ADVERTISEMENT

The Southern border boogeyman

This is just fake news

Pretty hard (and DANC level lazy) jk, to try and blame this case on Biden's border policy. The guy has been around since at least 2013, and while he had some possession suspended license charges around that time, his most violent criminal act was in 2019 for domestic abuse.

Guessing the "end wokeness" twat is really lazy and not too bright...

If maga and the right represent American values then maybe it is time for change.

I grew up learning that America was melting pot and welcoming to all. Maybe you should read the message on the Statue of Liberty
I don't care what Maga thinks.

We're getting the the rest of the worlds trash. They used to assimilate and come from Northern Europe. They also didn't come in by the hoards.

You work or live with these people? They're disgusting, hygienically. And they produce your food.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
We're getting the the rest of the worlds trash. They used to assimilate and come from Northern Europe. They also didn't come in by the hoards.

You work or live with these people? They're disgusting, hygienically. And they produce your food.
Let me guess... "a lot of my friends are people of color". LOL.

Maybe different shades of nearly pasty white

Let me guess... "a lot of my friends are people of color". LOL.

Maybe different shades of nearly pasty white
the statue of liberty does say give me your well rested, your rich, your well to do few, the clean and those with big houses.

:)

Everything is just fine at the border...Why do I have an eerie feeling if Trump gets elected the left is going to unleash hell on this country?

Pirela, according to Colombian authorities, is the second-in-command of 'Los Satanás,' and was one of the seven most wanted murderers in Bogotá.

How many of these are walking around after m millions have entered???

Another One

Another

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ntent=strack&twclid=2zrkbjlh0h8og3kav1wskzsf3

Its nonstop

I could post more and hickory laughs.

Last edited:
Everything is just fine at the border...Why do I have an eerie feeling if Trump gets elected the left is going to unleash hell on this country?

Pirela, according to Colombian authorities, is the second-in-command of 'Los Satanás,' and was one of the seven most wanted murderers in Bogotá.

How many of these are walking around after m millions have entered???

Another One

Another

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ntent=strack&twclid=2zrkbjlh0h8og3kav1wskzsf3

Its nonstop
Don't worry about that. Trump brings enough hell on his own

I finally found a ray of hope with all of this. The republicans are finally back to finding compromise like they used to do. They gave away all of the Ukraine funding and lost everything they wanted on the boarder. Now that is the normal republican winning that we have all became accustomed to. Take that democrats !

Are there any Democrats here who think Biden’s decision here is incorrect?

Here's what's going to happen: Biden will issue his executive order. There will be lawsuits filed (ACLU has said they're going to). The courts will rule he is out of line for some reason. Biden will then claim he tried but since the Pubs queered the immigration bill that would have given him more options to act, they're at fault.

What he should have done long ago is put a stop to the inflow -- even if that violated the law -- while taking care to do it as humanely as possible (in contrast to Trump's approach). Then when the inevitable slap down came from the courts, he would have had some leverage to (possibly) push through the necessary legislation early on.

Reactions: Morrison
Here's what's going to happen: Biden will issue his executive order. There will be lawsuits filed (ACLU has said they're going to). The courts will rule he is out of line for some reason. Biden will then claim he tried but since the Pubs queered the immigration bill that would have given him more options to act, they're at fault.

What he should have done long ago is put a stop to the inflow -- even if that violated the law -- while taking care to do it as humanely as possible (in contrast to Trump's approach). Then when the inevitable slap down came from the courts, he would have had some leverage to (possibly) push through the necessary legislation early on.
The only people treated inhumanly were those poor people who live on Martha's Vineyard. There was pure mass panic in the streets. They literally had to hide their house workers for fear that the extra attention would cause them to get rounded up and deported. PURE PANIC.

The only people treated inhumanly were those poor people who live on Martha's Vineyard. There was pure mass panic in the streets. They literally had to hide their house workers for fear that the extra attention would cause them to get rounded up and deported. PURE PANIC.
I know you think that's funny but you're being disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It appears the Pubs did the right thing
Politically, they absolutely did the right thing. They backed Biden into a corner. He's now doing what he claimed he couldn't do without Congress, and he's in effect saying that the Republicans were right and also that he was wrong/lying/ineffectual before. Of course it was the "right" thing to do. Politically.

But I'm not taking issue with that. I'm taking issue with the blatant lie that it wasn't done on Trump's express orders. The GOP did it because Trump told them to do it.

Are there any Democrats here who think Biden’s decision here is incorrect?
Yes, this Democrat thinks it’s hideous. I can’t believe we’re throwing children back in cages. Shame on all my fellow Democrats. I will be joining AOC at the border for the photo shoot. I plan on doing the fake crying this time.
Lead GIF by GIPHY News

• Love
Politically, they absolutely did the right thing. They backed Biden into a corner. He's now doing what he claimed he couldn't do without Congress, and he's in effect saying that the Republicans were right and also that he was wrong/lying/ineffectual before. Of course it was the "right" thing to do. Politically.

But I'm not taking issue with that. I'm taking issue with the blatant lie that it wasn't done on Trump's express orders. The GOP did it because Trump told them to do it.

I’m sure some did because Trump said to do so. But there was a good percentage that didn’t like the bill.

We talked about the trigger number on here and said if he could shut it down at 4,000 then he could shut it down at zero.

No, they did it because it was a f#ckig terrible bill that almost no conservatives liked. That fact that Trump also hated it, is a testament to how f#cking terrible the bill was.

I think it's terrible Biden is taking away the rights of these illegals to claim amnesty.

Heartless bastard.

Reactions: ulrey
What's the issue?

If you mean the Mexican border, I"m all for securing the borders of the US. I'm against the bigotry that Trump portrays every chance he gets when talking about illegal immigration, rhetoric many on here have agreed with.
Read your OP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT