ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie was even crazier than we knew...

I'm not saying it doesn't hurt. Just saying it's not the Armageddon some are making it out to be. We've had big jumps before and come through okay. Maybe a little bruised, but still able to struggle through.

One thing about being old is knowing there ain't much that we have to face that we haven't faced before. Gas prices hikes are little more than annoyances in most situations. I might have to cut back on my Mother Bears from three to two times a month. Oh the Humanity!
They've been in business for 50 years. They'll survive. But like Floor posted the day Biden took office: check the gas prices. As if there was any doubt. Oh this isn't his fault; that's not his fault; injuries weren't expected....He's the coach and it's been a terrible season. The fans aren't happy as reflected in his abysmal ratings. Gas is one more thorn.

L
I'm not saying it doesn't hurt. Just saying it's not the Armageddon some are making it out to be. We've had big jumps before and come through okay. Maybe a little bruised, but still able to struggle through.

One thing about being old is knowing there ain't much that we have to face that we haven't faced before. Gas prices hikes are little more than annoyances in most situations. I might have to cut back on my Mother Bears from three to two times a month. Oh the Humanity!
The energy problem needs to be addressed to minimize world dependence on Russian oil. The effect of rising gas prices on small businesses and individuals in the US is non-trivial. The Biden administration is too extreme about pushing for renewable energy. It’s probably correct to develop that entire realm of energy but not at the expense of the present day, especially not at the expense of Putin‘s threat to the world. Biden needs to get real. There’s no need for oil shortages. Leadership includes getting industry to produce more oil and natural gas right now to handle this world crisis.

L

The energy problem needs to be addressed to minimize world dependence on Russian oil. The effect of rising gas prices on small businesses and individuals in the US is non-trivial. The Biden administration is too extreme about pushing for renewable energy. It’s probably correct to develop that entire realm of energy but not at the expense of the present day, especially not at the expense of Putin‘s threat to the world. Biden needs to get real. There’s no need for oil shortages. Leadership includes getting industry to produce more oil and natural gas right now to handle this world crisis.
Yes. Exactly.

Big headed? Guiness book of world records includes trump as the biggest asshole ever in the history of the world.
Dude you are a f*cking idiot, Lets see the Guiness record for dumbest president with the smallest emptiest head in the history of the world? EVER? They have a picture of him. You drunk already today or just being yourself?

ROFL So claims Gregg Phillips, the self-anointed election fraud expert who was registered to vote in three different states. And the method he used to make the claim about vote trafficking in Wisconsin is simply bonkers. He used highly unreliable and unverifiable cell phone data to conclude:

"In those three areas, TTV’s cell phone ping research found that in the two weeks from Oct. 20 through Nov. 3, 2020, 138 individuals each visited the location of a nongovernmental organization at least five times and made a combined total of 3,588 trips to absentee ballot drop boxes."​

The cell phone data he supposedly used cannot pinpoint someone's location with the kind of accuracy needed to make the claim that of 3,588 visits to absentee ballot drop boxes by 138 different people - let alone that those supposed trips resulted in precisely 137,551 harvested ballots. Absolutely bonkers.

ROFL So claims Gregg Phillips, the self-anointed election fraud expert who was registered to vote in three different states. And the method he used to make the claim about vote trafficking in Wisconsin is simply bonkers. He used highly unreliable and unverifiable cell phone data to conclude:

"In those three areas, TTV’s cell phone ping research found that in the two weeks from Oct. 20 through Nov. 3, 2020, 138 individuals each visited the location of a nongovernmental organization at least five times and made a combined total of 3,588 trips to absentee ballot drop boxes."​

The cell phone data he supposedly used cannot pinpoint someone's location with the kind of accuracy needed to make the claim that of 3,588 visits to absentee ballot drop boxes by 138 different people - let alone that those supposed trips resulted in precisely 137,551 harvested ballots. Absolutely bonkers.
I still don't understand what is wrong with people collecting ballots and delivering them.

But they were not cast in an illegal process.

The assumption seems to be that any ballot that was "trafficked" or "harvested" (give the Pubs credit, they're great at labeling innocuous stuff to sound sinister) are in and of themselves fraudulent.

The assumption seems to be that any ballot that was "trafficked" or "harvested" (give the Pubs credit, they're great at labeling innocuous stuff to sound sinister) are in and of themselves fraudulent.
Was that not allowed under emergency rules? Even if not how do they prove something like that? 130K individual confessions?

Was that not allowed under emergency rules? Even if not how do they prove something like that? 130K individual confessions?

If I'm following correctly, they're claiming the emergency rules were themselves illegal, therefore any ballots received by virtue of those rules are "fraudulent". They also seem to be assuming they were all cast for Biden, and should be disallowed, but any downballot Pub votes should still count.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
If I'm following correctly, they're claiming the emergency rules were themselves illegal, therefore any ballots received by virtue of those rules are "fraudulent". They also seem to be assuming they were all cast for Biden, and should be disallowed, but any downballot Pub votes should still count.
Didn't the court already rule the emergency rules were OK?

Its like my 7 year old kid who I have to tell no 1 thousand times.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Didn't the court already rule the emergency rules were OK?

Its like my 7 year kid who I have to tell no 1000 thousand times.

By the time I was 7 I would hit up Mom if Dad said no. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it got me a whippin'.

Hillary blames Comey's bombshell announcement of reopening her email investigation a week before the election. World of difference than making accusations of widespread voting fraud. Once again, the Fox spin at work.
Well, damn - did Fox News make her say that?

Those shifty bastards!

She beckons!
galionsfigur.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT