ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

Politicians are careless with classified material. More news at 11. Is there a chance that Biden was holding this material for Putin? Other enemies of the U.S.?

Remember when that false narrative that was based on another false narrative (Russian collusion) popped up after the Mar-A-Lago raid?

F’in Democrats man. They’ll base narratives off of a previously proven false narrative, no shame with that gang.

That seems easy . . .
giphy.gif

Based on what's been provided so far it appears to be intel in memo form. Like McM I'll let others weigh in on how sensitive that kind of stuff is.

Appears to be have been mixed in with other docs covered under the Presidential Records Act.

I'll wait for more info but I suspect, like Trump, this stuff was lumped in with other non sensitive docs in error. No yabbuts. Probably doesn't even rise tot he level of incompetence anymore than accidentally putting the recipes in with the tax docs when you're moving.

But we'll see.

Eat from noon to 8pm. Do not eat at any other time. No liquor either. Guy at work does 20/4 but I think he also has a pit in his basement.
I am at my healthiest when I do the 8/16. I just started back yesterday after watching an episode of that Chris Hemsworth Netflix show where he did a 4 day fast. The program extolled the virtues of some sort of fasting. If one has not seen that series, in the first he tightrope walks off a tower, in the second he takes a long swim in 36-degree water, and then the fasting one. It is pretty interesting. The cold water one had a blurb at the end about taking cold showers to boost the body's immune system. It may be 10 years ago we had a thread on the health benefits of cold showers.

I would love to do 1 day of fasting each week but my wife isn't happy with the idea. She loves the family meal.

Reactions: larsIU
I am at my healthiest when I do the 8/16. I just started back yesterday after watching an episode of that Chris Hemsworth Netflix show where he did a 4 day fast. The program extolled the virtues of some sort of fasting. If one has not seen that series, in the first he tightrope walks off a tower, in the second he takes a long swim in 36-degree water, and then the fasting one. It is pretty interesting. The cold water one had a blurb at the end about taking cold showers to boost the body's immune system. It may be 10 years ago we had a thread on the health benefits of cold showers.

I would love to do 1 day of fasting each week but my wife isn't happy with the idea. She loves the family meal.
I get migraines when I try to not eat for even one day.

Based on what's been provided so far it appears to be intel in memo form. Like McM I'll let others weigh in on how sensitive that kind of stuff is.

Appears to be have been mixed in with other docs covered under the Presidential Records Act.

I'll wait for more info but I suspect, like Trump, this stuff was lumped in with other non sensitive docs in error. No yabbuts. Probably doesn't even rise tot he level of incompetence anymore than accidentally putting the recipes in with the tax docs when you're moving.

But we'll see.
I agree. Either prosecute every single person for this or stop. That means shutting down the special prosecutor on Trump now.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
“Lawyers found & alerted archives” is the absolute biggest difference. That alone, to me, says the archives likely didn’t even know the documents were missing, or at least didn’t know Biden even had them. That means Biden’s attorneys, presumably with Biden’s awareness, turned in documents they could have easily destroyed with no one knowing. Do the right thing, even when no one is looking.

Chris Hemsworth’s show is called Limitless. I watched it on Disney. I thought it was excellent. Really good stuff

What are all these numbers (X/Y) you guys keep talking about?
Number of hours in a day one can eat and one fasts. So I can eat between noon and 8 (actually I stop at 6 but COULD eat to 7 if things are late). It is called intermittent fasting

I agree. Either prosecute every single person for this or stop. That means shutting down the special prosecutor on Trump now.

That's what makes this so infuriating. Like Trump, Biden can't be prosecuted while in office.

I want Trump's head on a pike. The Mar-A-Lago documents case would have been a slam dunk. This now makes that unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Number of hours in a day one can eat and one fasts. So I can eat between noon and 8 (actually I stop at 6 but COULD eat to 7 if things are late). It is called intermittent fasting

Never been an issue for me. The only time I ever had weight issues was back in the day when I drank a lot of beer, but that just gave me a bit of a beer gut. I just don't eat much. What I do eat isn't the best, either. Sometimes I have a frozen breakfast burrito or bagel in the morning, then maybe have a candy bar or cookies or something on my noon trip to Bedford, then chips when I get home. Wife usually cooks a decent supper for us both, but I don't eat a large amount, I just don't have the appetite and get filled up fairly quickly. Then I'll maybe have cookies or something in the evening. And I'm skinny.

I'd recommend a 450-page report describing all the relevant items investigated, but explaining that they can't make any charging recommendations on account of the DOJ's memo that says a sitting president can't be prosecuted. That always seems to work out.
So that is how the FBI went in so far after the election. I guess the insurance was good just not as good as the FBI thought. Biden should get prosecute when he isn't in the office but we will see. Maybe he will be too old and out of it to get prosecuted.

In the Marines I was in special intelligence and worked with those kinds of messages and they were no joke. We had three different guard stations to go through, our building had one door with no windows to avoid any spying on us. The penalty for us was no travel outside the country for seven years and life in prison if we took out one of the messages. I had one disc slide out of a folder and wedge in my file that was a safe that I had to open. I also worked in a vault that had a bank door that needed to be open to get in with a combination. They went crazy trying to find that disc until I found it when cleaning things out of the safe. I realize Biden was VP but what he did was far worse than Trump if what is reported about the two were corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
He already has Tulsi.....but I think he could be talked into Kristi Noem

The hair and makeup people on the Kommie channel are doing a good job with Jen Psaki, while they get her up to speed before they give her her own gig. Of course, she gets two bonus points just for being a redhead.

The hair and makeup people on the Kommie channel are doing a good job with Jen Psaki, while they get her up to speed before they give her her own gig. Of course, she gets two bonus points just for being a redhead.
Nah, I compare all female White House Press Secretaries to CJ Cregg.

Of course, they all fall short.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleMark
Never been an issue for me. The only time I ever had weight issues was back in the day when I drank a lot of beer, but that just gave me a bit of a beer gut. I just don't eat much. What I do eat isn't the best, either. Sometimes I have a frozen breakfast burrito or bagel in the morning, then maybe have a candy bar or cookies or something on my noon trip to Bedford, then chips when I get home. Wife usually cooks a decent supper for us both, but I don't eat a large amount, I just don't have the appetite and get filled up fairly quickly. Then I'll maybe have cookies or something in the evening. And I'm skinny.
So many men are like that. It’s why we hate you. 😎 Then when you do go on a diet, you lose 10 pounds a week for giving up beer and we give up everything and lose 1 pound. Do I sound bitter? Yes. Yes I am.

Mishandling or misplacing classified documents is not good.

If it is lots (boxes and boxes), then even worse.

If there was lying about their existence, worse still.

If there was obstruction in locating them, even worse.

If you repeated denied that they exist and won't consider self-reporting and cooperation, even worse.

Go ahead and compare.
Yes, let's compare.

Presidents have the power to classify and declassify. Vice Presidents do not have the power to do either.

I hope that helps.

Sorry if I made a bad assumption on your intentions.

I thinks it is bad that all 3 were found to have mishandled classified info. In cases where the person that is caught at least cooperates, I think there should be some repercussion, even if just a fine. But politicians unfortunately play by different rules.
No one is above the law, right Hick?

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'd be inclined to think that there's a lot of "classified" stuff that doesn't amount to anything either. It would be human nature for people to get lackadaisical when they see stuff like a routine staff meeting agenda getting a classified imprint (I'm just making that example up).
That true, @Aloha Hoosier ?

This is going to really mess things up for Garland and Jack Smith. Most people are able to understand the difference between Hillary's emails and the Mar A Lago documents cases. This will be much harder to differentiate. Smith had a slam dunk on the Trump documents case... until this. It will be really hard to make that case now without making a case against Biden as well, which can't be done.
Realpolitik can bite you in the ass, eh?

I'd recommend a 450-page report describing all the relevant items investigated, but explaining that they can't make any charging recommendations on account of the DOJ's memo that says a sitting president can't be prosecuted. That always seems to work out.
Yes, and let's have that done by a Special Prosecutor who spends $40 Billion on a team of Republican lawyers over 2 1/2 years.

I'm all for that!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
@Aloha Hoosier Serious question:

I know you come down hard on mishandling of classified info, but setting aside the judgments, in your estimation, how common is it for someone to make mistakes like this? We hear about it when the case is about someone "important" or when the person caught gets serious punishment, but what about the stuff we don't hear? How common is it for someone to "accidentally" take something home they shouldn't, and then quietly return it, and no one ever hears about it? Or, even worse, how much classified info do you think is currently sitting around in various locked old offices or storage units, because someone innocently but wrongly took it, and then forgot about it, and no one has noticed yet?
Good question for Sandy Berger, no?

“Lawyers found & alerted archives” is the absolute biggest difference. That alone, to me, says the archives likely didn’t even know the documents were missing, or at least didn’t know Biden even had them. That means Biden’s attorneys, presumably with Biden’s awareness, turned in documents they could have easily destroyed with no one knowing. Do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
I don’t know a lot about this story but I do know this much.

This wasn’t done out of patriotism, responsibility or Bidens deep sense of honesty(bahahahahaaa).

You don’t even believe that. 😂

It was done because this was going to come out anyway, probably sooner rather than later and this was a way to get ahead of the story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT