ADVERTISEMENT

So, the shooter was wearing a Right Wing Militia t-shirt

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times, but haven't seen it in print. Surprised a HS still has a shooting team. Got a link?

Hooky, I haven't seen it in print either, but the news clip from the local Pittsburgh CBS news affiliate on what they know about the shooter did mention it. I too would be surprised in this day and age.

***EDIT*** In Print Form

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I am trying to understand why only SOME shootings matter. Why is that an illegitimate question? 30 kids die and we are told to move on.

Because all shootings matter to Joe and everyone else. Unless I missed something, and Joe said he doesn't care and to move on. You came with a conclusion that Joe doesn't care about school shootings and you know that's not true unless you think he is a monster.

Reactions: ulrey
Except for that donation to ActBlue…oops
There are reports out there that the $15 donation to ActBlue in 2021 was made by a 66 year old man with the same name, living in the same city. But there is conflicting info about that,as other accounts still claim it was the shooter. $15. Maybe the person collecting money was a cute girl?

It is 100% true that a year later he registered as a Republican to vote in the 2022 midterms. He did NOT register to vote against Trump, who of course was not on the ballot in the 2022 midterms. Voter records show that he did not vote in the 2024 primary. The timing of the possible donation and the later registration shows that, if anything, his political leanings, if any, changed from 2021 to 2022.

All of his HS classmates and neighbors describe him as quiet, a loner, smart, and apolitical. His family as a whole is described by neighbors as being apolitical, not discussing any views and never putting up yard signs.

I know this is rough for you, I feel your pain!

You wanted him to be BLM
or Antifa
or LGBTQ
or progressive
or at LEAST a Democrat

Looks like you took the big goose egg on all of those wishes!

thoughts and prayers!

Reactions: Bowlmania
There are reports out there that the $15 donation to ActBlue in 2021 was made by a 66 year old man with the same name, living in the same city. But there is conflicting info about that,as other accounts still claim it was the shooter. $15. Maybe the person collecting money was a cute girl?

It is 100% true that a year later he registered as a Republican to vote in the 2022 midterms. He did NOT register to vote against Trump, who of course was not on the ballot in the 2022 midterms. Voter records show that he did not vote in the 2024 primary. The timing of the possible donation and the later registration shows that, if anything, his political leanings, if any, changed from 2021 to 2022.

All of his HS classmates and neighbors describe him as quiet, a loner, smart, and apolitical. His family as a whole is described by neighbors as being apolitical, not discussing any views and never putting up yard signs.

You wanted him to be BLM
or Antifa
or LGBTQ
or progressive
or at LEAST a Democrat

thoughts and prayers!
Good point.

Apologist shitpubs like the one we have here certainly are capable of TDS levels equivalent to their shitlib brethren.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

You wanted him to be BLM
or Antifa
or LGBTQ
or progressive
or at LEAST a Democrat

thoughts and prayers!
Trying your best, kudos little buddy! 1 gold star so far!

Well Done Star GIF by Becca Pountney

So The Biden campaign already announced they were putting a temporary halt on political advertising.

Are you under the mistaken impression that Biden made the remarks listed in the tweet between yesterday and today? Because whoever you're quoting posted remarks from a campaign rally prior to this weekend.

I'm pretty sure that this weekend Biden was at his beach house in Delaware. They even mentioned that he had to travel to the emergency room of the local hospital to find a location suitable for the address he gave last night. And after that brief announcement, he headed back to DC. Not to some campaign rally...
Why would the Biden campaign need to halt its ads?

Reactions: DANC

Seemingly bright kid who won a National Math & Science Initiative Star award. Bullied and spent a lot of time alone according to classmates. Worked at a nursing and rehab center. Member of the local sportsman's club.
Conservation Club and/or Sportsmans Club is usually code for: Shooting Range... They occasionally have a fishing pond or two on the property but usually everything revolves around the range...

So the shooter wore a right wing military shirt. What does that mean? The shooter gave $15 to a Progressive group on Jan 21, 2021. Maybe they sent him the shirt as a TY very much jester.

So the shooter wore a right wing military shirt. What does that mean? The shooter gave $15 to a Progressive group on Jan 21, 2021. Maybe they sent him the shirt as a TY very much jester.

I’m not sure. I wrote that earlier but I’m still seeing that it was him. It does make more sense that it was someone older with the same name, but have not seen it confirmed.
The date of birth on that voter registration posted above is "9/2003."

Really interested to see what the parents are like. I haven't heard if he had any siblings.

I've heard on the radio that the dad is a Pub and the mom is a Dem and they are both "certified counselors", whatever that means.

Supposedly the dad bought the kid the gun. I can't begin to imagine...

The choice is to watch the RNC and MTG, or watch House of Dragons.

As my lovely wife said "Dragons! They are less scary."

The choice is to watch the RNC and MTG, or watch House of Dragons.

As my lovely wife said "Dragons! They are less scary."
You both choose fantasyland. Shocker. Dumb and dumber. Did you feed her enough? Pigs eat humans if they’re hungry enough

Just booked for so fla. Will be looking for nerds on the sidewalk to run over….

• Haha
Reactions: jet812 and DANC
The fact that his dad had an AR-15 and that his classmates in debate class said he always argued from the prospective of the Right at two more pretty solid indicators.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Ok. But is it really that hard to say: you are correct on Scalise and possibly Trup but I think your question is too narrowly focused and should include this or that?

Once I read the book and watch the films (if they are free), and if are correct, I'll say so.

I've already proven Giffords wasn't political in another reply. Luckily it's still on my clipboard.

In the sections entitled, "Views on Politics" and "Conspiracy Theories," your Wikipedia article clearly shows that Loughner had political motivations for shooting Giffords. He was found competent to stand trial..

In the sections entitled, "Views on Politics" and "Conspiracy Theories," your Wikipedia article clearly shows that Loughner had political motivations for shooting Giffords. He was found competent to stand trial..

Seems like he was pretty neutral but was mad at Giffords for not answering his question and dismissing him.

Wiki: Loughner's high-school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right."[18] According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabby Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power.[39][40] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"[23] Loughner kept Giffords's form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made".[41] Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told The New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government."[40]

That guy makes some of the posters in this thread look like fools …. Again
So much stupidity. Frankly, this board is a bit better than the average keyboard warrior. Hell, the fact that the guy had members of the press asking him if he knew the shooter etc. is absurd. Then you had people claiming the shooter donated $15 to a Democratic PAC. Not only is a $15 donation reflective of nothing, it turns out they were confusing the shooter with some 60+ year old guy with the same name.

The way you live you might as well be in ocala.
I'm planning to enjoy Shakespeare in the park. Had a lovely early morning ride to the beach on Sunday. I could meet you for lunch at Okeechobee Steakhouse, or Food Shack.... oh wait, you're more of a Cracker Barrel / Applebees type

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT