ADVERTISEMENT

Thought I was given the axe...

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
I will no longer be posting on the bball board. Is there a way to find out who deleted your post? I have a feeling who the mod was, but it's mainly speculation.

I was given this warning "Calling the team a bunch of low character guys will get you permenantly banned. In fact, I'll ban what ever incarnations pop up after wards."

If I can't call a spade a spade, I won't be posting there anymore. I just about blew my wad when someone called Yogi the team leader after I pointed out he was arrested for carrying a FAKE at a well known pub.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
I will no longer be posting on the bball board. Is there a way to find out who deleted your post? I have a feeling who the mod was, but it's mainly speculation.

I was given this warning "Calling the team a bunch of low character guys will get you permenantly banned. In fact, I'll ban what ever incarnations pop up after wards."

If I can't call a spade a spade, I won't be posting there anymore. I just about blew my wad when someone called Yogi the team leader after I pointed out he was arrested for carrying a FAKE at a well known pub.

My guess is IUT.
Can't spell "permanently" or "afterwards" but nailed "incarnations."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT