ADVERTISEMENT

So, the shooter was wearing a Right Wing Militia t-shirt

Don't really care....

You don't say...
th_coffee.gif

Before I end my participation in this thread, let me just say that watching your mental gymnastics performance reminds me of a triple amputee performing a floor exercise. Lots of rolling with a good measure of flailing.

10-1 odds that mommy and daddy are lifetime Democrats, and their friends and neighbors are of the same ilk and they've been repeating this Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" crap around the shooter since he was 12...
Why don't you step away from the keyboard a bit and let the investigation play out. This immediate need to label and blame is not healthy.

All conspiracy theorists would think this was staged just like 9/11! Im not saying I am a conspiracy theorist though, just fyi!

RIP to the supporter who lost his life! It seems to me like politics tend to ruin alot
of peoples lives! One of the reasons I don’t follow politics. I have never voted, because I just have never trusted anyone that has ever ran for president! They all seem too self-entitled to me.
While I follow most American laws like taxes and stuff, I do hate guns, but respect those who want to keep their families safe with a firearm! But only those who don’t abuse that right! The gun issue has some big flaws in it, but since I’ve never really even shot a gun and dont care to ever shoot one, Ima stay out of it and all political issues! I’m just gonna stick to following all of Gods laws!
Trump has a ton of supporters, that all just seem like arrogant morons. I know a few close people that have turned into Trumpsters since his presidency, and their personalities have really strangely changed! A family relative is one of them, and he is just a completely different person than what he used to be! It’s just sad tbh.

Reactions: cosmickid
You're the one who needs to get a grip dude...

Wow...

It's one thing to have DTS and be a true believer in the DNC talking points but you're taking it the extra mile...

Whatever the fools background, the DNC and friends managed to actually convince him that Trump was the next Hitler and was an "existential threat to democracy"...

If you ever repeated any of that crap or anything close to it..., all I can say is: "nice work, hope you're proud of yourself"...

The guy took a head shot at Trump and missed by less than a half inch; killed one of his supporters and wounded two or three others... Most rational people would tend to believe that those actions speak volumes about who he actually was...
Trump himself, by his words and his actions, is the one who convinces people he is evil. I don’t need anyone interpreting what he does or what he says to convince me of that. I can give you 100 quotes about Joe Biden from Fox News and others as bad or worse than that. The putting the blame on others for Trump’s actions, just as his gaslighting does all the time, is an old and tired game. The person who shot him was likely just a plain old nutter. But you know, 2 nd amendment and all that. Everyone can have a gun whenever and wherever they want.

Trump himself, by his words and his actions, is the one who convinces people he is evil. I don’t need anyone interpreting what he does or what he says to convince me of that. I can give you 100 quotes about Joe Biden from Fox News and others as bad or worse than that. The putting the blame on others for Trump’s actions, just as his gaslighting does all the time, is an old and tired game. The person who shot him was likely just a plain old nutter. But you know, 2 nd amendment and all that. Everyone can have a gun whenever and wherever they want.
Sit this one out..

10-1 odds that mommy and daddy are lifetime Democrats, and their friends and neighbors are of the same ilk and they've been repeating this Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" crap around the shooter since he was 12...
It’s funny how you are so stirred up about this, but classroom shootings are just the price we pay for our freedoms. I’ll be back later with quotes about Joe Biden, many from “Christian” pastors, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc so you can condemn all of them. Also one side has been blathering about Civil War and stolen elections for four years.

Reactions: cosmickid
“Everyone can have a gun whenever and wherever they want”. Is this true?

Let us see the 100 quotes. Don't shy away. Show the 100 quotes.

Reactions: DANC
It’s funny how you are so stirred up about this, but classroom shootings are just the price we pay for our freedoms. I’ll be back later with quotes about Joe Biden, many from “Christian” pastors, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc so you can condemn all of them. Also one side has been blathering about Civil War and stolen elections for four years.

When your political opponent was the one who actually got shot, that is generally the point where you have to shut up with this stuff, if at least for only a day.

Thankfully Trump survived and we as Americans have to hope and pray this will lead to an end to all of the supercharged rhetoric and attacks on one another and can come together as a country.
Maga will not allow that to happen.

Liberals need a dependent underclass and Right wingers need guns and intimidation.

• Haha
Maybe just a ruse on his part, but he was wearing a "Demolitia" t-shirt. He is registered as a Republican.AR-15, naturally.

MTIOTF?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Demolitia
I bet this has more to do with mental illness than it does politics. He could’ve just as easily targeted a Walmart or school. Small town and a big political rally. He was looking for a crowd and there was his opportunity. Most 20 year olds aren’t sophisticated enough to become a calculated assassin. Instead, they act impulsively when the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I bet this has more to do with mental illness than it does politics. He could’ve just as easily targeted a Walmart or school. Small town and a big political rally. He was looking for a crowd and there was his opportunity. Most 20 year olds aren’t sophisticated enough to become a calculated assassin. Instead, they act impulsively when the opportunity presents itself.
Of course. It’s a stupid thread

Maga will not allow that to happen.

Liberals need a dependent underclass and Right wingers need guns and intimidation.
You know, after someone tried to assassinate the leader of "MAGA" and actually killed one of them, I don't know if "MAGA just won't allow for the rhetoric to be toned down" is an intelligent take...you do you though.

I doubt it’s just a mass shooting. All signs point to an attempted assassination of one person with another as collateral damage. To say it has nothing to do with politics seems silly & dismissive of it’s likely intent. If it was just a mass shooting, he would have targeted multiple, easier to hit targets. The distinction is important…

You know, after someone tried to assassinate the leader of "MAGA" and actually killed one of them, I don't know if "MAGA just won't allow for the rhetoric to be toned down" is an intelligent take...you do you though.
Maga is based upon the rhetoric and this will only make it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs and DANC
I doubt it’s just a mass shooting. All signs point to an attempted assassination of one person with another as collateral damage. To say it has nothing to do with politics seems silly & dismissive of it’s likely intent. If it was just a mass shooting, he would have targeted multiple, easier to hit targets. The distinction is important…
It’s splitting hairs. It was an assassination attempt by someone with mental illness

It’s splitting hairs. It was an assassination attempt by someone with mental illness
It is, but it is interesting to see how desperate some on the left are now that their characterizations of the right being radicalized, irrational, et al, may be applied to their political allies as well. We may learn he indeed is a Republican, but the quick reactions & desire to get this out there are indicative of their desperation to hold on to their side’s self proclaimed moral superiority. I laugh at the “your loonies are worse than our loonies” folks on here, but no Trumpers have attempted an assassination of a President. Whether he was a Dem or Republican, he was almost certainly a never Trumper, so that group of folks on the board should claim him as one of their own.

It is, but it is interesting to see how desperate some on the left are now that their characterizations of the right being radicalized, irrational, et al, may be applied to their political allies as well. We may learn he indeed is a Republican, but the quick reactions & desire to get this out there are indicative of their desperation to hold on to their side’s self proclaimed moral superiority. I laugh at the “your loonies are worse than our loonies” folks on here, but no Trumpers have attempted an assassination of a President. Whether he was a Dem or Republican, he was almost certainly a never Trumper, so that group of folks on the board should claim him as one of their own.
The moral high ground of the left has been eroded on several fronts unrelated to this: the constant lies on major issues, the fraud perpetrated on the public re Biden’s condition. The truth is this incarnation of both parties is awful. I will say the rnc will be something to behold when trump takes the stage. Contrast that with the state the dnc is in - fractured etc. Trump’s response in that moment was like watching a movie. Truly epic.

Thankfully Trump survived and we as Americans have to hope and pray this will lead to an end to all of the supercharged rhetoric and attacks on one another and can come together as a country.
Sarcasm?
No way this ends any of the bullshit from either side.

Doubling down on it... How unexpected 🤣

I know a bunch of Republicans that are regisgtered Dems so can vote against or for Dems they want Republicans to run against as closed primary. Who you are registered for doesn't mean shit. He had also contributed $15 in ,2022 to dems.

Now explain his donation to a Democrat cause on the day of Bidens Inauguration...
So the guy is 20, which means in 2021 (when he contributed 15 whole dollars) he was like 16/17. And btw I believe he contributed to a progressive organization, not a "dem" organization. Kind of like a Bernie Bro, several of whom voted for Trump...

So he registers as a Pub just in time for the 2022 midterms, so he can vote in the 2022 GOP Primary? Presumably he wanted to vote for Mastriano and Oz because as an 18 yr old "political operative" he thought that Mastriano and OZ were the easiest Pubs to beat?

Ironically enough if that was his masterplan he was trying to make sure the very candidates that the two of you would likely have supported gained the nomination. He (apparently) thought your personal choices were the most vulnerable and least electable. Kind of shows how out of touch you both are with reality...

Btw, Trump wasn't on tthe ballot when this kid registered in PA as a Republican. And as someone else (Doctor?) pointed out, the idea of voting as a secret Dem in the 2024 GOP Primary doesn't make a lot of sense, unless he voted for Nikki...

Maybe he's a single issue anti-abortion zealot upset with Trump for trying to back away from a total abortion ban? Or maybe he's just another person with mental issues who should never have access to a weapon?

Obviously Biden incited this violence vs the ever peaceful MAGA crowd...

And then there's Junior, posing for a pic with Caraker...

Contrast the Biden campaign response (shutting down ads, appealing for calm and expressing sympathy) to an incident of political violence with Junior's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi...Jr has officially deleted it, but screen caps still remain...

Last edited:
Let us see the 100 quotes. Don't shy away. Show the 100 quotes.
So your claim is that Trump's attacks on judges, politicians etc Do NOT incite his followers to suggest violence?

"On Patriots.Win, an online forum that describes itself as Trump’s “community of choice,” Trump’s attacks on courts and judges regularly spur calls for violence. Merchan “needs to be strangled with piano wire,” one poster wrote. He “deserves garroting in the street,” wrote another.

The Gateway Pundit, a website influential in the pro-Trump community, is also a frequent venue for Trump-inspired violent rhetoric against judges hearing his cases.
“These judges and lawyers should HANG for perpetuating these fraud cases,” a commenter wrote on April 16, suggesting the executions would be “an example for future generations of judges and lawyers.”

Do a site search and see how many of our resident Trumpers have posted in support of TGP...

"This judge must be arrested the minute Trump is inaugurated."

"DJT_MFers1
Yep, I hope Trump has that judge hanged for Treason.
SixSixSix14
Punishment for treason is death"

"SPEDMan64
Needs to be strangled with piano wire before he makes it to the hangman.
Live_free_or_die_55
Gallows!!! For Traitors !!!"

"Daveyclimber
Judge needs a hatchet to the face."

Davey needs a "visit" from the FBI...

"A_Colostomy_Bag
And his whore daughter!"

"The rhetoric is inspiring widespread calls for violence. In a review of commenters’ posts on three pro-Trump websites, including the former president’s own Truth Social platform, Reuters documented more than 150 posts since March 1 that called for physical violence against the judges handling three of his highest-profile cases – two state judges in Manhattan and one in Georgia overseeing a criminal case in which Trump is accused of illegally seeking to overturn the state’s 2020 election results.

Those posts were part of a larger pool of hundreds identified by Reuters that used hostile, menacing and, in some cases, racist or sexualized language to attack the judges, but stopped short of explicitly calling for violence against them."

I'm a registered Independent, doesn't mean I'll be voting for a Democrat again anytime in the foreseeable future based on what they've become...

The T shirt means zip..., aside from that he probably hangs out with other 20 somethings that like to shoot (which isn't at all unlikely in Pennsylvania)...

What's amazing is how he managed to miss Trump, shooting from a prone position..., from less than a 150 yards away...
I have to admit - hitting a target like a head from 150 yards would be a challenge for me. I wasn't 'Expert' in the Army, but qualified as 'Sharpshooter' (which, of course, is ridiculous - anyone could qualify at the 25 or 50 yards we did in the early 70s.)

The thing is, he really was on target with one. It's only because Trump turned his head that it didn't hit his skull.

I would be surprised if he didn't have some kind of training.

The kid looked like a total dweeb. It'll be interesting to learn his background.

Cool story, Bizarro Tom Clancy

You should inform the FBI that you know the exact motive of the shooting. Save them time, no need to investigate further because you figured it all out by reading the internet while sitting at home on your fat ass.

Y'all are some seriously weird MF.
True...bc the FBI is a joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT