ADVERTISEMENT

This is all that really needs to be said about anti-vaxxers....

Your response to reports of Trump followers booing him for advocating the vax was to claim they are not "brain dead sheep". I posted examples which imo illustrate that they ARE braindead, and booing anyone (not just Trump) who tries to save lives by encouraging the vaccine is a sign that the person doing the booing is Braindead.

Need more proof that Owens is in fact braindead? Read this while swallowing your daily dose of colloidal silver.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candace-owens-tells-fans-quack-041820957.html

Despite it having no medical benefit and potentially deadly side effects, she still encourages people to be as stupid as she is and take it every day. The only possible positive benefit for taking it, is if you want to turn your skin Blue, and audition for the Blue Man group. She's already mastered being a clown, so any positive outcome from a possible career change is negligible. And yet there have been posters on this board who touted her "intelligence"...

She rails against the vaccine, and then encourages folks to take a remedy that has about as much value as using leeches to bleed someone. She's the epitome of brain dead...

Do you consume a large amount of cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yes, they are. But I consider it more of the self cleanse mechanism that Darwin wrote about long ago.
Great argument - very convincing. I show why they're not, but you come back with the brilliant - and convincing - response, "Yes, they are".

Brilliant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT