ADVERTISEMENT

Top secret documents

I love the Biden/Trump comparison chart. Leave it to CNN.

From what I've heard, they've only started to investigate the documents, because Biden's personal lawyers found the docs and then notified CNN - they didn't look any further.

Sure..... and you know the media would believe Trump's personal lawyers.....

FmH56c3XkAQmdz0
So you're going on record as saying that's all that was found, even after the DOJ was alerted?

The hair and makeup people on the Kommie channel are doing a good job with Jen Psaki, while they get her up to speed before they give her her own gig. Of course, she gets two bonus points just for being a redhead.
What exactly is the Kommie channel? Something you have dreams about or what?

That's what makes this so infuriating. Like Trump, Biden can't be prosecuted while in office.

I want Trump's head on a pike. The Mar-A-Lago documents case would have been a slam dunk. This now makes that unlikely.
You've thought every rumor against Trump was a slam dunk. And you are disappointed every time.

You'd think you'd wise up and realize you keep being duped.

Never. And I'll be accused of ruining the thread for pointing out shit like this.

Par for the course.
I feel like you don't get the respect you deserve, the respect that should be commensurate with the number of wins you notch on this board, because you sleep so late. the morning session of clowns get all their digs in while you're still snoozing. What would it take to get you up earlier?

Politicians are careless with classified material. More news at 11. Is there a chance that Biden was holding this material for Putin? Other enemies of the U.S.?

Remember when that false narrative that was based on another false narrative (Russian collusion) popped up after the Mar-A-Lago raid?

F’in Democrats man. They’ll base narratives off of a previously proven false narrative, no shame with that gang.
Yet Russia collusion wasn't a false narrative. Nice try though

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You've thought every rumor against Trump was a slam dunk. And you are disappointed every time.

If you actually paid attention and read what people post in good faith you'd know that's not the case. But you don't.

I thought the 2nd impeachment had a chance, and it was close but no cigar. The Mar A Logo documents case was a sure thing (I thought) until this. Otherwise, I defy you show where I believed we really "had" Trump and could rid ourselves of him.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
If you actually paid attention and read what people post in good faith you'd know that's not the case. But you don't.

I thought the 2nd impeachment had a chance, and it was close but no cigar. The Mar A Logo documents case was a sure thing (I thought) until this. Otherwise, I defy you show where I believed we really "had" Trump and could rid ourselves of him.
This why you are such a putz. I dont give a damn whether Joe Biden gets put in assisted living, has a live in nurse or what they do with him. I absolutely don't care other than he isnt mentally fit to be President and sadly for other reasons the current VP is even worse.

• Love
Reactions: Cheap shot artist

I guess we're gonna pretend like that whole 3 year Russian Collusion investigation never happened and you weren't sure he was going to jail for that.

OK, sure. I'm sure you'll deny you thought you had him then - in good faith, of course.

I guess we're gonna pretend like that whole 3 year Russian Collusion investigation never happened and you weren't sure he was going to jail for that.

OK, sure. I'm sure you'll deny you thought you had him then - in good faith, of course.
Mark must be pouting tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I feel like you don't get the respect you deserve, the respect that should be commensurate with the number of wins you notch on this board, because you sleep so late. the morning session of clowns get all their digs in while you're still snoozing. What would it take to get you up earlier?
A blond with big knockers sleeping next to me would be a start. Pretty sure that would get me up earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

No need to pretend. You won't be able find me ever thinking that Trump would go to jail for what Mueller uncovered. Only a moran would think a sitting President could be tried, convicted, and jailed. And I'm not a moran.

You know this of course. But throwing out that kind of bullshit is all you've got. It's all you ever have. The next time you are involved in a reality based discussion grounded in facts and evidence will be the first.

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

Maybe you should get outside your little propaganda box

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC

You'd think you'd wise up and realize you keep being duped.
Who has ever said he was going to jail? #2000mules#duped

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
No need to pretend. You won't be able find me ever thinking that Trump would go to jail for what Mueller uncovered. Only a moran would think a sitting President could be tried, convicted, and jailed. And I'm not a moran.

You know this of course. But throwing out that kind of bullshit is all you've got. It's all you ever have. The next time you are involved in a reality based discussion grounded in facts and evidence will be the first.
You didn't think Trump would be impeached for 'collusion' with Russia? You're so full of shit.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. It's too bad so many remember differently.

You didn't think Trump would be impeached for 'collusion' with Russia? You're so full of shit.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. It's too bad so many remember differently.

He wasn't going to be impeached based on Mueller. I never said he was. If others remember differently, they're mistaken. That's what I was talking about to begin with -- attributing statements and viewpoints to me that might fit your narrative about me, but aren't what I said. That's bad faith. When people do the same to you, they're called liars.

Reactions: Bowlmania
He wasn't going to be impeached based on Mueller. I never said he was. If others remember differently, they're mistaken. That's what I was talking about to begin with -- attributing statements and viewpoints to me that might fit your narrative about me, but aren't what I said. That's bad faith. When people do the same to you, they're called liars.
Mark, you were one of the leaders of getting rid of Trump in any way possible, particularly via the Russian Collusion Lie. Your attempt to rewrite history isn't going to work.

Mark, you were one of the leaders of getting rid of Trump in any way possible, particularly via the Russian Collusion Lie. Your attempt to rewrite history isn't going to work.
Sorry dude. No matter how many times you say it, that's just not true.

Sure, I wanted him gone by any means possible, but never claimed his campaign's cooperation with Russian officials was going to get the job done. If I did, I'm sure it would be easy to find. Go for it.

• Haha
Find it. And no one thought he would be impeached. It would have meant counting on more than a couple of Republicans having an ounce of integrity. And brains, actually. They should have taken their opportunity to get rid of the cancer. Imagine they regret it now.
Good lord sweetie. If Dems had any integrity the two idiots you voted for wouldnt have even been nominated. I truly hate when people like you use the word cancer in talking about stuff like this. Only very weak minded people with limited vocabularies use a devastating disease to describe something about politics. Hey lets call it a covid instead of a cancer. Every other person on here knows a whole lot more people that have died from cancer than you say you do from covid. Grow up a little bit.

Sorry dude. No matter how many times you say it, that's just not true.

Sure, I wanted him gone by any means possible, but never claimed his campaign's cooperation with Russian officials was going to get the job done. If I did, I'm sure it would be easy to find. Go for it.
Bullshit. You're not going to pull that Goat bullshit and tell me to look for something everyone knows is true.

There has not been one negative story about Trump pushed by the Dems you didn't think would bring him down. Everyone here knows it - I don't know who you think believes you.

Find it. And no one thought he would be impeached. It would have meant counting on more than a couple of Republicans having an ounce of integrity. And brains, actually. They should have taken their opportunity to get rid of the cancer. Imagine they regret it now.
Now that it was proved the Democrats and FBI lied about Russia Russia Russia, suddenly you and Mark claim amnesia about thinking it would bring Trump down.

****ing hilarious.

Oh, and sweet cheeks - he was impeached. Look up the word, because you don't know what it means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT