ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

It’s unfortunate because half of the country is going to end up with a president they absolutely detest
True, but at least Biden pretends to want to be President for all Americans. I don't want either. I would love to see contested conventions. We got President Lincoln that way.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
True, but at least Biden pretends to want to be President for all Americans. I don't want either. I would love to see contested conventions. We got President Lincoln that way.
Please. “Maga republicans.” Guy is every bit as divisive as trump. The opposite of the bridge we were hoping for. Panders to the woke cult while shitting on trump supporters I.e. Americans

Reactions: jet812
Please. “Maga republicans.” Guy is every bit as divisive as trump. The opposite of the bridge we were hoping for. Panders to the woke cult while shitting on trump supporters I.e. Americans
We definitely have differing opinions on that.

We definitely have differing opinions on that.
he calls maga republicans that derisively. That’s not president for all Americans. You’re a small minority in the Republican Party aloha. Compare Haley to trump in the primaries. That’s the breakdown of the conservative party today. So when he uses maga as a pejorative he is alienating tens of millions of Americans. That’s not a bridge. That’s the other side of the trump coin

Reactions: DANC
he calls maga republicans that derisively. That’s not president for all Americans. You’re a small minority in the Republican Party aloha. Compare Haley to trump in the primaries. That’s the breakdown of the conservative party today. So when he uses maga as a pejorative he is alienating tens of millions of Americans. That’s not a bridge. That’s the other side of the trump coin
I think MAGA Republicans are about 30 percent of the party. His base. I don't think you're MAGA. I think people like dbm is.

It’s unfortunate because half of the country is going to end up with a president they absolutely detest

My fear is the country is so divided and extreme as to left and right any winner is likely to be detested.

Social media dominated by those extremists (about whom I refer to as the crazies) after listening to them each morning on C-Span seem to be the majority.

Hope I'm just in a funk and post Trump/Biden the political atmosphere will become kinder and gentler.

"Detest" is a pretty strong word. I'll use it vis a vis Trump. He's also the only President who has cause me to feel ashamed. (Although GWB comes close.)

"Detest" is a pretty strong word. I'll use it vis a vis Trump. He's also the only President who has cause me to feel ashamed. (Although GWB comes close.)
Yup. I truly detest Biden Harris and this admin. I think they’re incredibly stupid, fake, unlikable, pieces of shit. I cannot stand them and can’t find a single redeeming thing about any of them.

Yeah Gwb was horrible. Just seemed like a mean old fck. Cheney too. Awful. Gwb Jr seemed genuinely likable. In way over his head tho

Yup. I truly detest Biden Harris and this admin. I think they’re incredibly stupid, fake, unlikable, pieces of shit. I cannot stand them and can’t find a single redeeming thing about any of them.

Yeah Gwb was horrible. Just seemed like a mean old fck. Cheney too. Awful. Gwb Jr seemed genuinely likable. In way over his head tho
If you mean GHWBush was horrible anda 'mean old fck', I'd have to disagree. If anything, he was too nice. GWBush was a likable dunce. And @Aloha Hoosier voted for him (as did I, but I don't brag about it).

If you mean GHWBush was horrible anda 'mean old fck', I'd have to disagree. If anything, he was too nice. GWBush was a likable dunce. And @Aloha Hoosier voted for him (as did I, but I don't brag about it).
GHW Bush is an extremely underrated President. GWB was absolutely not a dunce. Those that call him a dunce should look in the mirror,

Reactions: hoot1 and ulrey
Guy tried to get guy like me fired because I wasn't interested in taking a vax I didn't need. **** him.

I didn't realize when he campaigned on "holding those for the Covid pandemic responsible" he meant guys like me, not the Chinese government.

Yeah...low interest rates, low inflation, low gas, low cost of living, and world peace sucked. Things are much better now.

I rather be woke than racist.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT