ADVERTISEMENT

The people on Trump’s hit list aren’t enemies — they are witnesses

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
  • John Brennan – Director of CIA, 2013-2017.
  • Michael Hayden – Director of CIA, 2006-2009.
  • Susan Rice – White House National Security Adviser, 2013-2017
  • James Comey – Director of FBI, 2013-2017
  • James Clapper – Director of National Intelligence, 2010-2017
  • Sally Yates – Deputy Attorney General, 2015-2017. Acting Attorney General, 2017
  • Andrew McCabe – Deputy Director of FBI, 2016-2018. Acting Director of FBI, 2017.
  • Peter Strzok – 22 years in the FBI. Deputy Assistant Director, Counterintelligence Division. Section Chief, Counterespionage Section
  • Lisa Page – FBI attorney serving under FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Director James Comey.
  • Bruce G. Ohr – Former Associate Deputy Attorney General
When asked whether they knew of the collusion, they did not say "no." They said "I cannot answer that" because they are classified information.

No wonder Trump is trying to get rid of them, which in return, can backfire on him.

Link to Salon

• Sally Yates – Deputy Attorney General, 2015-2017. Acting Attorney General, 2017
  • Andrew McCabe – Deputy Director of FBI, 2016-2018. Acting Director of FBI, 2017.
  • Peter Strzok – 22 years in the FBI. Deputy Assistant Director, Counterintelligence Division. Section Chief, Counterespionage Section
  • Lisa Page – FBI attorney serving under FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Director James Comey.
When asked whether they knew of the collusion, they did not say "no." They said "I cannot answer that" because they are classified information.

No wonder Trump is trying to get rid of them, which in return, can backfire on him.

Link to Salon
Everything he does is obstruction of the Russian investigation. Can Mueller just stop and cite every public action t-rump has taken and convict him of obstruction on that alone?

Reactions: meridian
Everything he does is obstruction of the Russian investigation. Can Mueller just stop and cite every public action t-rump has taken and convict him of obstruction on that alone?

As of this moment you’re asking if a republican house will impeach and republican senate later convict. Don’t hold your breath.

Reactions: meridian

Link to Salon
I can’t believe you posted those people names, Every one of them is crooked and tried to influence the election.

I can’t believe you posted those people names, Every one of them is crooked and tried to influence the election.
Translation: "They will/may do expose Trump's sins when asked under the law. And they are the ones in the know because that was their job to know those things."

Now, that's better, and I am sure that is what you intended to say, right? You are welcome. After all, what are friends for?;)

"They will/may do expose Trump's sins when asked under the law. And they are the ones in the know because that was their job to know those things."
And Mueller knows everything they know and then some. This isn't about hindering the investigation. It's pure political spite, nothing more. He found a way to gig his detractors that no one had thought of and he's using it.

And Mueller knows everything they know and then some. This isn't about hindering the investigation. It's pure political spite, nothing more. He found a way to gig his detractors that no one had thought of and he's using it.

I did some research and if Trump is still worried about a perjury trap, I found a way to get around it. Here’s what you do...tell the truth. Now, this does present a high degree of difficulty for our fearless republican leader, but it can be done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT