ADVERTISEMENT

To watch the game in public or at home today? Also, predictions?

OldChargey

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2009
Debating whether I can handle watching this in public. May hit up The Ale for some wings and CL Smooths.

My prediction? IU 72 Wichy 69

Will post hotness later for this violation

My prediction?

Pain. Crean has had too much time to prepare and to mentally screw our guys over with plans A, B, C, through Z. Hopefully I'm wrong. When I'm done with court this afternoon I'm going to meet a buddy at a bar for the end of the game. I have low expectations so I'll be fine either way.

i predict a lot of sweet dribbling....74-66 not us...even though i want us

more dribbling

If I tried to watch IU right now anywhere public, I'd be asked to leave.

My buddy invited me over to watch with him and I told him he wouldn't want to watch with me.

He said it would be fine b/c he's been with me watching the tourney a couple years ago hammered in Vegas.

I said, no, this is very different how I watch games now. Today I expect that I will be constantly yelling about everything Wichita State does well that we absoltuely do not do, which will probably have me hoarse by game's end.

Im at Robby's Pub on south side

Usually dont like watching at a bar because of noise and surrounding morons but meeting a buddy i never see.
IU 76 WS 83
Osiris is my bev of choice today

Posted from Rivals Mobile

My CFO just called a 2:30 strategy meeting

Fracking Arizona grad.

IU by 9.

I ended up at Twin Peaks to meet a buddy. If chit is tight in the first half will prob head home for the second half....or just start taking shots!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT