Should kurt be banned.

Should kurt be banned.

• Yes

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 89.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made a deal, someone said everyone hates me. I love coming on here talking hoops and other stuff sometimes, if I'm a nuisance I'll take some time off.
Bro, I’ve already voted. And I’ve told you several times you bring a nice mix of information, sound opinions, and periodic humor disguised as drunken babbling. What’s not to like?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I mod the Cooler and only the Cooler, but my mod powers apply site wide. I would never involve myself in modding this cesspoo... er... uhm... forum, but if you fvck with my man kurt, I will be coming to his aid.
Mod powers aren’t limited. Bloom mod’s anywhere he pleases including modding other mods. 😂

You’ve got uncivil folks on here who say wickedly evil things to folks they have never met. Kurt isn’t among them. I say ban the mean angry folk who can’t have civil discourse- I’d say the leash should be even shorter for those who don’t join premium.

He’s a UK fan larping as a drunk, mentally deficient IU fan. Surprised more people don’t see through the schtick. I’ve linked his Rupp Rafters posting history on here more than once. Should’ve been banned years ago.
I'm not a UK fan that is just stupid, Goat banned me for a couple of months because of a Kim Kardashian post on the water cooler, so I posted on Rupp Rafters making fun of them till they banned me, same thing happened on Purdue board.

He’s a UK fan larping as a drunk, mentally deficient IU fan. Surprised more people don’t see through the schtick. I’ve linked his Rupp Rafters posting history on here more than once. Should’ve been banned years ago.
gator McClusky went in for a prostate exam the following exchange happened.

Doc, hello Gator you ready to get started.

Gator, ok doc I'm ready.

Doc, one thing I can already tell you you're going to have to quit masturbating.

Gator, why?

Doc, so I can finish the exam.

gator McClusky went in for a prostate exam the following exchange happened.

Doc, hello Gator you ready to get started.

Gator, ok doc I'm ready.

Doc, one thing I can already tell you you're going to have to quit masturbating.

Gator, why?

Doc, so I can finish the exam.
Thanks for coming to the Funny Bone tonight. Make sure to tip your waitress.

Should kurt be banned ?

Lucy you are NOT allowed to vote girl
No I don't agree with him at all on politics but you don't restrict somebody's free speech. Really you only ban someone if they made physical threats type of thing.

No I don't agree with him at all on politics but you don't restrict somebody's free speech. Really you only ban someone if they made physical threats type of thing.
or made fun of someone’s overly emotional attachment to a player who clearly sucked. That’ll get you banned even if you never uttered a controversial thing since the early days of fan forums. Then you’ve got to change your name and start all over.

or made fun of someone’s overly emotional attachment to a player who clearly sucked. That’ll get you banned even if you never uttered a controversial thing since the early days of fan forums. Then you’ve got to change your name and start all over.
going out on a limb that you and cav disagreed on bates and he booted you, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
going out on a limb that you and cav disagreed on bates and he booted you, lol
A few times. And the truth is I actually get a kick out of Cav. He’s a true fan. Of course he’s not old enough to have experienced the glory days when we had absolute stud players on virtually every team. You just don’t know what you don’t know.

we probably agree on more than what you think, I just don't get the radicals on both sides.
Probably but online things are always odd. Its not person to person. I dont honestly care about anyones politics i usually just mess around. Once you start limiting speech what else do we have

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Probably but online things are always odd. Its not person to person. I dont honestly care about anyones politics i usually just mess around. Once you start limiting speech what else do we have
free speech, is something we probably disagree on, causes me to listen to a lot of shit I don't want to hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT