly about 20 years ago.

I’ll sit in the bar with Univee and make sure the beer hasn’t been poisoned
I played a lot and still wasn’t good. Wasn’t even okay. Very frustrating

Dems get discs. Rep get balls. Put those baskets on all the flagsticks. LFG.
a good disc golf drive, for non-professionals, is maybe ~350 ft.
a good golf drive, for non-professionals, is maybe >650 ft.

different courses required

I played a lot and still wasn’t good. Wasn’t even okay. Very frustrating
This is good. Need someone to even out the country club players.

By the way, the format will be this: each foursome will consist of two Ds and two Rs. Match play with combined scores on each hole. Each foursome win will count as a point over 18 holes, ties zero out. The winner is the team with the most foursome wins.

Optional wrinkle: each team may designate two of their teams as drinking teams. Drinking teams from Rs and Ds will be paired together. In drinking play, after each hole, the losing team must either shotgun a beer or do a shot. Drinking team wins count for two points instead of one.

This is good. Need someone to even out the country club players.

By the way, the format will be this: each foursome will consist of two Ds and two Rs. Match play with combined scores on each hole. Each foursome win will count as a point over 18 holes, ties zero out. The winner is the team with the most foursome wins.

Optional wrinkle: each team may designate two of their teams as drinking teams. Drinking teams from Rs and Ds will be paired together. In drinking play, after each hole, the losing team must either shotgun a beer or do a shot. Drinking team wins count for two points instead of one.
Kurt is on my team

Rational and objective are two traits completely absent in devoted Trumpsters. Self awareness is also missing.
Those are traits of the devotees of both ends of the nutcase spectrum.

Extreme liberals are similar to magas in their sobbing reactions to perceived slights but they tend to be less portly and they bathe more regularly.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Those are traits of the devotees of both ends of the nutcase spectrum.

Extreme liberals are similar to magas in their sobbing reactions to perceived slights but they tend to be less portly and they bathe more regularly.
True. It amazes me that they don’t understand how irrational, illogical and immune to facts they are.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
I haven’t seen trump putt, but if he is less than. 36 handicap I will be shocked. That is an ugly swing
I haven’t seen it but was told Nicklaus made the comment that he had played golf with every president since Ike. Supposedly said Trump was the best golfer.

Makes sense, businessmen tend to play a lot more golf than politicians (especially those in the golf industry!).

I would have guessed Ford, one of our best athletes to become president, was also a good player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT