ADVERTISEMENT

Stunned disbelief

This is why you went to Purdue . . . and became a patent lawyer.
There are some things you say out loud and others you don’t. Like if you used to sing along to Ann Murray songs in the backseat of the car when your mom was driving.

Oh, please. I'm the King of the Andals, the Protector of the Realm and the ultimate judge and executioner of the Seven Kingdoms Kangaroo Court. Perhaps you haven't noticed that Noodle has racked up over $1,000 in fines today.
He can afford it . . . he's a patent lawyer.

Who made you King of the Sandals? Does that include Olukai? Or just Birkenstocks?

Reactions: larsIU
There are some things you say out loud and others you don’t. Like if you used to sing along to Ann Murray songs in the backseat of the car when your mom was driving.
No joke . . . I ferried a 6th grade bball travel team to tournaments one summer, and one kid got in the van singing as loud as he could "I Feel Like A Woman".

Reactions: larsIU
And the paper shredding bidness, if Univee is any example at all . . .

. . . suggesting he's in the legal profession is an insult to all legal professions.

You know how many lives and careers we saved before the Feds closed in?

Through illegal shredding of evidence?

What?

Nothing illegal about it. Somebody contracts to have material destroyed I don't give a damn what it is. I/we didn't read it. We could be destroying million dollar bearer bonds and we wouldn't know or care. The palpable relief when some large projects were completed was humorous.

For those still struggling to comprehend IU’s loss to the Hawkeyes, here’s your answer:

Loogootee and St John’s consolidated in 1970 I believe. The coaching hire was hot between Jack Butcher and Jr Gee who coached St John’s and played at Loogootee. Junior played college ball with Rick Barry at Miami. Jr’s last team at St John’s I believe were undefeated until the sectional semifinal when my High School in its first year of existence beat them in a great Saturday afternoon game in the Washington sectional.

Loogootee got Butcher and my High School got Jr Gee. He never did anything spectacular and ended up in the graveyard of Coaches at North Daviess. I think his last game at North Daviess was a loss in the Washington Sectional where the refereeing was horrible and he unfortunately pulled the team off the floor in protest before the game was over.
Jack Butcher was the bane of my existence during my high school years at North Daviess.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT