ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visit thread

24/7 just gave a CB to Indiana for Blake Thiry, 6-4, 216 lbs. TE from Praire Du Chien, Wi. He's also a nationally recognized LS & a trackman.
Looks underrated to me!

I didn't know there were enough snaps in a football game to get the numbers he has at so many different positions. All-state at TE. Rushed the ball a lot. Blocked punt, interception, defensive end , outside linebacker, snapper. ( Can he throw? lol)

Last edited:
Looks underrated to me!

I didn't know there were enough snaps in a football game to get the numbers he has at so many different positions. All-state at TE. Rushed the ball a lot. Blocked punt, interception, defensive end , outside linebacker, snapper. ( Can he throw? lol)
Agree, he is underated. He did play some QB!:) He is athletic & fast.

Coach Cignetti wants to win this year and I bet we will like the team come Fall. It will be a far different IUFB team than we have seen for several years.

Reactions: iulb and ESalum86
Cignetti is not getting highly rated players. Is this a function of him not having coached at the Big Ten level or something else?

Maybe he's so confident in his coaching and developmental abilities that he doesn't think he needs highly rated players.

Allen was a strong recruiter; hopefully Cignetti can surpass Allen's recruiting.

Cignetti is not getting highly rated players. Is this a function of him not having coached at the Big Ten level or something else?

Maybe he's so confident in his coaching and developmental abilities that he doesn't think he needs highly rated players.

Allen was a strong recruiter; hopefully Cignetti can surpass Allen's recruiting.

Cig doesn't strike me as someone that would lie when he said he doesn't look about star ratings.

I thought i heard Cig was the re recruiting coordinator at Alabama, under Saban. He knows talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT