ADVERTISEMENT

So, the shooter was wearing a Right Wing Militia t-shirt

I have to admit - hitting a target like a head from 150 yards would be a challenge for me. I wasn't 'Expert' in the Army, but qualified as 'Sharpshooter' (which, of course, is ridiculous - anyone could qualify at the 25 or 50 yards we did in the early 70s.)

The thing is, he really was on target with one. It's only because Trump turned his head that it didn't hit his skull.

I would be surprised if he didn't have some kind of training.

The kid looked like a total dweeb. It'll be interesting to learn his background.
🔥🔥🔥🔥💪💪💪💪

Have to give you credit you're the first Dim up and you're working those DNC talking points hard...

First: look he's one of Theirs (just ignore that donation he made to a left wing outfit on the day of Bidens inauguration..., doesn't fit the narrative...).

Next: he's clearly just a gun nut (it's a gun control issue, those pesky weapons continually jump right out of the box and kill people...). Look, look he's got a T shirt linked to a shooting video!!!...

Can't wait to read your next spin on this...
Oops he didn’t make a donation. Wrong guy. Edit: actually not sure about this. Have seen it was a much older person in another state, but have also seen it was him. Sure we will find out eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
I know a bunch of Republicans that are regisgtered Dems so can vote against or for Dems they want Republicans to run against as closed primary. Who you are registered for doesn't mean shit. He had also contributed $15 in ,2022 to dems.
Um no he didn’t.

Has that plan ever worked?

His wound doesn't change anything about Donald Trump. In another thread, I wished him a speedy recovery.

Not sure what you mean with your RNC talking points are. I just finished Cassidy Hutchinson's book. She was a Trumpster till the end...and the things she witnessed are just plain disturbing. You should try reading sometime. He is without question an existential threat to democracy.
Don’t you wish everyone who needs to would read books by the people who were actually there? Her book was especially touching, being so young . Trump was clearly a hero to her.She was very brave to actually tell the truth with all the powerful people trying to convince her not to, and of course the threats to her. His supporters prefer to live in ignorance.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Doubling down on it... How unexpected 🤣

Now explain his donation to a Democrat cause on the day of Bidens Inauguration...
Ok. He didn’t. Wrong guy. Which again, we should all wait to jump to conclusions from first reports. Myself included.

• Haha
You know, after someone tried to assassinate the leader of "MAGA" and actually killed one of them, I don't know if "MAGA just won't allow for the rhetoric to be toned down" is an intelligent take...you do you though.
Well, the leader of MAGA who was shot is actually the leader of the rhetoric too, so not likely he will be toning down anytime soon.

The shooter graduated high school in 2022, so what has he been doing since then?

You know, zeke, there's no reason to be a snot. Try to carry on a discussion without personal insults.
Ok I’ll give you the name of a book and two documentaries to watch and you can come back and discuss after. I won’t need to list them. I didn’t mean to imply that you don’t read or watch films, just doubtful you’d want to watch these. Book: The Power, The Kingdom and the Glory: author is a Christian whose father was a pastor. Films: Bad Faith and God and Country. All 3 discuss the rise of Christian Nationalism in the country.

I have to admit - hitting a target like a head from 150 yards would be a challenge for me. I wasn't 'Expert' in the Army, but qualified as 'Sharpshooter' (which, of course, is ridiculous - anyone could qualify at the 25 or 50 yards we did in the early 70s.)

The thing is, he really was on target with one. It's only because Trump turned his head that it didn't hit his skull.

I would be surprised if he didn't have some kind of training.

The kid looked like a total dweeb. It'll be interesting to learn his background.
Any average .308, 7.62, 5.56 round, with a correctly configured platform and even a basic optic should make that shot literally every time. A larger round, such as the Hornady .338 Lapua Magnum Match 285 gr boat tail, zeroes at 200 yards. A thousand dollar optic, say 5x25x50, ffp. , a human head looks like the side of a barn.
My opinion, an amateur...

Last edited:
Saw that Dad was a Republican and Mom a Democrat. Also read nothing political on social media and he was very smart. Not taking anything for Gospel at this point.

Ok I’ll give you the name of a book and two documentaries to watch and you can come back and discuss after. I won’t need to list them. I didn’t mean to imply that you don’t read or watch films, just doubtful you’d want to watch these. Book: The Power, The Kingdom and the Glory: author is a Christian whose father was a pastor. Films: Bad Faith and God and Country. All 3 discuss the rise of Christian Nationalism in the country.

I will read them if they contain the "100 quotes about Joe Biden from Fox News and others as bad or worse than that."

Do the books contain those? You said you could produce them so I just wanted you to show us.

I will read them if they contain the "100 quotes about Joe Biden from Fox News and others as bad or worse than that."

Do the books contain those? You said you could produce them so I just wanted you to show us.
Yes of course they do. As do the movies. Multiple pastors who have been on Fox screaming awful things from their pulpits. I linked several. Here is MGT today, trying go calm the rhetoric as usual: We are in a battle between GOOD and EVIL. The Democrats are the party of pedophiles, murdering the innocent unborn, violence, and bloody , meaningless, endless wars. They want to lock up their political opponents and terrorize innocent Americans who would tell the truth about it. The Democrat party is flat out evil and yesterday they tried to murder President Trump,
Can you show me a Democrat Senator saying anything close to the same? I forgot about the pedophile charge and children trafficking, let alone drinking the blood of babies. That’s a big one in the right wing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and T.M.P.
rough day for some of you...

Please let the shooter be an illegal!
no...

Please let the shooter be LGBTQ!
no...

Please let the shooter be Antifa!
no...

Please let the shooter be a Dem!
no...
The opposite. The Republican nominee looks like a brave American while the Dem nominee needs more sleep. Go get pegged woke nerd. This is a huge win for trump

JD Vance: ( vying for that VP slot) The Central premise of the Biden campaign is Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs. That rhetoric led directly to Trump’s attempted assasination.
An hour after the attempt, knowing nothing about the shooter.

When your political opponent was the one who actually got shot, that is generally the point where you have to shut up with this stuff, if at least for only a day.
So The Biden campaign already announced they were putting a temporary halt on political advertising.

Are you under the mistaken impression that Biden made the remarks listed in the tweet between yesterday and today? Because whoever you're quoting posted remarks from a campaign rally prior to this weekend.

I'm pretty sure that this weekend Biden was at his beach house in Delaware. They even mentioned that he had to travel to the emergency room of the local hospital to find a location suitable for the address he gave last night. And after that brief announcement, he headed back to DC. Not to some campaign rally...

So The Biden campaign already announced they were putting a temporary halt on political advertising.

Are you under the mistaken impression that Biden made the remarks listed in the tweet between yesterday and today? Because whoever you're quoting posted remarks from a campaign rally prior to this weekend.

I'm pretty sure that this weekend Biden was at his beach house in Delaware. They even mentioned that he had to travel to the emergency room of the local hospital to find a location suitable for the address he gave last night. And after that brief announcement, he headed back to DC. Not to some campaign rally...
I was talking to the person posting here.

You are one stupid ****…
???

He definitely was a registered Republican. He voted one time, in the 2022 midterms. He did not vote in the primaries. His HS classmates were unaware of ANY strong political views. His neighbors say the whole family seemed apolitical-- never talked politics, never put up yard signs. Just seems like your typical mentally challenged young loner male gun nutter who (thankfully) was bad at rifle shooting.

You know, after someone tried to assassinate the leader of "MAGA" and actually killed one of them, I don't know if "MAGA just won't allow for the rhetoric to be toned down" is an intelligent take...you do you though.
So here is what we do know about the shooter, according to classmates/friends. He was bullied in school,for among other things wearing hunting/military camoflage.One fellow student described him as such a bad shot that he was kicked off the rifle team because the other team members feared for their lives whenever he shot.

He registered as a Republican in Sept 2021, and voted in the 2022 midterms. His Dad who bought the gun is a registered Republican and his Mom is a Dem. He was 19 yrs old at the time with no criminal record, so up until yesterday it was legal for him to own/operate a firearm. I'm sure more will be coming out on that front...

He could be to the right or left of Trump politically, we just don't know. Something caused his to register as a Republican roughly 9 months before the 2022 GOP primary. Trump wasn't even on the ballot or an announced 2024 candidate.Based on his apparent love for Miltary unis and weaponry, I'll say he may have registered GOP as a negative reaction to the Afghanistan withdrawal, but again we don't know his motivation. We do know that the PA GOP stepped up their recruiting efforts in that time frame, so he might have been swept up in the hype.

I do personally think that makes a lot more sense than the idea put forth by some that an 18 yr old kid was secretly a leftist who registered incognito as a Pub in order to ??? I can't even speculate because imho the concept is so ludicrous.I mean which GOP candidate was he secretly trying to sabotage? A retired former officer like Mastriano? Hell maybe he was a true believer that blamed Trump for Mastriano's loss or for a horrible candidate like OZ. Maybe like the protaganist of Thr River, he was brought up to do "like your Daddy done".

Coincidentally enough,PA is a state I think of when I contemplate the possible story/plotline behind The River...lots of valleys, rivers, steel mills, coal mines etc.. in PA...

???

He definitely was a registered Republican. He voted one time, in the 2022 midterms. He did not vote in the primaries. His HS classmates were unaware of ANY strong political views. His neighbors say the whole family seemed apolitical-- never talked politics, never put up yard signs. Just seems like your typical mentally challenged young loner male gun nutter who (thankfully) was bad at rifle shooting.
Fake news, communist deep state, CIA, I read the internet ..
insanity-crazy.png

Reactions: DrHoops
???

So why did he donate money to Actblue??

I was talking to the person posting here.
I guess I was confused (frankly still am) because you included a fake tweet which seemed to imply Biden made those remarks After the shooting...

Apologies for the confusion...

you advocating for someone to get pegged is irony at its finest
You don’t know what it means. Surprise as you never know what anything means. I read your post about not being able to afford a subscription here. . Maybe log off and go to work so you can improve your situation. You aren’t getting any smarter here. We’ve all seen that. Enjoy your Mac and cheese

Your advocating. Not you advocating btw. You’re welcome.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT