ADVERTISEMENT

There was no one in the same zip code as Fryfogle.

maybe wake up. Have some faith in your team for once. Lordy you and big red douche are so cynical

You get cynical watching 40 years worth of IU finding ways to lose.

That said, this team has given me faith that we don’t have to always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

You going to the bowl? I’ll be there as always

You get cynical watching 40 years worth of IU finding ways to lose.

That said, this team has given me faith that we don’t have to always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

You going to the bowl? I’ll be there as always

Ashamed you’ve watched the team for 40 years and can’t have some faith.

and hell yeah I’ll Be at the bowl I WAS IN SEC 102 today at RA

Reactions: IU73 and vesuvius13
Ashamed you’ve watched the team for 40 years and can’t have some faith.

and hell yeah I’ll Be at the bowl I WAS IN SEC 102 today at RA

Dude - give it a rest. Faith grows on fans slowly. This team has been gritty, I’ll admit that. When you’ve had your heart ripped out for the better part of those 40 seasons, there is a bit of scar tissue. Know what I’m saying?

Did the faithful at Ross Aids treat you well?

Dude - give it a rest. Faith grows on fans slowly. This team has been gritty, I’ll admit that. When you’ve had your heart ripped out for the better part of those 40 seasons, there is a bit of scar tissue. Know what I’m saying?

Did the faithful at Ross Aids treat you well?
And after 40 seasons you’d think you recognize a good team, best team in 25 years no matter out come of the bucket.

I’m only in for 28 years my self but dam why are peeps still doubting this team. Especially after today?

My friends and I were fine at RA today because we’ve there plenty and know to lay low if you will. If you act belligerent. Yelling. You can get in a tight spot. Been in a couple brawls 15 years ago. Not worth it anymore as I’m older. But some some good crazy memories.

And after 40 seasons you’d think you recognize a good team, best team in 25 years no matter out come of the bucket.

I’m only in for 28 years my self but dam why are peeps still doubting this team. Especially after today?

My friends and I were fine at RA today because we’ve there plenty and know to lay low if you will. If you act belligerent. Yelling. You can get in a tight spot. Been in a couple brawls 15 years ago. Not worth it anymore as I’m older. But some some good crazy memories.

I follow the team through thick and thin but get a bit emotional at times. I admit it. Being on my male-induced period doesn’t help either.

I follow the team through thick and thin but get a bit emotional at times. I admit it. Being on my male-induced period doesn’t help either.
Maybe take a breath before posting then? Basically every single thing you post this season in-game is proven wrong almost immediately. You just always have so much egg on your face that it’s shocking you keep showing up.

Also, going to the bowl game doesn’t make you more or less of fan. In my eyes, you’ve spewed so much nonsense on here you should sit out the bowl game.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
To be fair, I'm not sure this is the best team we've had in 25 years, and even the more talented teams lost these games. It's so nice to win these games, but I totally forgive people having this kind of defense mechanism after all these years.

I was in 102 as well. I didn't get any grief from the PU faithful inside or outside the stadium. The stadium got pretty spirited as the score got closer. Things might have been different had PU been better and IU been worse this year.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Maybe take a breath before posting then? Basically every single thing you post this season in-game is proven wrong almost immediately. You just always have so much egg on your face that it’s shocking you keep showing up.

Also, going to the bowl game doesn’t make you more or less of fan. In my eyes, you’ve spewed so much nonsense on here you should sit out the bowl game.

Nah....not going to happen. I’ll be at the bowl.

To be fair, I'm not sure this is the best team we've had in 25 years, and even the more talented teams lost these games. It's so nice to win these games, but I totally forgive people having this kind of defense mechanism after all these years.

More talented doesn’t equal better record. Even IF this isn’t IU most talented team in last 25 seasons, it’s still the BEST team record wise.

I’ll take lesser talent actually executing and winning over a “more talented team” any day.

We don’t goto Bowls based on talent, just wins/losses.

Reactions: IU73

I think it's a good idea to keep the laptop or phone off during the game. Emotional posts generate emotional responses and it's easy to look foolish in the aftermath.

My personal rule is to never come to this board during a game and to stay away until the next day after a loss. Keeps me from typing something stupid or overwrought and from reading and responding to other folks' impulsive outbursts.

Double Amen to the full assessment. Guy should put down his phone or keyboard for awhile.

Reactions: boston jamie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT