ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

Now that it was proved the Democrats and FBI lied about Russia Russia Russia, suddenly you and Mark claim amnesia about thinking it would bring Trump down.

****ing hilarious.

Oh, and sweet cheeks - he was impeached. Look up the word, because you don't know what it means.
Every post she makes is hilarious.

Reactions: ulrey and IUSUMMERS
Sorry dude. No matter how many times you say it, that's just not true.

Sure, I wanted him gone by any means possible, but never claimed his campaign's cooperation with Russian officials was going to get the job done. If I did, I'm sure it would be easy to find. Go for it.
If you go back and read the threads, no one here even expected him to be impeached after the Mueller report.

Bullshit. You're not going to pull that Goat bullshit and tell me to look for something everyone knows is true.

You made the assertion. I would think you'd be happy to back it up and rub my nose in it.

There has not been one negative story about Trump pushed by the Dems you didn't think would bring him down. Everyone here knows it - I don't know who you think believes you.

It wouldn't surprise me that any number of people would initially believe I (and other like minded folks) think a certain way on a certain subject. I don't know how many would refuse to consider they might be mistaken.

CNN- “breaking news, president Buyden steals a city bus, runs over and kills 14 -3rd graders visiting DC”

Unclemark-“ Burns couch in the trailer park and a crowd gathers, as they fear,AGAIN, this means they won’t be able to nail Trump for jaywalking”.

It seems Lucy always pulls the football away on the kick attempt.

I don’t know a lot about this story but I do know this much.

This wasn’t done out of patriotism, responsibility or Bidens deep sense of honesty(bahahahahaaa).

You don’t even believe that. 😂

It was done because this was going to come out anyway, probably sooner rather than later and this was a way to get ahead of the story.
Sure

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Find it. And no one thought he would be impeached. It would have meant counting on more than a couple of Republicans having an ounce of integrity. And brains, actually. They should have taken their opportunity to get rid of the cancer. Imagine they regret it now.
You trolled them and you weren’t even trying. Your stalkers really are dumbasses.

So that is how the FBI went in so far after the election. I guess the insurance was good just not as good as the FBI thought. Biden should get prosecute when he isn't in the office but we will see. Maybe he will be too old and out of it to get prosecuted.

In the Marines I was in special intelligence and worked with those kinds of messages and they were no joke. We had three different guard stations to go through, our building had one door with no windows to avoid any spying on us. The penalty for us was no travel outside the country for seven years and life in prison if we took out one of the messages. I had one disc slide out of a folder and wedge in my file that was a safe that I had to open. I also worked in a vault that had a bank door that needed to be open to get in with a combination. They went crazy trying to find that disc until I found it when cleaning things out of the safe. I realize Biden was VP but what he did was far worse than Trump if what is reported about the two were corrected.
What? You think the Biden classified documents issue is "far worse" than Trump's? The opposite is true.

You made the assertion. I would think you'd be happy to back it up and rub my nose in it.

It wouldn't surprise me that any number of people would initially believe I (and other like minded folks) think a certain way on a certain subject. I don't know how many would refuse to consider they might be mistaken.
I apologize, Mark. I wasted my time and did a search and found a post where you said you didn't think the Trump collusion lie was true.

I lumped you in with some of the other crazies like zeke and hickory and I shouldn't have done that. I will try to be more precise in the future and focus my criticism of you to statements like "His handling of the Flynn investigation and attempt to quash the FBI investigation is what's going to sink him."

UncleMark

Hall of Famer​

Gold Member

When asked about collusion, his response was that he certainly hadn't but he couldn't speak to anyone else. That's what I've assumed all along. Of course he didn't, the people that worked for him would have.
I don't think he realized that what he said actually conceded the possibility.

I frankly don't believe there was any overt collusion between the campaign and the Russians (although I still want to know who and how the Republican platform plank on Ukraine got changed).

His handling of the Flynn appointment and attempt to quash the FBI investigation is what's going to sink him.

Reactions: Crayfish57
What? You think the Biden classified documents issue is "far worse" than Trump's? The opposite is true.
Lol. The POTUS has the ability to declassify virtually anything. Just the fact that he removed something from the White House while President is probably enough to declassify something. The VP has no constitutional authority to declassify anything whatsoever. You are clueless.

Lol. The POTUS has the ability to declassify virtually anything. Just the fact that he removed something from the White House while President is probably enough to declassify something. The VP has no constitutional authority to declassify anything whatsoever. You are clueless.
Ridiculous. Leaving the White House with documents that, by law, do not belong to the outgoing president does not result in declassification of the documents.

And no one - - president, former president or anyone else - - is legally permitted to engage in obstruction. Prosecutors hate obstruction because it undermines the very essence of what they do. Any malfeasance by Biden does not let Trump off the hook.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That is not true. Who's clueless? I handle classified information all day every day. Have you even seen any classified documents? Explain the levels of classification and the protection requirements for handling each level. I can and you can't. The President can declassify documents but not by taking it home or even declaring something declassified. It doesn't work that way and our national security would be severely damaged if that was how it worked and we had a President that was so lax about national security to do either of those things. Sorry it looks like we did have a President that was that lax about it and we must hope that the information he mishandled wasn't compromised.

That is not true. Who's clueless? I handle classified information all day every day. Have you even seen any classified documents? Explain the levels of classification and the protection requirements for handling each level. I can and you can't. The President can declassify documents but not by taking it home or even declaring something declassified. It doesn't work that way and our national security would be severely damaged if that was how it worked and we had a President that was so lax about national security to do either of those things. Sorry it looks like we did have a President that was that lax about it and we must hope that the information he mishandled wasn't compromised.
Of course dbmhoosier is clueless and ignorant on this, but no matter how many times we try to explain it to him and other Trumpsters, they’ll remain clueless and ignorant because they believe any lie Trump tells them - and in the classified documents case he’s told contradictory lies. 😄 We waste our time trying to explain any of these classified information mishandling cases. Many HRC supporters were no less clueless and ignorant as well, by the way.

"Yes, the president can declassify documents while in office, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow.

Current presidents can classify documents as long as they can “make a plausible argument that it is related to national security.” On the other hand, the president “doesn’t have to give any reason for declassifying” information, according to McClanahan.

“He can just say, ‘I decide that this should be declassified,’ and it’s declassified,” McClanahan said.

A 2009 executive order directs the head of a government agency that originally deemed information classified to oversee its declassification, and sets some rules for that process. But those protocols outlined in the executive order don’t apply to the president, McClanahan said.

The Supreme Court determined in its 1988 decision on Department of the Navy v. Egan that the president’s power over classified information comes from executive authority granted by Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, which says, in part, that the “President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.”

“His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant,” the Supreme Court decision reads.

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification,” McClanahan said."

Now that it was proved the Democrats and FBI lied about Russia Russia Russia, suddenly you and Mark claim amnesia about thinking it would bring Trump down.

****ing hilarious.

Oh, and sweet cheeks - he was impeached. Look up the word, because you don't know what it means.
You know you can’t find it. Lol. No one thought the Republicans would indict him. As I explained anyone with a brain knew the Republicans were too afraid to vote against him. How are you that ignorant? #smalldickenergy

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
"Yes, the president can declassify documents while in office, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow.

Current presidents can classify documents as long as they can “make a plausible argument that it is related to national security.” On the other hand, the president “doesn’t have to give any reason for declassifying” information, according to McClanahan.

“He can just say, ‘I decide that this should be declassified,’ and it’s declassified,” McClanahan said.

A 2009 executive order directs the head of a government agency that originally deemed information classified to oversee its declassification, and sets some rules for that process. But those protocols outlined in the executive order don’t apply to the president, McClanahan said.

The Supreme Court determined in its 1988 decision on Department of the Navy v. Egan that the president’s power over classified information comes from executive authority granted by Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, which says, in part, that the “President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States.”

“His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant,” the Supreme Court decision reads.

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification,” McClanahan said."

There's no specific, detailed protocol but, at a minimum, there must be memorialization of the declassification and a re-marking of the documents. There's no evidence that either of those things occurred with respect to the stash at Mar-A-Lago.

You don’t understand that none of that supports what you said? Come on, man! 😄

Reactions: MrBing
Biden and/or his staffers mishandled classified information. So did Trump and/or his staffers. There are qualitative and quantitative differences between their cases (and Al’s HRC’s), by mishandling classified information is an undeniable fact in all three cases. If you think the Biden case (and HRC’s) is a serious “somethingburger” and Trump’s is a “nothingburger” you’re a straight up hypocrite. Same for those that think the opposite about those cases.

I said the hypocrisy would be revealed and it is.

Biden and/or his staffers mishandled classified information. So did Trump and/or his staffers. There are qualitative and quantitative differences between their cases (and Al’s HRC’s), by mishandling classified information is an undeniable fact in all three cases. If you think the Biden case (and HRC’s) is a serious “somethingburger” and Trump’s is a “nothingburger” you’re a straight up hypocrite. Same for those that think the opposite about those cases.

I said the hypocrisy would be revealed and it is.
Gut tells me the root cause of the Biden case and Trump case will be virtually identical: sloppy sorting of documents while preparing to move out at end of administration. The only way to draw a major distinction to me seems to be to focus entirely on cooperation with the Archives and other officials.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
FmH56c3XkAQmdz0
I murdered them a little less your honor.

I apologize, Mark. I wasted my time and did a search and found a post where you said you didn't think the Trump collusion lie was true.
I appreciate the effort. It's not really a waste of time if it results in the record being corrected, is it? I've eaten my share of crow, believe me.
I will try to be more precise in the future and focus my criticism of you to statements like "His handling of the Flynn investigation and attempt to quash the FBI investigation is what's going to sink him."
That sounds so quaint today, doesn't it? I didn't think at the time that the same kind of shit that brought down Nixon would end up being barely a blip on Trump's record. I was so naive back then.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT