ADVERTISEMENT

The Southern border boogeyman

This is just fake news

Pretty hard (and DANC level lazy) jk, to try and blame this case on Biden's border policy. The guy has been around since at least 2013, and while he had some possession suspended license charges around that time, his most violent criminal act was in 2019 for domestic abuse.

Guessing the "end wokeness" twat is really lazy and not too bright...

If maga and the right represent American values then maybe it is time for change.

I grew up learning that America was melting pot and welcoming to all. Maybe you should read the message on the Statue of Liberty
I don't care what Maga thinks.

We're getting the the rest of the worlds trash. They used to assimilate and come from Northern Europe. They also didn't come in by the hoards.

You work or live with these people? They're disgusting, hygienically. And they produce your food.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
We're getting the the rest of the worlds trash. They used to assimilate and come from Northern Europe. They also didn't come in by the hoards.

You work or live with these people? They're disgusting, hygienically. And they produce your food.
Let me guess... "a lot of my friends are people of color". LOL.

Maybe different shades of nearly pasty white

Let me guess... "a lot of my friends are people of color". LOL.

Maybe different shades of nearly pasty white
the statue of liberty does say give me your well rested, your rich, your well to do few, the clean and those with big houses.

:)

Everything is just fine at the border...Why do I have an eerie feeling if Trump gets elected the left is going to unleash hell on this country?

Pirela, according to Colombian authorities, is the second-in-command of 'Los Satanás,' and was one of the seven most wanted murderers in Bogotá.

How many of these are walking around after m millions have entered???

Another One

Another

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ntent=strack&twclid=2zrkbjlh0h8og3kav1wskzsf3

Its nonstop

I could post more and hickory laughs.

Last edited:
Everything is just fine at the border...Why do I have an eerie feeling if Trump gets elected the left is going to unleash hell on this country?

Pirela, according to Colombian authorities, is the second-in-command of 'Los Satanás,' and was one of the seven most wanted murderers in Bogotá.

How many of these are walking around after m millions have entered???

Another One

Another

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ntent=strack&twclid=2zrkbjlh0h8og3kav1wskzsf3

Its nonstop
Don't worry about that. Trump brings enough hell on his own

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT