ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

Actually...I feel awkward for you. It's like someone who leaves the house in the morning without checking the mirror...it's almost painful. Change your name,then someone might be able to take you seriously...not me...but someone...a 3rd grader maybe..
Focusing on my screen name is an obvious white flag of surrender.
Run along back to the kids' table, Skippy.

Speaking of conspiracies...isn't it funny how dems label everything a conspiracy..and then it comes true after they told you it was false?....I.E. fake Russian dossier....Hunters' laptop....Biden is senile, inflation is "transitory".What about all the wars the media said Trump would get us into?...Yet those 4 years were some of the most peaceful worldwide in recent memory. You are just plain dumb,and unable to think for yourself. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves

Do you ask CNN...or MSDNC to provide links for their claims?...no?...oh...so it's ok as long as you want to believe what they are telling you?...lol..dumbass hypocrite pos
Yeah...I ask everybody to provide backup to what they are claiming. Most people are honorable enough to do so without even being asked.

With all of the words that you've typed in this exchange, the only ones I care about are some links to back up what you're talking about. You've had lots of chances to offer them, but you keep displaying this odd inability to do so. Well...maybe it's not so odd when one takes a look at your posting history. You seem like a fantastic candidate for The Dream Team. ;)

Disc Golf is fun to play, but it seems there would be a sharp drop off in excitement if I had to watch it.
womens world #1 Kristin Tattar

oPW8wBqNy7OT-XMW.jpg

Yeah...I ask everybody to provide backup to what they are claiming. Most people are honorable enough to do so without even being asked.

With all of the words that you've typed in this exchange, the only ones I care about are some links to back up what you're talking about. You've had lots of chances to offer them, but you keep displaying this odd inability to do so. Well...maybe it's not so odd when one takes a look at your posting history. You seem like a fantastic candidate for The Dream Team. ;)
So you still believe the Russian fable?
The Hunter laptop is not genuine?
You don't believe Biden is senile, and this crushing inflation is only transitory?

If this accurately describes what you truly believe, seek help or give up the meth....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT