ADVERTISEMENT

****The official best posters thread****

You guys both rock talk in IU hoops... Whoever side you're on... As long as it's intelligent, I don't mind talking to anyone! I try do do the same.... That's what makes bball fun!!!

I say stick snowling at the top of that list.

He floats above us all, as it were, almost as a magnificent, beneficent bank of cloud; but lo! no unfair portent does he bring, though the rains he brings might be dark. For rather he showers the little flower and the blossoms full, blowhard and pedant, with the light-like ray of knowledge, sweetest dews of heaven’s beams, stilled as falling, perhaps most like a god’s teardrops, even, though they be as hard and pure, unyielding as his idol itself; the twilit and prism’d fountains of the firmament, overfilling all our cups and slaking that for which man ever and anon thirsts, and the bounty of which tilled field and wild meadow are drinking, alike, and too.

Last edited:
I say stick snowling at the top of that list.

He floats above us all, as it were, almost as a magnificent, beneficent bank of cloud; but lo! no unfair portent does he bring, though the rains he brings might be dark. For rather he showers the little flower and the blossoms full, blowhard and pedant, with the light-like ray of knowledge, sweetest dews of heaven’s beams, stilled as falling, perhaps most like a god’s teardrops, even, though they be as hard and pure, unyielding as his idol itself; the twilit and prism’d fountains of the firmament, overfilling all our cups and slaking that for which man ever and anon thirsts, and the bounty of which tilled field and wild meadow are drinking, alike, and too.
Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh!!!

You definitely belong with this group.
May I suggest cryinho and Prankster Mary as well?
How can you dislike my posting for my being critical of the results Archie has delivered in his time...let me remind you he has finished worse each year in the B10 conference standings...

The more he coaches...the worse the IU program does in regards to the conference...

Reactions: RunninRichie
How can you dislike my posting for my being critical of the results Archie has delivered in his time...let me remind you he has finished worse each year in the B10 conference standings...

The more he coaches...the worse the IU program does in regards to the conference...
Uh, I just nominated you as one of the Official "Best" Posters. :oops:

Bros... Let's rally around our Hoosiers! We can debate... It's fun... But bottom line is... We love IU... And tolerate the haters.... We are bigger than haters.... Let's focus on getting back to cheering on classic Hoosier Basketball... ! Bring the purdues on... The UKs.... F them.... Stand behind our players and those coming in!! Good things are happening!! Love to the forum!

Bros... Let's rally around our Hoosiers! We can debate... It's fun... But bottom line is... We love IU... And tolerate the haters.... We are bigger than haters.... Let's focus on getting back to cheering on classic Hoosier Basketball... ! Bring the purdues on... The UKs.... F them.... Stand behind our players and those coming in!! Good things are happening!! Love to the forum!
I hate to break it to you rasco but i’m a UK fan got some indiana family who are big hoosier fans though

Reactions: Radio Zero
I hate to break it to you rasco but i’m a UK fan got some indiana family who are big hoosier fans though
Hate to break it to ya, but my whole family is from KY... Letcher, Co... Deep South East... I know the devide... I still love y'all... But when it comes to bball, I was born a Hoosier.... That's why I'd love to see us keep playing!

Ever notice Fredo never, ever talks about IU basketball? I mean, none of his posts are related to IU basketball. Fredo likes it that way.

it’s more that you are psychotic

Reactions: Radio Zero
it’s more that you are psychotic
I lived with RMK my whole life... He took over in 71... I was born in 73... Watched iu my whole life... IU is bigger than a single coach... If you love IU, you ride till the wheels fall off... That ain't happing soon...

You must be young... Show your step children of 4 years old, the 1976 Championchip.... Watch how they cheer IU on YouTube.... You tell me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT