ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

Actually...I feel awkward for you. It's like someone who leaves the house in the morning without checking the mirror...it's almost painful. Change your name,then someone might be able to take you seriously...not me...but someone...a 3rd grader maybe..
Focusing on my screen name is an obvious white flag of surrender.
Run along back to the kids' table, Skippy.

Speaking of conspiracies...isn't it funny how dems label everything a conspiracy..and then it comes true after they told you it was false?....I.E. fake Russian dossier....Hunters' laptop....Biden is senile, inflation is "transitory".What about all the wars the media said Trump would get us into?...Yet those 4 years were some of the most peaceful worldwide in recent memory. You are just plain dumb,and unable to think for yourself. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves

Do you ask CNN...or MSDNC to provide links for their claims?...no?...oh...so it's ok as long as you want to believe what they are telling you?...lol..dumbass hypocrite pos
Yeah...I ask everybody to provide backup to what they are claiming. Most people are honorable enough to do so without even being asked.

With all of the words that you've typed in this exchange, the only ones I care about are some links to back up what you're talking about. You've had lots of chances to offer them, but you keep displaying this odd inability to do so. Well...maybe it's not so odd when one takes a look at your posting history. You seem like a fantastic candidate for The Dream Team. ;)

Disc Golf is fun to play, but it seems there would be a sharp drop off in excitement if I had to watch it.
womens world #1 Kristin Tattar

oPW8wBqNy7OT-XMW.jpg

Yeah...I ask everybody to provide backup to what they are claiming. Most people are honorable enough to do so without even being asked.

With all of the words that you've typed in this exchange, the only ones I care about are some links to back up what you're talking about. You've had lots of chances to offer them, but you keep displaying this odd inability to do so. Well...maybe it's not so odd when one takes a look at your posting history. You seem like a fantastic candidate for The Dream Team. ;)
So you still believe the Russian fable?
The Hunter laptop is not genuine?
You don't believe Biden is senile, and this crushing inflation is only transitory?

If this accurately describes what you truly believe, seek help or give up the meth....

Reactions: mohoosier and DANC
There is no part of Christian ethos requiring Christians to destroy themselves, or to pay any attention to ignorant peoples' adolescent hyperbole.

Psalm 10:15
Satan himself was masterful at quoting scripture. Some of the most well learned biblical scholars I know have nothing to do with Christianity. The nonsense you spew tells me a lot more about you and your character than your ability to quote a Psalm

Another blissfully ignorant moron. Congratulations....you fell for it. Your kids wil be asking themselves how you were so stupid that you let their country go to hell. Be proud

Reactions: DANC
We have a 6-0, nationally ranked IU football team with a sell out this weekend.

So even if we are in hell, at least it’s nice and cool down here.

I’m writing in Cignetti on my ballot.
We should know that IUFB is so incredibly cursed that if the apocalypse is going to happen anytime soon it’ll ruin this season

Reactions: Bowlmania
Satan himself was masterful at quoting scripture. Some of the most well learned biblical scholars I know have nothing to do with Christianity. The nonsense you spew tells me a lot more about you and your character than your ability to quote a Psalm
I doubt you know any Biblical scholars, let alone any 'well learned' ones. It's obvious you have nothing to do with Christianity.
Take a minute and think about eternity in Hell.
It appears to be your destiny.

I doubt you know any Biblical scholars, let alone any 'well learned' ones. It's obvious you have nothing to do with Christianity.
Take a minute and think about eternity in Hell.
It appears to be your destiny.
God loves even you. In the words of my southern brethren, bless your heart

Your incessant name calling of people
Who disagree with you is truly a mark of a man with an incredibly small penis.
The fact that you have a problem with me doing it,but don't have a problem when it's done by people who believe the same idiocy as yourself,speaks volumes about your character,and nullifies anything you say as more dumbass dem BS. Don't care.

The fact that you have a problem with me doing it,but don't have a problem when it's done by people who believe the same idiocy as yourself,speaks volumes about your character,and nullifies anything you say as more dumbass dem BS. Don't care.
He's not a Dem/Lib.

He's gone over this with us.

He's just a republican that finds himself more drawn to Kamala's track record and overwhelming leadership qualities.

Forget the names. Post those links to testimonials. The fact that you won't/can't speaks volumes. In other words, you don't have any links.

He's not a Dem/Lib.

He's just a republican that finds himself more drawn to Kamala's track record and overwhelming leadership qualities.
Yeah, there's several others here who claim the same thing.

I don't believe them, either.

Yeah, there's several others here who claim the same thing.

I don't believe them, either.
In your twisted tiny mind being Republican requires supporting Trump. There is no such requirement. You royally screwed up by picking a candidate that is significantly opposed by an important portion of the Republican party. The majority of his former Secretaries and staffers who are on the record will not vote for him. Hundreds of prominent Republicans either have come out in opposition or have endorsed Harris (because he is that bad). There are dozens of organizations and websites like this on the Republican side and very few, if any, on the Democratic side: https://rvat.org/

Others: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republicans-endorsing-kamala-harris-2024/

Last edited:
By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore
Sadly the terms Christian, Patriot, Patriotic, Freedom, and The flag itself have been appropriated and sullied by the most unchristian and least patriotic among us.

He's not a Dem/Lib.

What is Kamalas "track record" and what are her "overwhelming leadership qualities".?..This should be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT