ADVERTISEMENT

So Ladoga it's about time for you to drop back in...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
You dropped in earlier with your drive by thread on the Tara Reade allegations, and now her story appears to be crumbling...People always had questions about inconsistencies- the fact that when she talked to AP last year she described him touching her shoulder, and then 2 mos ago she added the claim he had violated her with his fingers...

Then there was another HUGE problem- the whole idea that the Obama campaign would have vetted him before deciding to make him the VP nominee. There is no way they would not have investigated her allegations because an undiscovered issue that you can be blindsided with is far more troublesome than an issue that comes up before you make any public commitments regarding choosing a running mate...

Now an hour or so ago we find out TR has canceled a scheduled appearance on Fox News Sunday for tomorrow. Obviously that appearance was going to be her ticket to the widespread dissemination of her claim to a largely sympathetic audience, so canceling at the last minute is a huge deal.

Now we know why...

Amid all the calls to search the U Deleware or Senate archives to find the complaint, she says she filed, a far different reality is emerging. The AP has transcripts of the interviews they conducted with her last year, and she has again amended her story...

"Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about sexual assault.”

Reade said she described her issues with Biden but “the main word I used — and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment — I used ‘uncomfortable.’ And I remember ‘retaliation.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-exclusive-harassment-assault-absent-175552934.html

What is that term certain posters on this board love to use? Oh yeah- "nothing burger"...

Reactions: Sobchak_Security
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT