ADVERTISEMENT

Trendon Watford

Thanks for confirming your lack of knowledge. I gave you an opportunity to talk hoops, let everyone know what makes you so wise. Instead you pretend that you were done with Crean after two years.
Everybody who knows hoops was done with Crean after two years. Could you really not tell by then? Take a seat.

You said this:

In response to this:

Do I believe Archie was the only candidate? No. But there is nothing- repeat, NADA - to indicate he “mishandled negotiations” with anyone else.

Facts were what the man asked for. Unfortunately, your reading comprehension issues keep creeping up on you . . .
This isn't your argument. You should be quietly working on your next failed excuse as to why missing the dance with the weakest bubble in years wasn't attainable.
I don't know
You should have stopped right at this juncture.
A tell? Don’t be ridiculous...the whole f****** point is that it takes some time to know.

But 7 of you guys on an anonymous internet board have THE VISION. Got it. Lol. DUMB AF but lol nonetheless......lol
Only mindless cheerleaders can be as smart as you. That's exactly what FG wants to hear. Suckers are born every day and don't learn until it's too late.

I'll give each 3 of you a full 24 hours to try to figure things out. Good luck. I won't need any links, so don't worry. It'll all be on display.

This isn't your argument. You should be quietly working on your next failed excuse as to why missing the dance with the weakest bubble in years wasn't attainable.

Only mindless cheerleaders can be as smart as you. That's exactly what FG wants to hear. Suckers are born every day and don't learn until it's too late.

I'll give each 3 of you a full 24 hours to try to figure things out. Good luck. I won't need any links, so don't worry. It'll all be on display.

What? Giving us ultimatums like the weird ultimatums you’ve been giving Glass and Arch on this anonymous internet board? Lol

It’s been two f****** years. Please f*** off for another year or two. Thanks!

No thanks because I can admit when I don't know something but it is sad that you can not do the same thing.

All you have to do is post some facts corroborated with other sources.

If you can't then, YOU DON"T KNOW EITHER.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT