Should kurt be banned.

Should kurt be banned.

• Yes

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 89.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made a deal, someone said everyone hates me. I love coming on here talking hoops and other stuff sometimes, if I'm a nuisance I'll take some time off.
Judging by the poll results you're one of the most popular posters here. I just checked and 88.1% of the voters said they don't want you banned (52 of the 59 voters).

Maybe you should consider running for board mayor or something.

Kurt can stay, but if he ever sobers up, his ass is f*****g gone. I have zero tolerance for sobriety. Pussies.
Pretty slim chance of that. If he even starts to lean that way, I’ll personally make a roady to wherever it is he resides in Southern Ind with a Jeep full of whiskey. We just can’t have it!

• Haha
Reactions: CriticArisen
Mod powers aren’t limited. Bloom mod’s anywhere he pleases including modding other mods. 😂
4oqcmt.jpg

KURT CLOVERDALE IS A GREAT AMERICAN. AND A GREAT IU FAN. HE SUPPORTED MY SONS SCHOOL FUNDRAISER BY BUYING 2 CANDYBARS. AND HE ALWAYS STANDS FOR OUT NATIONAL ANTHEM. SO NO, IF YOU BAN KURT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL WELCOME CHINA INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!!!

Judging by the poll results you're one of the most popular posters here. I just checked and 88.1% of the voters said they don't want you banned (52 of the 59 voters).

Maybe you should consider running for board mayor or something.
I don't ignore people using the function. If I don't like what people say I just think to myself, "I didn't like that, but they have the right to be either an idiot or a jerk because this is Merica!" Banning someone is a slippery slope because some people probably deserve it. But what happens when those in charge start deciding what is bannable and it is a gray area?

I'm not a UK fan that is just stupid, Goat banned me for a couple of months because of a Kim Kardashian post on the water cooler, so I posted on Rupp Rafters making fun of them till they banned me, same thing happened on Purdue board.
Yeah, just stay away from that place if you don't want to co-mingle your politics with your basketball. I got banned here from just something that rubbed somebody a mod the wrong way there, and I pre-date Peegs ... Star Board days.

KURT CLOVERDALE IS A GREAT AMERICAN. AND A GREAT IU FAN. HE SUPPORTED MY SONS SCHOOL FUNDRAISER BY BUYING 2 CANDYBARS. AND HE ALWAYS STANDS FOR OUT NATIONAL ANTHEM. SO NO, IF YOU BAN KURT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL WELCOME CHINA INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!!!
China has already been welcomed quite expensively into this country.

No sidewindin' bushwackin' hornswogglin' cracker croaker is gonna rowll my bishen cutter."

Where would this board be without the authentic frontier gibberish that Kurt contributes to this board? It's too bad there aren't more lovely children to read his posts...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT