ADVERTISEMENT

The American Embassy in Israel will be moving to Jerusalem next week

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Reminder from the reality star playing a POTUS:

A fun week just to have a break from the WITCH HUNT. NO COLLUSION. By the RINO Mueller.

Can you feel that? That’s ‘Murika becoming great again. People’s lives are about to get so much better.

Its the region that's built on tinder anyway -- so we will have pulled out of the Iran deal and now to add more fuel to the tinder.

As they say, may we live in interesting times.

Its the region that's built on tinder anyway -- so we will have pulled out of the Iran deal and now to add more fuel to the tinder.

As they say, may we live in interesting times.

Should have been done decades ago and has no material impact except on the worthless Palestinians.

Reactions: 76-1
Why does the country with the world's third largest proven oil reserves go to such great lengths to enrich uranium? Anyone who thinks they want it for "peaceful purposes" is naive.

Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
Why does the country with the world's third largest proven oil reserves go to such great lengths to enrich uranium? Anyone who thinks they want it for "peaceful purposes" is naive.
Good thing we have in place an agreement that would prevent Iran from acting on what you think are its ambitions. Oh. Wait. No, we don't have that anymore.

Reactions: DrHoops
Good thing we have in place an agreement that would prevent Iran from acting on what you think are its ambitions. Oh. Wait. No, we don't have that anymore.
Two itsy bitsy problems with that line of thinking. (1) Obama's clueless deal allows Iran to do anything they want after ten years (allowing them plenty of time for full economic recovery) and (2) the EIAIO isn't allowed to inspect anything that Iran says "That's a military site, no no no no no."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/04/why-iran-enriching-uranium-fred-fleitz/

Reactions: 76-1
Two itsy bitsy problems with that line of thinking. (1) Obama's clueless deal allows Iran to do anything they want after ten years (allowing them plenty of time for full economic recovery) and (2) the EIAIO isn't allowed to inspect anything that Iran says "That's a military site, no no no no no."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/04/why-iran-enriching-uranium-fred-fleitz/
Unfortunately the wealthy Mideast country’s will all have nukes in the next few years (if they don’t already). I’m sure Israel already has them and I don’t see how we will be able to stop it from happening with the rest of them. It’s really amazing there hasn’t already been a nuclear conflict. The technology is really getting old-almost 75 years since Hiroshima.

We never did. They have been cheating the agreement since the day they signed.
Iran has no active nuclear program under the JCPOA, as the IAEA has certified. Any “cheating” has to do with lies about what was done in the past. You should stop spreading misinformation. It makes you look like a kook.

Iran has no active nuclear program under the JCPOA, as the IAEA has certified. Any “cheating” has to do with lies about what was done in the past. You should stop spreading misinformation. It makes you look like a kook.
Whenever Fish is totally b1tch-slapped in any debate, he starts calling people names.

Reactions: Lucy01
Whenever Fish is totally b1tch-slapped in any debate, he starts calling people names.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...p-derangement-syndrome-time-for-a-self-audit/
Since Trump’s own SOS says they have no proof they were cheating, I guess you can supply some?

Are you saying that we should have stuck with the Iran Deal then? The containment approach?
Or are you suggesting regime change like the hawks in the Trump administration and another war?

Are you saying that we should have stuck with the Iran Deal then?
I am saying that we should never have lifted the sanctions against Iran. Obama did it because he was a sniveling coward. And then he paid them our money to further appease the goons.

Reactions: Lucy01
I am saying that we should never have lifted the sanctions against Iran. Obama did it because he was a sniveling coward. And then he paid them our money to further appease the goons.

Errr... I dont get the logic. By lifting the sanctions, their nuclear efforts were contained for at least 10-15 years. And so no nuclear bombs.

So you are now suggesting that we do a regime change to then to ensure that the new bosses don't build them also?

But its the new boss, same as the old boss scenario isnt it?

If you make a little bit of effort, Google is your friend... just sayin'

The (Shah of) Iran had a nuclear program too with the help of the US going back as far back to the 50s. Why did the US help the Shah of Iran when they actually had the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world then?

Anyone who thinks they want it (then) for "peaceful purposes" is naive.

FYI. Iranian oil fields are pretty mature now.
Secondly, the money 'given' to the Iranians were actually their money that the US had frozen.

Reactions: MrBing and Bill4411
Are you saying that we should have stuck with the Iran Deal then?
I’m sorry, but you show with every post that you don’t understand the deal. Paid them our money? Lol.

Reactions: sglowrider
No, Obama did it because he was trying to stop Iran from getting the bomb. He succeeded. Trump f***ed it up. Congratulations on supporting the guy who ultimately gave Iran the bomb.

Only an a-hole would post this and an even bigger a-hole would like it.
For a guy who usually shows complexity of thought, this is an incredibly naive post. I'm pretty sure you're just being glib, and actually know better.

In realpolitik they are worthless. They have been thrown away like a used rag by the gulf arabs, who only ever cared about them for their own self serving purposes. It's actually amazing how poorly they are treated by other Arabs. They are treated like dogs, both in international affairs and on a face to face basis. It's sad, but that's the reality.

Reactions: sglowrider
For a guy who usually shows complexity of thought, this is an incredibly naive post. I'm pretty sure you're just being glib, and actually know better.

giphy-1-4.gif

No, Obama did it because he was trying to stop Iran from getting the bomb. He succeeded. Trump f***ed it up. Congratulations on supporting the guy who ultimately gave Iran the bomb.
You’re pro muslim goat, You should be happy or is it you only support Muslims that can vote. Which is it?
I bet you support paper groceries bags too;)

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
Last edited:
Errr... I dont get the logic. By lifting the sanctions, their nuclear efforts were contained for at least 10-15 years. And so no nuclear bombs.
I don't get your logic. No nuclear bombs? Even if the Iranians weren't cheating, the agreement allows Iran to begin making nuclear weapons in 10-15 years. Obama gave them permission to start making nuclear bombs in 10-15 years.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...lear-deal-was-designed-to-be-too-big-to-fail/
Honestly, your thinking here is Trumpian.

The IAEA inspectors were not allowed to visit any site that the Iranians declared to be a military base. That in itself reduces the agreement to nothing but a farce.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-idUSKCN1B918E
Predictably, your own link rebuts your baseless claims:

Under the deal, the IAEA can request access to Iranian sites including military ones if it has concerns about activities there that violate the agreement, but it must show Iran the basis for those concerns.

That means new and credible information pointing to such a violation is required first, officials from the agency and major powers say. There is no indication that Washington has presented such information to back up its call for inspections of Iranian military sites.
As I keep pointing out, the JCPOA contains provisions that allow the IAEA to gain access to sites not covered by the agreement if there is reason to believe that Iran is engaged in banned activity at those sites. The IAEA has requested no such access because it has no basis to believe that Iran is engaged in banned activities at other sites. And of course, only a moron would conclude that we should give up 24/7/365 access to all of Iran's known nuclear materials and facilities because we don't currently have access to sites where there is no basis to believe that banned activities are occurring. Nevertheless, this is precisely what President Dunning-Kruger is doing.

I don't get your logic. No nuclear bombs? Even if the Iranians weren't cheating, the agreement allows Iran to begin making nuclear weapons in 10-15 years. Obama gave them permission to start making nuclear bombs in 10-15 years.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...lear-deal-was-designed-to-be-too-big-to-fail/
This is why I’m mostly done with this forum. Dumbasses like you waddle in here, make outrageous claims like you invented the Question Mark, and post articles that do not even mention your claim.

Thank you to @Hoosier_Hack and @Quix0te for ruining an otherwise educational and bilateral information exchange into a Trump rally. Politely go f___ yourselves.

Predictably, your own link rebuts your baseless claims:

Under the deal, the IAEA can request access to Iranian sites including military ones if it has concerns about activities there that violate the agreement, but it must show Iran the basis for those concerns.

That means new and credible information pointing to such a violation is required first, officials from the agency and major powers say. There is no indication that Washington has presented such information to back up its call for inspections of Iranian military sites.
As I keep pointing out, the JCPOA contains provisions that allow the IAEA to gain access to sites not covered by the agreement if there is reason to believe that Iran is engaged in banned activity at those sites. The IAEA has requested no such access because it has no basis to believe that Iran is engaged in banned activities at other sites. And of course, only a moron would conclude that we should give up 24/7/365 access to all of Iran's known nuclear materials and facilities because we don't currently have access to sites where there is no basis to believe that banned activities are occurring. Nevertheless, this is precisely what President Dunning-Kruger is doing.
Did you miss this part?

"During its decade-long stand-off with world powers over its nuclear program, Iran repeatedly rejected visits by U.N. inspectors to its military sites, saying they had nothing to do with nuclear activity and so were beyond the IAEA’s purview."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT