ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

assuming the witnesses that conservative propaganda are highlighting are telling the truth and not the ones they are trying to hide.

It's pretty telling that they are purposely trying to hide anything that goes against their pre-determined opinion.

If they wanted the truth to come out, they would be making everything public (but they don't like the truth).
i don't know what conservative propaganda means. these were direct quotes from the whistleblowers' themselves. the people actually working on the case. i'll take their words over whatever nonsense "propaganda" you're reading

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Joe sure did loan out a lot of money to his family......

10% to the Big Guy!

A $40,000 check to Joe Biden​

The Republicans’ Nov. 1 bank memo outlines a web of transactions that involve a Chinese company, Hunter Biden’s businesses, and Joe Biden’s brother and sister-in-law. The Republicans’ framing is that Biden’s sister-in-law sent Joe Biden money that originated from sources linked to China.

• On Aug. 8, 2017, Northern International Capital wired $5 million to an account for Hudson West III LLC, a company Hunter Biden formed with a Chinese business associate that aimed to help CEFC, a Chinese energy company, establish liquefied natural gas contracts in the U.S. That $5 million was the only money in the Hudson West III account then. The memo describes Northern International Capital as “a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC.”
  • Also on Aug. 8, 2017, Hunter Biden wired $400,000 from Hudson West III to Owasco P.C., Hunter Biden’s professional corporation. Owasco P.C. already had $100,000 in it from a wire transfer from CEFC Infrastructure, another company linked to China, bringing the account’s balance to $500,832.
  • On Aug. 14, 2017, Owasco P.C. transferred $150,000 to an account for Lion Hall Group, a consulting company linked to Joe Biden’s brother James. That account’s balance was $151,965.
  • Sara Biden, James Biden’s wife, withdrew $50,000 from the Lion Hall Group bank account on Aug. 28, 2017. That same day, either Sara or James Biden deposited $50,000 into their personal account. Sara Biden also withdrew $1,000 from the personal account, bringing the balance to $49,047 as of Aug. 28, 2017.
  • On Sept. 3, 2017, Sara Biden signed a $40,000 personal check to Joe Biden. The check’s memo section said it was for “loan repayment.”
January 20, 2017, Joe Biden leaves the Vice Presidency and becomes a private citizen. Someone reconcile the timeline with that.

January 20, 2017, Joe Biden leaves the Vice Presidency and becomes a private citizen. Someone reconcile the timeline with that.
I know you realize this, but I'm not sure about our Maga friends. Claiming Hunter got money from China in 2017-18 in order to attempt to "buy influence" begs the question of exactly what access to influence Hunter (the son of the ex-VP) had ?

If China sent him money and expected something in return they basically wasted their money... They keep skipping over the fact that at the times the Pubs try to point to, Hunter had no influence to sell...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Joe sure did loan out a lot of money to his family......

10% to the Big Guy!

A $40,000 check to Joe Biden​

The Republicans’ Nov. 1 bank memo outlines a web of transactions that involve a Chinese company, Hunter Biden’s businesses, and Joe Biden’s brother and sister-in-law. The Republicans’ framing is that Biden’s sister-in-law sent Joe Biden money that originated from sources linked to China.

• On Aug. 8, 2017, Northern International Capital wired $5 million to an account for Hudson West III LLC, a company Hunter Biden formed with a Chinese business associate that aimed to help CEFC, a Chinese energy company, establish liquefied natural gas contracts in the U.S. That $5 million was the only money in the Hudson West III account then. The memo describes Northern International Capital as “a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC.”
  • Also on Aug. 8, 2017, Hunter Biden wired $400,000 from Hudson West III to Owasco P.C., Hunter Biden’s professional corporation. Owasco P.C. already had $100,000 in it from a wire transfer from CEFC Infrastructure, another company linked to China, bringing the account’s balance to $500,832.
  • On Aug. 14, 2017, Owasco P.C. transferred $150,000 to an account for Lion Hall Group, a consulting company linked to Joe Biden’s brother James. That account’s balance was $151,965.
  • Sara Biden, James Biden’s wife, withdrew $50,000 from the Lion Hall Group bank account on Aug. 28, 2017. That same day, either Sara or James Biden deposited $50,000 into their personal account. Sara Biden also withdrew $1,000 from the personal account, bringing the balance to $49,047 as of Aug. 28, 2017.
  • On Sept. 3, 2017, Sara Biden signed a $40,000 personal check to Joe Biden. The check’s memo section said it was for “loan repayment.”
Ok here's your chance...

Aug 8, 2017 who was POTUS? What role in Govt did Hunter Biden hold?

All these claims that companies were "linked to China" are meaningless unless you can establish what the Chinese could gain by bribing the Bidens. Doesn't common sense tell you that if the Chinese Govt was going to pay a huge sum of money to "bribe" the Bidens, they would do it before Joe Biden left Govt?

You can't accuse someone of "influence peddling" if they have no influence to peddle. Why would the Chinese just throw $$ away bribing someone that had no access to power?

That's the fly in the ointment to this ridiculous narrative. Every single check,loan, loan repayment etc came after Joe left his position of power/influence. Exactly what type of influence are you claiming an ex-VP has, especially under a Trump Admin that controlled all 3 branches of Govt, up until Nov 2018?...

You've listed 5 bullet points that have 1 thing in common, none of them happened while Biden was VP. You know what you haven't listed? The fact that in 2017 the Bidens made ELEVEN MILLION off of book deals and speaking engagements. Forbes reported that, and they based their report off of examining tax returns...

"Joe Biden’s first year in the private sector proved to be his most lucrative in at least two decades. He and his wife, Jill, earned about $11.1 million in 2017, nearly double their total earnings from 1998 to 2016, which added up to $5.8 million, according to a Forbes analysis of tax returns."

Dude they earned ELEVEN MILLION which they did not try to hide, and you and Comer are trying to tell us that he purposely tried to hide $100,000? What kind of sense would that make?

Let's see, I made $11 Million legitimately amd paid taxes on it, but I'll just do something stupid and commit fraud over a measley $100,000? Oh and while I'm at it, I'll just doctor my bank records to hide that $100,000 in case somewhere down the road a bunch of idiots go snooping thur my bank records?

I'm trying to believe that you're not utterly devoid of common sense. Who would try to hide a measly $100,000 or so,and yet pay taxes on $11 Million? It's just a ludicrous case from start to finish that the Magas are trying to sell, in order to try and falsely equate Trump's corruption with Biden. It's all about 2024 and Trump's ego...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Ok here's your chance...

Aug 8, 2017 who was POTUS? What role in Govt did Hunter Biden hold?

All these claims that companies were "linked to China" are meaningless unless you can establish what the Chinese could gain by bribing the Bidens. Doesn't common sense tell you that if the Chinese Govt was going to pay a huge sum of money to "bribe" the Bidens, they would do it before Joe Biden left Govt?

You can't accuse someone of "influence peddling" if they have no influence to peddle. Why would the Chinese just throw $$ away bribing someone that had no access to power?

That's the fly in the ointment to this ridiculous narrative. Every single check,loan, loan repayment etc came after Joe left his position of power/influence. Exactly what type of influence are you claiming an ex-VP has, especially under a Trump Admin that controlled all 3 branches of Govt, up until Nov 2018?...

You've listed 5 bullet points that have 1 thing in common, none of them happened while Biden was VP. You know what you haven't listed? The fact that in 2017 the Bidens made ELEVEN MILLION off of book deals and speaking engagements. Forbes reported that, and they based their report off of examining tax returns...

"Joe Biden’s first year in the private sector proved to be his most lucrative in at least two decades. He and his wife, Jill, earned about $11.1 million in 2017, nearly double their total earnings from 1998 to 2016, which added up to $5.8 million, according to a Forbes analysis of tax returns."

Dude they earned ELEVEN MILLION which they did not try to hide, and you and Comer are trying to tell us that he purposely tried to hide $100,000? What kind of sense would that make?

Let's see, I made $11 Million legitimately amd paid taxes on it, but I'll just do something stupid and commit fraud over a measley $100,000? Oh and while I'm at it, I'll just doctor my bank records to hide that $100,000 in case somewhere down the road a bunch of idiots go snooping thur my bank records?

I'm trying to believe that you're not utterly devoid of common sense. Who would try to hide a measly $100,000 or so,and yet pay taxes on $11 Million? It's just a ludicrous case from start to finish that the Magas are trying to sell, in order to try and falsely equate Trump's corruption with Biden. It's all about 2024 and Trump's ego...
Don’t forget the three $1,300 payments. That’s the smoking gun right there.

I know you realize this, but I'm not sure about our Maga friends. Claiming Hunter got money from China in 2017-18 in order to attempt to "buy influence" begs the question of exactly what access to influence Hunter (the son of the ex-VP) had ?

If China sent him money and expected something in return they basically wasted their money... They keep skipping over the fact that at the times the Pubs try to point to, Hunter had no influence to sell...
Is that why Hunter's income from Barisma was cut in half when Biden left office in 2017?

What you and your fellow dupes refuse to accept is that both Hunter and Joe were receiving money - even as private citizens, for being UNREGISTERED foreign agents.

You might want to refer to Paul Manafort's 7 year prison sentence for being an unregistered foreign agent.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Is that why Hunter's income from Barisma was cut in half when Biden left office in 2017?

What you and your fellow dupes refuse to accept is that both Hunter and Joe were receiving money - even as private citizens, for being UNREGISTERED foreign agents.

You might want to refer to Paul Manafort's 7 year prison sentence for being an unregistered foreign agent.
If Hunter is charged/convicted of being an unregistered foreign agent, then that would rank him up there with Mike Flynn. Except that Flynn was an actual Govt/Cabinet official, and Hunter isn't...

If Hunter is guilty (like Flynn) and ends up getting convicted of what you claim then that's his problem. I personally would have no issue that if he loses the elction in 2024 Biden follows the Trump model and pardons Hunter the way Trump did Flynn and Bannon. That's Biden's decision, but Trump already set the precedent for outgoing pardons with his sleazy post-election choices in 2020/21...

So Hunter had all this money for blow and hookers and couldn't afford to buy a car?

You dupes will believe anything.
DANC the one whistleblower is a gay democrat married to a man bwahahahaha and they are trying to claim he's a trump shill. their testimony is available online for those who don't want it filtered through msnbc. i doubt anything will come of any of this given the repubs tiny margin AND FAKE REPUBS (@dbmhoosier right like romney) but we should feel proud of those who have THE COURAGE to investigate this matter in the face of so much media disdain against them

If Hunter is charged/convicted of being an unregistered foreign agent, then that would rank him up there with Mike Flynn. Except that Flynn was an actual Govt/Cabinet official, and Hunter isn't...

If Hunter is guilty (like Flynn) and ends up getting convicted of what you claim then that's his problem. I personally would have no issue that if he loses the elction in 2024 Biden follows the Trump model and pardons Hunter the way Trump did Flynn and Bannon. That's Biden's decision, but Trump already set the precedent for outgoing pardons with his sleazy post-election choices in 2020/21...
That's the point, dupe. You and the other dupes claim there's nothing wrong with Hunter - and Joe, via Hunter's LLCs - receiving foreign money when you condemned Manafort for the same thing. You certainly didn't wait for him to be charged.

You and your fellow dupes always fall back on the 'well, if he's guilty, charge him'. Well, Hunter had been charged and now we hear how he wouldn't have been charged if his name wasn't Biden. Bullshit.

The payments to Joe from Hunter and Jim Biden's LLCs are being documented and revealed all the time. If Joe wasn't in office, then he was receiving 'loan' money and wasn't paying taxes on those deposits. And that money came from foreign payments to unregistered foreign agents.

Of course, none of that will convince you. Even though Joe's lies have been well documented over his time in office, you still believe him when he gets outraged and says everyone is lying about him! lmao

DANC the one whistleblower is a gay democrat married to a man bwahahahaha and they are trying to claim he's a trump shill. their testimony is available online for those who don't want it filtered through msnbc. i doubt anything will come of any of this given the repubs tiny margin AND FAKE REPUBS (@dbmhoosier right like romney) but we should feel proud of those who have THE COURAGE to investigate this matter in the face of so much media disdain against them
The Dems LOVED Vindman, but now trash actual non-political IRS agents.

Unbelievable the gullibility.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That's the point, dupe. You and the other dupes claim there's nothing wrong with Hunter - and Joe, via Hunter's LLCs - receiving foreign money when you condemned Manafort for the same thing. You certainly didn't wait for him to be charged.

You and your fellow dupes always fall back on the 'well, if he's guilty, charge him'. Well, Hunter had been charged and now we hear how he wouldn't have been charged if his name wasn't Biden. Bullshit.

The payments to Joe from Hunter and Jim Biden's LLCs are being documented and revealed all the time. If Joe wasn't in office, then he was receiving 'loan' money and wasn't paying taxes on those deposits. And that money came from foreign payments to unregistered foreign agents.

Of course, none of that will convince you. Even though Joe's lies have been well documented over his time in office, you still believe him when he gets outraged and says everyone is lying about him! lmao
No one condemned Manafort for taking money. He was condemned for acting as a foreign agent. You got evidence Hunter was an unregistered foreign agent?

• Haha

So Trump is the standard lol. Sounds like you’re already making excuses for inevitable Biden corruption.🤣

The Dems LOVED Vindman, but now trash actual non-political IRS agents.

Unbelievable the gullibility.
Vindman was a member of Trump's staff, appointed in 2018. Like Trump he was previously registered as a Dem in NY from 1994-2009. But when he registered to vote in DC in 2012, he did not declare a political party...

So he's every bit as "non-political" as your model IRS agents. He's a US citizen wounded by IED in Iraq in 2004, so he has a history of serving loyalty during numerous Admins of both parties. His disgust with Trump was not a result of partisanship, but rather what he viewed as criminal, much like your "non-political" IRS agents...

Btw,. the GOP members of the Committee called far more witnesses than the two they decided to showcase. But the other GOP subpoenaed IRS witnesses paint a different picture than those two. So why do you think we only saw those 2 particular agents testify in public?

Maybe you are unclear what the word "agent" means. Hint: doing nothing is exactly the opposite of what an agent would do.
DANC is like Trump, constantly using words he doesn't know the meaning of. You can always tell when Trump adds a new word to this vocab,because he overuses it to the point of redundancy...

Vindman was a member of Trump's staff, appointed in 2018. Like Trump he was previously registered as a Dem in NY from 1994-2009. But when he registered to vote in DC in 2012, he did not declare a political party...

So he's every bit as "non-political" as your model IRS agents. He's a US citizen wounded by IED in Iraq in 2004, so he has a history of serving loyalty during numerous Admins of both parties. His disgust with Trump was not a result of partisanship, but rather what he viewed as criminal, much like your "non-political" IRS agents...

Btw,. the GOP members of the Committee called far more witnesses than the two they decided to showcase. But the other GOP subpoenaed IRS witnesses paint a different picture than those two. So why do you think we only saw those 2 particular agents testify in public?
He was very interested in Ukraine, though. He had an agenda and it was obvious. Nothing he claimed indicated anything improper - it was all for show.

Oh, and the 2 IRS agents have been vindicated, now that Hunter has been indicted. Looks like Weiss agrees with them.

"Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, special counsel in the Hunter Biden case and additional Department of Justice (DOJ) officials have testified to the House Judiciary Committee and confirmed allegations central to Shapley and Ziegler’s testimony."

DANC is like Trump, constantly using words he doesn't know the meaning of. You can always tell when Trump adds a new word to this vocab,because he overuses it to the point of redundancy...
So a new analysis from The Hill,which likely explains why DANC and others are trying to resurrect the Shokin/Burisma claim. Basically, firing Shokin is the only action that they can point to as a way to show Biden "acted corruptly". But as the article points out the GOP is so fixated on trying to prove that Shokin was a "great Prosecutor" and that Biden illegally pushed for his dismissal that they ignore mountains of evidence to the contrary...

I was impressed with the author of this piece, because she actually did some digging and just didn't rely on the same retelling of the basic story. For example she references the same event that I have repeatedly discussed, the Sept 25, 2015 address by (then) US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt in which he characterized Shokin's PGO as a "den of corruption".

She also understands that the reason Pyatt was so upset, was over the PGO's failure to assist UK authorities in their attempt to freeze and seize funds Zlochevsky had smuggled from Ukraine to Cyprus, his residence in exile.In other words, Pyatt,the IMF, the Brits and the west in general were very upset with Shokin for FAILING to prosecute a case vs Zlochevsky.

And while this was about 2 months before Biden pressed Poroshenk to fire Shokin on a Dec trip to Kyiv, it was a clear signal to Poroshenko that both the US and IMF were not happy with the corruption within Shokin's dept.

So after more anti-Shokin protests in Ukraine over the next 2 months, the US made the decision to push for Shokin's removal. That's exactly what was contained in the pre-visit briefing prior to Biden's Dec trip.That is why Biden told Poroshenko to "call the President", because he was acting in accordance with official US Policy.

And while Biden threatened to remove US loan guarantees in Dec 2015, the IMF threatened to cut off far more funds in Feb 2016. That was likely the final straw, pro-US Ministers resigned and more anti-Shokin demonstrations were held till he was finally fired in March.

But the Maga crowd ignores facts, because Trump,Fox,whatever has told then a different view of history. So Jordan plays to low info voters and spews nonsense about Biden urging Shokin to be fired to protect Burisma.
So they push for an impeachment which is nonsensical on it's face, and like the article says "ignore mountains of evidence"...

Anyway I found it gratifying to actually read an article which articulates the same set of facts/events I've posted about for years. I get so frustrated when reporters and media types just ignore distortions and fail to call out otright lies.

• Haha
So a new analysis from The Hill,which likely explains why DANC and others are trying to resurrect the Shokin/Burisma claim. Basically, firing Shokin is the only action that they can point to as a way to show Biden "acted corruptly". But as the article points out the GOP is so fixated on trying to prove that Shokin was a "great Prosecutor" and that Biden illegally pushed for his dismissal that they ignore mountains of evidence to the contrary...

I was impressed with the author of this piece, because she actually did some digging and just didn't rely on the same retelling of the basic story. For example she references the same event that I have repeatedly discussed, the Sept 25, 2015 address by (then) US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt in which he characterized Shokin's PGO as a "den of corruption".

She also understands that the reason Pyatt was so upset, was over the PGO's failure to assist UK authorities in their attempt to freeze and seize funds Zlochevsky had smuggled from Ukraine to Cyprus, his residence in exile.In other words, Pyatt,the IMF, the Brits and the west in general were very upset with Shokin for FAILING to prosecute a case vs Zlochevsky.

And while this was about 2 months before Biden pressed Poroshenk to fire Shokin on a Dec trip to Kyiv, it was a clear signal to Poroshenko that both the US and IMF were not happy with the corruption within Shokin's dept.

So after more anti-Shokin protests in Ukraine over the next 2 months, the US made the decision to push for Shokin's removal. That's exactly what was contained in the pre-visit briefing prior to Biden's Dec trip.That is why Biden told Poroshenko to "call the President", because he was acting in accordance with official US Policy.

And while Biden threatened to remove US loan guarantees in Dec 2015, the IMF threatened to cut off far more funds in Feb 2016. That was likely the final straw, pro-US Ministers resigned and more anti-Shokin demonstrations were held till he was finally fired in March.

But the Maga crowd ignores facts, because Trump,Fox,whatever has told then a different view of history. So Jordan plays to low info voters and spews nonsense about Biden urging Shokin to be fired to protect Burisma.
So they push for an impeachment which is nonsensical on it's face, and like the article says "ignore mountains of evidence"...

Anyway I found it gratifying to actually read an article which articulates the same set of facts/events I've posted about for years. I get so frustrated when reporters and media types just ignore distortions and fail to call out otright lies.

"
And while Biden threatened to remove US loan guarantees in Dec 2015
Oops.... you actually admit it?

"I get so frustrated when reporters and media types just ignore distortions and fail to call out otright lies."

Funniest damn thing I've ever seen you post.

He was very interested in Ukraine, though. He had an agenda and it was obvious. Nothing he claimed indicated anything improper - it was all for show.

Oh, and the 2 IRS agents have been vindicated, now that Hunter has been indicted. Looks like Weiss agrees with them.

"Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, special counsel in the Hunter Biden case and additional Department of Justice (DOJ) officials have testified to the House Judiciary Committee and confirmed allegations central to Shapley and Ziegler’s testimony."

"He was very interested in Ukraine, though. He had an agenda and it was obvious. Nothing he claimed indicated anything improper - it was all for show."

Well he's not alone when it comes to people with inside knowledge believing that Trump (and Rudy) were in fact operating improperly- Lev Parnas has said the same thing. Since Lev is the man that Rudy chose (and convinced Trump) to head up the investigation within Ukraine,he has insight no one else possesses.

I guess if this proceeds to an actual Impeachment attempt, we may hear contradicitng testimony between Lev and Rudy when it comes to actions pursued by Rudy/Trump. I'm guessing that's not what Comer wants, since he ignored the 10 page letter from Lev which Lev sent to him this summer when he volunteered to come and testify.
In it Lev referred to illegal actions by Trump/Rudy to try and create a false reality, and he has very specific details about a wide range of topics.

We'll see how the vote to formalize the inquiry goes this week. I believe the Pubs have a 2 vote margin, and that's if they are able to hold the line with moderates who won in Biden districts. Johnson is choosing to put some very vulnerable Pubs in a real sketchy position, so we'll see how it works out...

"He was very interested in Ukraine, though. He had an agenda and it was obvious. Nothing he claimed indicated anything improper - it was all for show."

Well he's not alone when it comes to people with inside knowledge believing that Trump (and Rudy) were in fact operating improperly- Lev Parnas has said the same thing. Since Lev is the man that Rudy chose (and convinced Trump) to head up the investigation within Ukraine,he has insight no one else possesses.

I guess if this proceeds to an actual Impeachment attempt, we may hear contradicitng testimony between Lev and Rudy when it comes to actions pursued by Rudy/Trump. I'm guessing that's not what Comer wants, since he ignored the 10 page letter from Lev which Lev sent to him this summer when he volunteered to come and testify.
In it Lev referred to illegal actions by Trump/Rudy to try and create a false reality, and he has very specific details about a wide range of topics.

We'll see how the vote to formalize the inquiry goes this week. I believe the Pubs have a 2 vote margin, and that's if they are able to hold the line with moderates who won in Biden districts. Johnson is choosing to put some very vulnerable Pubs in a real sketchy position, so we'll see how it works out...
No comment about Weiss endorsing the testimony of the 2 IRS agents you've been trashing?

"

Oops.... you actually admit it?

"I get so frustrated when reporters and media types just ignore distortions and fail to call out otright lies."

Funniest damn thing I've ever seen you post.
I'm convinced you can't read, or just lack reading comprehension skills. I just said that Biden's call to replace Shokin was OFFICIAL US policy. If I didn't have the evidence to prove that, I wouldn't make the claim...

Biden's briefing instructions from State Dept in Nov 2015, week prior to his trip to Kyiv to address the Rada...

"SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED November 22, 2015
Vice President Biden’s Meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko December 7-8 (TBC)"

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES (SBU) Your visit to Kyiv comes as infighting among the parties in Ukraine’s governing coalition is growing and stalling progress on the government’s agenda, popular disaffection with the government is mounting over difficult economic reforms and conditions, and public doubts are worsening over political leaders’ (particularly President Poroshenko and PM Yatsenyuk) commitment to breaking with old-style politics and rooting out corruption. "

On Shokin, this what Biden was briefed on
There is wide agreement that anti-corruption must be at the top of this list, and that reforms must include an overhaul of the Prosecutor General’s Office including removal of Prosecutor General Shokin, who is widely regarded as an obstacle to fighting corruption, if not a source of the problem.

The briefing is 12 pages, so I'll link the pdf if you want to read it. That section is what State is telling Biden...

But these are the list of Talking points that the State Dept formulated for Biden to discuss with Poroshenko.
"You" refers to Biden addressing Poroshenko... Not as blunt...

-SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIEDTALKING POINTS

1. (SBU) Unity and Reforms:• Now that the local elections are over, you and Prime MinisterYatsenyuk need to continue to show unity and reenergize reforms.•

You should do so in a major state-of-the-nation speech to the Rada inwhich you list the new reforms you plan to pass soon.• Anti-corruption efforts have to be at the top of your agenda. That will mean standing up to the National Investigative Bureau.•

It will also require changing the Prosecutor General who is damaging your credibility and obstructing the fight against corruption.•

Again State Dept Briefing = official US policy...

Reactions: MrBing
I'm convinced you can't read, or just lack reading comprehension skills. I just said that Biden's call to replace Shokin was OFFICIAL US policy. If I didn't have the evidence to prove that, I wouldn't make the claim...

Biden's briefing instructions from State Dept in Nov 2015, week prior to his trip to Kyiv to address the Rada...

"SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED November 22, 2015
Vice President Biden’s Meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko December 7-8 (TBC)"

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES (SBU) Your visit to Kyiv comes as infighting among the parties in Ukraine’s governing coalition is growing and stalling progress on the government’s agenda, popular disaffection with the government is mounting over difficult economic reforms and conditions, and public doubts are worsening over political leaders’ (particularly President Poroshenko and PM Yatsenyuk) commitment to breaking with old-style politics and rooting out corruption. "

On Shokin, this what Biden was briefed on
There is wide agreement that anti-corruption must be at the top of this list, and that reforms must include an overhaul of the Prosecutor General’s Office including removal of Prosecutor General Shokin, who is widely regarded as an obstacle to fighting corruption, if not a source of the problem.

The briefing is 12 pages, so I'll link the pdf if you want to read it. That section is what State is telling Biden...

But these are the list of Talking points that the State Dept formulated for Biden to discuss with Poroshenko.
"You" refers to Biden addressing Poroshenko... Not as blunt...

-SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIEDTALKING POINTS

1. (SBU) Unity and Reforms:• Now that the local elections are over, you and Prime MinisterYatsenyuk need to continue to show unity and reenergize reforms.•

You should do so in a major state-of-the-nation speech to the Rada inwhich you list the new reforms you plan to pass soon.• Anti-corruption efforts have to be at the top of your agenda. That will mean standing up to the National Investigative Bureau.•

It will also require changing the Prosecutor General who is damaging your credibility and obstructing the fight against corruption.•

Again State Dept Briefing = official US policy...
Official US policy because Biden was given responsibility for Ukraine. The fox guarding the henhouse. Are you seriously blind, or just stupid?

No comment about Weiss endorsing the testimony of the 2 IRS agents you've been trashing?

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid
So prior to a proposed public appearance before the Oversight Committee later today Hunter Biden held a brief news conference...

I found it interesting because I don't think I've ever heard Hunter's voice before...

Whether or not you believe his statement of contrititon, it's far more than Trump has ever admitted regarding his own faults...

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
So prior to a proposed public appearance before the Oversight Committee later today Hunter Biden held a brief news conference...

I found it interesting because I don't think I've ever heard Hunter's voice before...

Whether or not you believe his statement of contrititon, it's far more than Trump has ever admitted regarding his own faults...

This is just a move to avoid being deposed. They should not let him off the hook. He knows this is disingenuous. If there’s nothing to hide sit for a depo and then laugh at the pubs after

I know Joe’s cognitive abilities are questionable but to suggest he possessed no knowledge, secrets, influence, etc. the day after he left office is pretty stupid. I’m not suggesting with certainty that’s what was happening but your argument is ludicrous. Ever heard of retainers for lawyers?

the "full of sh!t"......

is strong with this one

I know Joe’s cognitive abilities are questionable but to suggest he possessed no knowledge, secrets, influence, etc. the day after he left office is pretty stupid. I’m not suggesting with certainty that’s what was happening but your argument is ludicrous. Ever heard of retainers for lawyers?
There’s evidence joe lied about conversations and meetings where he appeared etc. who knows of what moment but Joe is clearly a habitual liar

You mean when he said his father had "no FINANCIAL involvement" in his business.

That's a far cry from Joe's claim he had NO knowledge of Hunter's business. Of course, that was before pictures and records of him with Hunter's 'business' associates came out. Then the story changed.

His voice sounds like a whiny little bitch he is.

This is just a move to avoid being deposed. They should not let him off the hook. He knows this is disingenuous. If there’s nothing to hide sit for a depo and then laugh at the pubs after
Only if the Democrats are free to release the footage. Would they be?

Pathetic revenge tour by trump's maga politicians. They so much want to get Joe.. whatever it takes.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT