ADVERTISEMENT

So one thing to come out of this Amber Heard/Johnny Depp trial…

Is that Amber Heard took a dump on Johnny’s side of the bed, took a picture and sent it to him.

Yeah. At that point they should have just packed up the courtroom and called it a day. WTF?

That sounds like the start of a typical Saturday night...
th_coffee.gif

I grew up in Evansville, and my dad's family moved there from Owensboro, Kentucky, where Johnny Depp was born. Knowing those damn Kentuckians, we're probably related.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
During my divorce, my ex-wife accused me of physical and emotional abuse. So my lawyer said that if he was to repeat that again, we will see him in court for slander.
I, on the other hand, did the passive-aggressive retaliation -- I told her parents what she/her lawyer said! They were shocked and disappointed in her (and choice of lawyer.)

A tad more civilised than shitting on someone's bed. ;)

During my divorce, my ex-wife accused me of physical and emotional abuse. So my lawyer said that if he was to repeat that again, we will see him in court for slander.
I, on the other hand, did the passive-aggressive retaliation -- I told her parents what she/her lawyer said! They were shocked and disappointed in her (and choice of lawyer.)

A tad more civilised than shitting on someone's bed. ;)
You metaphorically shit in her bed by telling her folks what was up. Much longer lasting effect than literally doing it.

Is that Amber Heard took a dump on Johnny’s side of the bed, took a picture and sent it to him.

Yeah. At that point they should have just packed up the courtroom and called it a day. WTF?
After seeing headlines and pictures of Depp, I finally asked my wife what was going on with him. I don't usually care about actors or the stupid shit they say or do. The headlines confused me on who the douchebag was in the story. She explained that he sued because fake claims have kept him from working and she counter sued. Seems they are both douchebags as I initially thought. They should both lose and have to pay a charity the settlement amount for their public display.

After seeing headlines and pictures of Depp, I finally asked my wife what was going on with him. I don't usually care about actors or the stupid shit they say or do. The headlines confused me on who the douchebag was in the story. She explained that he sued because fake claims have kept him from working and she counter sued. Seems they are both douchebags as I initially thought. They should both lose and have to pay a charity the settlement amount for their public display.

tbh I don't bother reading or keeping up with Hollywood divorces. There is just no relevance.

All the media/fans' attention will just feck on anyone's perspective of the world. You have star feckers throwing themselves at them... at some point, most of us will cave-in to the temptations -- just some earlier than others. This is the reality of their lives.
Then they have jobs that require you to be a different person/personality and away for 6 to 18 months from home? You pay them the big bucks for the psychological jeopardy or damage that does to anyone. Imagine trying to pretend to be someone else for that long?
Hell, if I am away from the family or wife for 6 months, who could blame him? A man's got to eat right? ;)
And hanging around very attractive people? WTF? I guarantee 100% of us here would have given in to the temptation. I see you... Preacher boy!!

The smart ones should just buy a million acres of land somewhere in the Badlands -- and build everything you need to live luxuriously and away from the nonsense or temptations.

Or live in Europe where there is fewer media or fan intrusion or people/cultures with less of a hang-up in sex as in the States.

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
tbh I don't bother reading or keeping up with Hollywood divorces. There is just no relevance.

All the media/fans' attention will just feck on anyone's perspective of the world. You have star feckers throwing themselves at them... at some point, most of us will cave-in to the temptations -- just some earlier than others. This is the reality of their lives.
Then they have jobs that require you to be a different person/personality and away for 6 to 18 months from home? You pay them the big bucks for the psychological jeopardy or damage that does to anyone. Imagine trying to pretend to be someone else for that long?
Hell, if I am away from the family or wife for 6 months, who could blame him? A man's got to eat right? ;)
And hanging around very attractive people? WTF? I guarantee 100% of us here would have given in to the temptation. I see you... Preacher boy!!

The smart ones should just buy a million acres of land somewhere in the Badlands -- and build everything you need to live luxuriously and away from the nonsense or temptations.

Or live in Europe where there is fewer media or fan intrusion or people/cultures with less of a hang-up in sex as in the States.

Tom Hanks and Madonna rented houses in the Evansville area for "A League of their Own". It wasn't 6 months but most people were ready for Madonna to leave. Never heard anything negative about Hanks.

Tom Hanks and Madonna rented houses in the Evansville area for "A League of their Own". It wasn't 6 months but most people were ready for Madonna to leave. Never heard anything negative about Hanks.
Madonna had a lot of negative things to say about Evansville. She talked about how boring it was. If she visited Washington IN my hometown she might have killed somebody because we usually went to either Vincenness or Evansville to do things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT