ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

So, biden used the 51 people that signed that doc saying that the Steele doc as "evidence" in the 2020 pres debate and that the "laptop" was also Russian dis info. Now we know that he knew this was all BS. But he still used it in a Pres Debate.
Is there any issue that could be raised from this little nugget?

Yep, he had the same number of draft deferments as Trump.

But his father didn't have a podiatrist-tenant who concocted a phony diagnosis as a favor to the old man. The bone spurs diagnosis came two years after Trump had been declared available for service and passed a physical.

And two years after the diagnosis, the bone spurs were gone - - "like a miracle," Don the Con might say. No surgery, no treatment, no nothing. "Over a period of time, it healed up," he said. Hilarious.

One other key difference. With Biden's encouragement, his now-deceased son joined the military, was deployed to a combat zone in Iraq and was awarded the Bronze Star. Trump, on the other hand, threatened to disown and disinherit Junior if he joined the military.

Reactions: MrBing
But his father didn't have a podiatrist-tenant who concocted a phony diagnosis as a favor to the old man. The bone spurs diagnosis came two years after Trump had been declared available for service and passed a physical.

And two years after the diagnosis, the bone spurs were gone - - "like a miracle," Don the Con might say. No surgery, no treatment, no nothing. "Over a period of time, it healed up," he said. Hilarious.

One other key difference. With Biden's encouragement, his now-deceased son joined the military, was deployed to a combat zone in Iraq and was awarded the Bronze Star. Trump, on the other hand, threatened to disown and disinherit Junior if he joined the military.
Avoiding the Vietnam draft is one thing I won't dog Trump over.

Avoiding the Vietnam draft is one thing I won't dog Trump over.
I totally get that it was an unpopular war and that deferments (student, marriage, dependent) were: a) desirable; and b) relatively easy to come by. But Fred using his wealth and influence to persuade a physician to fabricate a phony medical diagnosis for his fair-haired boy was pretty shitty. (Of course, Trump's obsessive avoidance of STIs during the '70s was his "own personal Vietnam," but we'll save that topic for another day). Then fast forward to 2016, when Trump has Dr. Bornstein write a letter stating that Trump "will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency." What utter bullshit. It's all part of a pattern, and the continuing Con.

I totally get that it was an unpopular war and that deferments (student, marriage, dependent) were: a) desirable; and b) relatively easy to come by. But Fred using his wealth and influence to persuade a physician to fabricate a phony medical diagnosis for his fair-haired boy was pretty shitty. (Of course, Trump's obsessive avoidance of STIs during the '70s was his "own personal Vietnam," but we'll save that topic for another day). Then fast forward to 2016, when Trump has Dr. Bornstein write a letter stating that Trump "will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency." What utter bullshit. It's all part of a pattern, and the continuing Con.
And you can prove that letter wrong? Or you just want it to be wrong? I couldn't care less, but if you have proof that it was utter bullshit, I think we deserve to see it.

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
It was the college deferments that were the worst. Turned it into a poor man's war.
As long as there is a draft, I think there should be NO deferments what so ever. Rich poor, short tall, skiny fat, walk can't walk, Straight Homo, confused about your leader Confused if you stand or set to pee. No difference. err'body has a value in a war. I also think that there should be a 6 month requirement now, for Basic (at min). Think ANY EFFing politician will propose it? GD This is racist and homophobic.

As long as there is a draft, I think there should be NO deferments what so ever. Rich poor, short tall, skiny fat, walk can't walk, Straight Homo, confused about your leader Confused if you stand or set to pee. No difference. err'body has a value in a war. I also think that there should be a 6 month requirement now, for Basic (at min). Think ANY EFFing politician will propose it? GD This is racist and homophobic.
That's why they implemented the lottery. No outs, unless for medical.

Reactions: UncleMark
That's why they implemented the lottery. No outs, unless for medical.
I was up to be drafted the first year the lottery was implemented. I remember it to this day because I was at work and walked in a room where they were calling off people's place in the lottery. They were at 50 when I walked in and I was able to stay there until they were at 350 and I still hadn't heard my birthday so I went home knowing that I was either in the first 50 or the last 15. :) I worked at night so I had to wait until the next morning to see where I fell... I was in the last 15 numbers:)

Reactions: IU_Hickory
FmSkhxBWYAAlPSF
temp6-6b7e4cd44daedcd4e72c99a1d1fbf2515de8f152.jpg

If it's anything like Hunter's laptop, the FBI won't turn it over until.... oh wait, they've never turned it over.

If it's anything like Hunter's laptop. then we will be hearing about it for years :) It will be the nexus from which all rumors and conspiracies originate. Buckle up for karma ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Actually, Biden has directed they all be released. After review by the National Archives and Records Administration, it released 99 percent of them. Congress passed the JFK Records Act in 1992 which directed they be released in 2017, but Trump chose to delay releasing many of them. Why do you think he did that?

No support for anyone other than Oswald shooting JFK so far. I'm sure it's in that final 1 percent . . .

Reactions: MrBing
Pretty obvious right? Highly recommend this podcast…

All you Lefties can disregard, since you have already labeled these two as conspiracy theorists and there’s nothing here that you’d find interesting anyway as it might challenge your strong belief system which includes not listening to anything or anyone that might disagree with you. So, just move along and enjoy the long weekend.

For all of you still open to new and challenging thought…you’ll thoroughly enjoy it, I promise. How can you not be interested in the stories of a man with such history, whose uncle was JFK and dad was Bobby Kennedy??

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT