ADVERTISEMENT

So, the shooter was wearing a Right Wing Militia t-shirt

Fake news, communist deep state, CIA, I read the internet ..
insanity-crazy.png
Someone mentioned the IRS in an earlier post. Remember, these are lizard people.

Reactions: T.M.P.
You don’t know what it means. Surprise as you never know what anything means. I read your post about not being able to afford a subscription here. . Maybe log off and go to work so you can improve your situation. You aren’t getting any smarter here. We’ve all seen that. Enjoy your Mac and cheese

Your advocating. Not you advocating btw. You’re welcome.
I have a job. And a wife. Just one. And kids that love and communicate with me willingly. So me > you. GFY

So why did he donate money to Actblue??
Why did some people who contributed $$ to Bernie end up voting for Trump? He was 17, not sure that qualifies as an exhobitant sum...

And it was after the 2020 election so there isn't a solid reason to claim it was "to Biden" or vs Trump. You really think a 17 yr old contributed $15 on the day Biden was inaugurated, then registered as a Pub 9 months or so later because he wanted to "sabotage Trump"?

I also think that contribution claim might not even be accurate. There is so much disinformation on the interwebs...

For example some on the far right were claiming to have identified the shooter as "Antifa", but the photo they were using was of an Italian soccer reporter who was actually in Rome. Yet they post claims like that so brazenly that people just take whatever they claim at face value...

Yes of course they do. As do the movies. Multiple pastors who have been on Fox screaming awful things from their pulpits. I linked several. Here is MGT today, trying go calm the rhetoric as usual: We are in a battle between GOOD and EVIL. The Democrats are the party of pedophiles, murdering the innocent unborn, violence, and bloody , meaningless, endless wars. They want to lock up their political opponents and terrorize innocent Americans who would tell the truth about it. The Democrat party is flat out evil and yesterday they tried to murder President Trump,
Can you show me a Democrat Senator saying anything close to the same? I forgot about the pedophile charge and children trafficking, let alone drinking the blood of babies. That’s a big one in the right wing.
I'll check out the book and films. I am skeptical they mention 100 quotes from Fox News, but I'll see.

No, I can't tell you of a Democrat saying things like that but I also don't archive every statement from every Democrat.

Now can you tell me of a Federal Democratic politician that has been shot by a wacko for political reasons recently? I can name a Pub Congressman who was shot for political reasons. Now we need to wait and see if a Presidential candidate is another one.

I have a job. And a wife. Just one. And kids that love and communicate with me willingly. So me > you. GFY
Shhhhhh. If you can’t afford to subscribe here you don’t have time to be here. That’s a luxury you literally cannot afford by your own admission. Log off. Sort yourself out. You’re jeopardizing your kids’ future. Do you want them to be as dumb as you? Very selfish. My kids love me and will have opportunities. Sad you’re depriving your own bc you’re stupid

Shhhhhh. If you can’t afford to subscribe here you don’t have time to be here. That’s a luxury you literally cannot afford by your own admission. Log off. Sort yourself out. You’re jeopardizing your kids’ future. Do you want them to be as dumb as you? Very selfish.
Sorry you’re a failure at marriage and fatherhood. I can’t think of two worse things to be a failure at.

Sorry you’re a failure at marriage and fatherhood. I can’t think of two worse things to be a failure at.
You’ve posted 12,000 times and can’t afford a subscription. And your handle is Kraft Mac and cheese. And you think I’m failing? My daughter is literally sitting next to me ordering skims shit. It’s taken over for alo and lulu. Log off and figure out how to make money

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'll check out the book and films. I am skeptical they mention 100 quotes from Fox News, but I'll see.

No, I can't tell you of a Democrat saying things like that but I also don't archive every statement from every Democrat.

Now can you tell me of a Federal Democratic politician that has been shot by a wacko for political reasons recently? I can name a Pub Congressman who was shot for political reasons. Now we need to wait and see if a Presidential candidate is another one.
I didn’t say they were all from Fox News, I specifically mentioned Christian far right pastors and other farther right news outlets. Gabbi not recent enough? How about all the Dems that were sent powder they thought was anthrax? How about the two women election counters who were threatened directly because of what Trump and others said about them? What about all the vile threats and remarks Trump has made about the judges? That doesn’t count because no loony shot them? What about January 6? Some people died there because of right wing violence directly related to Trump’s Big Lie. Good quote I saw today: Let’s make one thing clear: Donald Trump was the victim of a shooting in a country he has been inciting to violence for years. Trump is neither a martyr nor a hero. He is a cause.

12,000 posts and can’t afford ten bucks a month. It’s a stretch….
If only his handle was Bean and Rice... Then I could tell him he's a better positioned idiot. ... :)

Until he pays up, he's more like Franks and Beans.

@kraft cheese+macaroni Ever heard of Dave Ramsey? Are you interested in having an extra $10 a month to talk sit about?
There is a way.
I’m good loser. Just spent two weeks vacationing in Europe and am planning our fall entertainment schedule around the IU football schedule and have the first year of my son’s college expenses covered.

You’ve posted 12,000 times and can’t afford a subscription. And your handle is Kraft Mac and cheese. And you think I’m failing? My daughter is literally sitting next to me ordering skims shit. It’s taken over for alo and lulu. Log off and figure out how to make money
Skims? I bet she’s skinny and does NOT need Skims.

I’m good dude. Finances are good. Reminder I was at France v Poland while you were posting on Rivals for free.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Someone mentioned the IRS in an earlier post. Remember, these are lizard people.
Qanon JFK, Jr was behind him (or maybe a super secret Qanon JFK, Jr body double).. haven't seen any fan fiction about him yet and I'm surprised.

I’m good dude. Finances are good. Reminder I was at France v Poland while you were posting on Rivals for free.
I have a subscription under sonny c. Sorry $10 bucks a month is a stretch for you. Like I said log on and get more education or training. Your kids will appreciate. And don’t travel if you don’t have ten bucks a month. Or post 12,000 times. Dumb.

• Wow
Get caught up. That’s been corrected
Are you being facetious?

Someone tried to kill Pelosi thinking Nancy was at home and almost killed her husband. Trump and his ghoulish supports got a big laugh out an 82 year old being attacked in his own home with a hammer. Isn't that funny???

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I have loving kids now. And I have had a wife. I love the former. No need for the latter. And my kids will have opportunities. Bc they have a dad who can afford $10 a month.
I think a direct admit to a degree program at IU is going to have plenty of opportunities. He’s not worried about fashion underwear

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Qanon JFK, Jr was behind him (or maybe a super secret Qanon JFK, Jr body double).. haven't seen any fan fiction about him yet and I'm surprised.
It will all be found in Ping Pong Pizza's nonexistent basement where Hillary is cooking up toddler peperoni.

Yes state public is clearly the only option when loser dad can’t afford ten bucks a month. Shocker

I am not getting into an argument Mac. No use butting heads, but weren't you the one who was complaining that you were having trouble buying gas for your car a couple months ago because it required premium?

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

I am not getting into an argument Mac. No use butting heads, but weren't you the one who was complaining that you were having trouble buying gas for your car a couple months ago because it required premium?

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
I was complaining about price increases as a result of gov policy. No problem on my end. Whether you’re a billionaire or a pauper is immaterial

Seemingly bright kid who won a National Math & Science Initiative Star award. Bullied and spent a lot of time alone according to classmates. Worked at a nursing and rehab center. Member of the local sportsman's club.

I can name a retired judge in WI who was on a political hit list with Whitmer, Evers, and Mitch who was murdered in his home a week or so before the Right went apolectic over a gunman being arrested outside Kavanaugh's residence.

I'm also aware of an 80 yr old man who had his home invaded by a lunatic looking for his (politican) wife and was beat senseless by a hammer wielding thug. And how several on the Right in MAGA world (and on this board) spread nonsense that it was a "gay lovers" quarrel.
I'm not aware of anyone on this board, or the center/left as a whole claiming Scalise got what he deserved or making jokes at his expense...

On the other hand, this is an example of the type of tweets dbm and others reposted

And this thread is just chocked full of compassion and understanding...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT