ADVERTISEMENT

some good news

No, but my point is that I keep hearing posters state it as if it were a fact.
I have no idea and have stated I thought that but if the complete implosion continues, I think it will hard for Dolson and Buckner to look big donors in the face. My original thinking that Dolson would have a hard time saying I failed on basketball so quickly just after making the right but hard decision on Coach Allen. Allen and Woodson both had good intentions and understand their sports but are not the right leaders for the major programs at IU.

For the love of god, if the coach is fired or decides to leave, hire someone whose teams are fundementally sound and is a teacher. What I've see this year is just bad basketball. If as has been told endlessly in the post game interviews that practice is good and and fundementals are sound we would see that on the court and in the W-L record. I'm sure the captain of the Titanic didn't think the ship was going down until his shoes got wet.

Heat is getting turned up. Boo birds were out shin yesterday and people were on Woody pretty good as he was walking off the floor

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone state it as fact. Maybe, but I sure can't find it.

If I (or actually connected posters, which is not me) say "Woodson will definitely be back next year" , do you require us to add the implied 'IMO' ? This statement would not be stating 'as fact'.

If I (or actually connected posters, which is not me) said "Scott Dolson told a source I trust, that Woodson is definitely returning next season regardless of how the rest of the season goes." Then that would be claiming it as fact. It seems like I've seen something similar to that once, maybe.

Reactions: Jssanto
I haven't seen anyone state it as fact. Maybe, but I sure can't find it.

If I (or actually connected posters, which is not me) say "Woodson will definitely be back next year" , do you require us to add the implied 'IMO' ? This statement would not be stating 'as fact'.

If I (or actually connected posters, which is not me) said "Scott Dolson told a source I trust, that Woodson is definitely returning next season regardless of how the rest of the season goes." Then that would be claiming it as fact. It seems like I've seen something similar to that once, maybe.
Adding , yeah, I think he'll be back. :D

I'm not happy about it. Will love to be wrong.

I am glad Coach loves IU and wants to turn this around. But I don't understand not being able to teach fundamentals. His NBA record was not so bad, players claimed he taught and communicated. But his college guys don't seem to improve very quickly. Maybe it means his staff is weak and he can improve there.
I'd rather see a new regime but as i think he'll get year four, I can only hope he makes big staff changes and he can be the figurehead.

Best is getting turned up. Boo birds were out shin yesterday and people were on Woody pretty good as he was walking off the floor
I could be reading way too far into it, but Pearl had an interesting comment after their KY game. Something to the effect that we (Auburn) are not a blue blood and never will be.

Is he setting the table for an excuse for exit?

• Wow
Reactions: CG Paul
I could be reading way too far into it, but Pearl had an interesting comment after their KY game. Something to the effect that we (Auburn) are not a blue blood and never will be.

Or setting the table for how well he is performing pre asking for a raise.

That was a fake tweet. He didn't say anything about blue bloods.

For the love of god, if the coach is fired or decides to leave, hire someone whose teams are fundementally sound and is a teacher. What I've see this year is just bad basketball. If as has been told endlessly in the post game interviews that practice is good and and fundementals are sound we would see that on the court and in the W-L record. I'm sure the captain of the Titanic didn't think the ship was going down until his shoes got wet.
Unless this administration is to the point where they have a top level coach locked in, there is no point to moving on CMW. Know what you are doing before pulling that trigger. Otherwise, wait.

Reactions: ams66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT