ADVERTISEMENT

SHOCKER---Purdue loses in a tournament

I wondered how long it would take one of you clowns to trot out "but but but...the guy giving PR's Mom the illegal benefits was a MSU alum". Yeah, so what? What relationship did he have with El Swirlo, Frank, the AD, other PU boosters or PR's Mom? It was still a bucketful of illegal benefits offered to get the family to Laffy.

Oh, and don't forget that Clay simply got the same unsecured loan with no annoying repayment terms that all PU students are eligible for.

All the student must do to qualify is either play a sport or yell IU sucks!! at every sporting event and once a day while walking to class and promise to spend their adult lives on IU message boards sobbing for validation and respect.

New Pal Boiler for the win...
If it’s not a Purdue athletic booster, it’s not a violation. McFadden, the Spartan fan, was dating Porter’s mom- why do you think he was helping her out?

Now back to the subject at hand: SNU and his alternate view of reality.

If it’s not a Purdue athletic booster, it’s not a violation. McFadden, the Spartan fan, was dating Porter’s mom- why do you think he was helping her out?

Now back to the subject at hand: SNU and his alternate view of reality.

An athletic booster does not have to be an alum of a school to violate the rules.

Whew! The Hyperbole

It is safe to say that it is highly unlikely that any school is completely devoid of violations given the rules as written. This sample brochure for athletic supporters of an NCAA member institution spells it out.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/gewa/genrel/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/Booster_Brochure.pdf

I would absolutely agree with this statement. I was simply correcting New Pal Boilie's latest delusional post by using some humor.

I would absolutely agree with this statement. I was simply correcting New Pal Boilie's latest delusional post by using some humor.
Never said he had to be an alum. You’re really slowing down aren’t you?

Just like the guy that gave Jay Edwards the car didn’t necessarily have to graduate from IU.

So... no proof.
So let me get this straight. Kenny Johnson cheated at IU even though you have no proof. Some booster cheated by buying Jay Edwards a car but you have no proof. Archie Miller cheated because his brother cheated and Archie once worked for him

But since I didn't provide you FBI documentation that Frank Kendrick was a glorified bagman, PUke cannot be accused of cheating. Even though the NCAA penalized Purdue over Kendrick's antics, and never even thought it necessary to investigate Jay Edwards or Kenny Johnson at IU or Archie at Arizona. Got it.

I hope to hell you aren't a lawyer who has to make a compelling argument in court or you run the risk of starving to death.

With your twisting of all logic and demanding proof from others that you feel no need to provide for your own argument, you could be Ordfan. Same level of obnoxious, but at least Ordfan (and his many other identities) was articulate.

You are just a fan with blind allegiance to a school and program you probably have no real connection with. Kind of makes you the equivalent of a UK basketball fan or OSU football fan. Except those programs win championships.

Never said he had to be an alum. You’re really slowing down aren’t you?

Just like the guy that gave Jay Edwards the car didn’t necessarily have to graduate from IU.

Who gave Jay Edwards a car? I'll wait...

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. Kenny Johnson cheated at IU even though you have no proof. Some booster cheated by buying Jay Edwards a car but you have no proof. Archie Miller cheated because his brother cheated and Archie once worked for him

But since I didn't provide you FBI documentation that Frank Kendrick was a glorified bagman, PUke cannot be accused of cheating. Even though the NCAA penalized Purdue over Kendrick's antics, and never even thought it necessary to investigate Jay Edwards or Kenny Johnson at IU or Archie at Arizona. Got it.

I hope to hell you aren't a lawyer who has to make a compelling argument in court or you run the risk of starving to death.

With your twisting of all logic and demanding proof from others that you feel no need to provide for your own argument, you could be Ordfan. Same level of obnoxious, but at least Ordfan (and his many other identities) was articulate.

You are just a fan with blind allegiance to a school and program you probably have no real connection with. Kind of makes you the equivalent of a UK basketball fan or OSU football fan. Except those programs win championships.

Sadly, and like so many PU students and grads, their hatred of IU ranks above their love of Purdue. It was an observation that my kid made pretty quickly as a student at PU.

They have the best team of their lives right now and yet they spend their time here or on GBI talking about IU. The insecurity level of these clowns is spectacular.

Reactions: Hoogolf
Sadly, and like so many PU students and grads, their hatred of IU ranks above their love of Purdue. It was an observation that my kid made pretty quickly as a student at PU.

They have the best team of their lives right now and yet they spend their time here or on GBI talking about IU. The insecurity level of these clowns is spectacular.

A five month old thread about Purdue with the most replies and the second highest total of views on this front page was initiated by a Hoosier loyalist and not anyone from Purdue. Just saying.

A five month old thread about Purdue with the most replies and the second highest total of views on this front page was initiated by a Hoosier loyalist and not anyone from Purdue. Just saying.

The longevity of the thread is due exclusively to the number of PU folks here posting crap like New Pal does. But you are smart enough to know this already.

Just say'n.

Reactions: indiana ed
It's an Indiana message board ... just sayin. If you don't want to be trashed, stay home. If I went to GBI (which I don't) and antagonized the PUkes I would expect to be treated badly. There's a difference between trashing someone from your own living room and going to their house and trashing them in their own living room. The former is free speech, the latter will get your ass kicked.

I never said Kenny Johnson cheated. I merely asked if he started cheating right after he left IU. Must have struck a nerve.

Pretty scary that there are generations of Lack of Courtsenses out there. God help us all!!!!!

Pretty scary that there are generations of Lack of Courtsenses out there. God help us all!!!!!

One of the reasons I never divulged the gender of my kid at PU is that there are sociopaths like yourself out there physically threatening me for telling the truth. You need help.

Did you go to IU?

Given that you hang on my every word, you know the answer to that.

Who gave a car to Jay? I have never heard that before you made that claim.

Who gave him a car? Waiting for your answer.

Between your FBI meltdown, your three cheat excuse making and now making claims about Jay Edwards...you have really struggled here today.

Between your FBI meltdown, your three cheat excuse making and now making claims about Jay Edwards...you have really struggled here today.
You have a vivid imagination. And a weird fixation on lotion and tube socks.

The Big Ten Conference saw it differently then the NCAA. It’s why the conference didn’t strip Purdue of their title.

The longevity of the thread is due exclusively to the number of PU folks here posting crap like New Pal does. But you are smart enough to know this already.

Just say'n.

Seems like deflection on your part. Wit
It's an Indiana message board ... just sayin. If you don't want to be trashed, stay home. If I went to GBI (which I don't) and antagonized the PUkes I would expect to be treated badly. There's a difference between trashing someone from your own living room and going to their house and trashing them in their own living room. The former is free speech, the latter will get your ass kicked.

Not really. It is a Rivals
The Big Ten Conference saw it differently then the NCAA. It’s why the conference didn’t strip Purdue of their title.

Careful stirring the waters with facts!

Did it occur to you that the information he provided might be obvious to you and me, but not to somebody who was not on forums 20 yesrs ago and may have only recently joined Rivals?

Did it occur to you that troll boy here was responding to me?

Look, I get it that you fine folks want to rewrite history and sanitize an ugly period in PU hoops history (fan bases tend to do that), but perhaps it best be done on your own GBI where the KoolAid Aid is chilled.

Once IU gets back to a leadership position in the league and the hoops nation, I hope to God that the fan reaction isn't to run to GBI and live there spewing the garbage we see here.

Dig deep and find some dignity...check your insecurity and act like you've been there before.

I am honestly embarrassed for the good PU grads I know. This crowd is cringe worthy.

Why must this thread go on and on and on and on?

IU had a game last night. Why can't we analyze that?

Man, I miss the days when I could count on RMKFAN1 to tell me the whys, hows, and whens about a Hoosier win. Those were the days.

Look, I get it that you fine folks want to rewrite history and sanitize an ugly period in PU hoops history (fan bases tend to do that), but perhaps it best be done on your own GBI where the KoolAid Aid is chilled.

Once IU gets back to a leadership position in the league and the hoops nation, I hope to God that the fan reaction isn't to run to GBI and live there spewing the garbage we see here.

Dig deep and find some dignity...check your insecurity and act like you've been there before.

I am honestly embarrassed for the good PU grads I know. This crowd is cringe worthy.

Your response had nothing to do with the

How did the rather benign comment cause such an eruption. Is the word civility foreign? If you want this to be a esoteric, blood Brother society then tell Rivals you want it privatized with a DNA test to determine purity plus an interview process and background check.

How did the rather benign comment cause such an eruption. Is the word civility foreign? If you want this to be a esoteric, blood Brother society then tell Rivals you want it privatized with a DNA test to determine purity plus an interview process and background check.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should, stupid.

If I came trolling your board I would expect the same. Except I won’t because I’m not a pathetic, obsessed fool.

No, if you went trolling on GBI at even 10% of the vitriol spewed here by these clowns you would be banned immediately. They are the most thin skinned trash talking boneheads on the planet.

Or, just do what GBI does and instantly ban anyone that even questions the ant-IU obsession over there. This board takes a more liberal approach and allows most of the crap. That is fine, but don't be surprised when you (you in the group sense) get owned once in awhile.

Why must this thread go on and on and on and on?

IU had a game last night. Why can't we analyze that?

Man, I miss the days when I could count on RMKFAN1 to tell me the whys, hows, and whens about a Hoosier win. Those were the days.

Fair enough. I made the appropriate corrections and points so I am done here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT