ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

That defense isn’t a good one. By the time she was SecState, government policy was clear and it was rare to use a private email for government business. It could be done when it wasn’t possible to access your government email, but the SOP is to CC your government account for the record. By the way HRC never had an unclassified government email account. There is NO defense for that. Of course it was never OK to send classified information except on the SIPR system.
Hickory Head is impervious to actual facts.

So is The Ruling Class, to whom the rules do not apply.

Hmmmm . . . . my understanding is that "grossly negligent" means that someone behaves so wantonly, so recklessly, so negligently, as to have no regard for the consequences of one's actions, i.e., to have virtually intended the result, such as when a kid is playing with a gun that's in mum's purse. The mum is responsible/liable for the kid's use of the gun . . . . Is that correct, in your understanding?
subjective evaluations of unintentional behavior and unintentional results has always worried me

Reactions: Sope Creek
subjective evaluations of unintentional behavior and unintentional results has always worried me
"Subjective" . . . I agree . . . that's the trick isn't it? Trying to apply objective rules to what some might consider "subjective" circumstances.

That's what courts are for . . . .

Last edited:
"Subjective" . . . I agree . . . that's the trick isn't it? Trying to apply objective rules to what some might consider "subjective" circumstances.

That's what courts are for . . . .
Or ... to use the example

Mom has a much needed gun in her purse, living in a society/culture/environment dominated by criminal behavior.

Kid accidently gets gun and accidently shots you dead ... by accident.

The subjective world is "mom may be guilty of some form of murder charge - let's subjectively evaluate how much we hate mom."

The objective world is about whether mom violated a gun law, and what is the proscribed penalty for THAT.

The subjective laws are about virtue signalling.
The objective laws are about ... law. Process. Equal application.

The only person "tried" for the shooting should be the shooter.

Too complicated = too unfair.

6 laws on this fact pattern is too many.

Or ... to use the example

Mom has a much needed gun in her purse, living in a society/culture/environment dominated by criminal behavior.

Kid accidently gets gun and accidently shots you dead ... by accident.

The subjective world is "mom may be guilty of some form of murder charge - let's subjectively evaluate how much we hate mom."

The objective world is about whether mom violated a gun law, and what is the proscribed penalty for THAT.

The subjective laws are about virtue signalling.
The objective laws are about ... law. Process. Equal application.

The only person "tried" for the shooting should be the shooter.

Too complicated = too unfair.

6 laws on this fact pattern is too many.
But but but . . . we wouldn't be "safe". The kid shooting you is a foreseeable result of mum having a gun in her purse with kid access to the purse. Are you saying that we shouldn't have manslaughter laws?

Too bad it doesn't apply to Joe.

You never answered my question - would Biden have ever made it through ROTC?
Well I want to be applied to everyone... Trump, Hillary, and Joe. None should be exempt.

So much stuff up there is like the police giving you a speeding ticket for doing 80 in a 70 mile zone when they were just cruising at 85.

Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Ohhh they are back at Biden's Rehoboth home today.
Yep, isn't that awesome. 2 examples.

Trump - They blow the door with explosives and raid with swat

Joe - Hey, we are going to search in a couple weeks if that is convenient for you all, let us know when the coast is clear. We don't want to have to announce that we found anything (wink wink).

Joe - Hey, we are going to search in a couple weeks if that is convenient for you all, let us know when the coast is clear. We don't want to have to announce that we found anything (wink wink).
You think we will ever find out what they do find? Hell No!

Reactions: DANC

But you have to remember that Biden's documents were in a locked garage. :)

Too bad it doesn't apply to Joe.

You never answered my question - would Biden have ever made it through ROTC?
Did he have Asthma at college age? If so he wouldn't have gotten in to get through it.

Did he have Asthma at college age? If so he wouldn't have gotten in to get through it.
Supposedly, but who knows - it was never mentioned before he ran for President that I know.

I'll bet Angie was red-hot in college. Probably broke a lot of hearts.

I think she may have been an IU cheerleader, but don't hold me to that.
C9wvFbeWsAAZe7t

Supposedly, but who knows - it was never mentioned before he ran for President that I know.
I don't think I've heard that he has asthma. If he pulls an inhaler out and uses it during the state of the union we'll know he has asthma. 🙃

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT