ADVERTISEMENT

SHOCKER---Purdue loses in a tournament

I'll try to make this real simple for you guys.

My argument is:

As a sophomore, Biggie was not better than Vince will be as a senior, "by a mile", and the single metric that will prove that to be correct (or not) is the NBA draft, which is conducted by the top talent evaluators in the world, not a bunch of hack writers and SIDs.

I could be wrong - we'll find out in June.

Have a great weekend!
Doesn’t look like your boy Vince is projected by many draft boards. Hmmm. Looks like I could be correct. A sophomore Swanigan was significantly better than a senior Edwards. Real shocker you appear to be wrong. Really going to enjoy hearing your excuses on this one.

Romeo would be IU’s best recruit since?
Zeller is a good answer, and he was in a similar spot. Romeo would be Archie's first big recruit and is from Southern Indiana: backyard kid. Vic has been better in the pro's: don't know how big Romeo will be in the NBA, yet.

But, it's not like IU hasn't landed big time recruits since Zeller ;)

Painter has been at PU for 13 years and Archie has been at IU for 1 year, and IU is in the Romeo race and PU is not: now, that is weak! Romeo would be PU's best recruit since Glenn Robinson.

Wouldn’t Romeo be Purdue’s best recruit since Swanigan?

Painter has been at PU for 13 years and Archie has been at IU for 1 year, and IU is in the Romeo race and PU is not: now, that is weak! Romeo would be PU's best recruit since Glenn Robinson.

I don’t remember Purdue fans hanging out in the gyms of Glenn or Caleb.

It’s pretty creepy.

You want to know what I finds Creepy is Purdue fans who are always on our board trying to get our approval for your program.

You do know that you’re a guest no different than anyone else correct? It’s not your board just A board for IU discussion, which is exactly what we are doing. It’s more creepy that y’all post about Purdue on your board.

Trying to figure out if this is mental gymnastics required to justify PU never getting elite talent, sour grapes on not being in the Romeo race, or a little bit of both....

I don’t worry what 18 year olds do with their lives.

Reactions: Emartin70287
Then why are you a fan of college basketball that consists of 18-22 year olds?
I watch the name on the front. Not the name on the backs.

Do you own a jersey? You seem the type.

I definitely would NEVER go to a High School game to cheer a player I had hopes would come to my Uni. The other kids matter too.

It’s not our fault that your team flamed out & choked again. I guess it is our fault, however, that your team will always be a second rate program in the state. Sorry, dude. Must be rough to have a hapless past, mediocre present, & hopeless future.

Reactions: IUgradman

So, you would be fine with PU picking up 5 random dudes from the Y, putting them in PU jerseys, and watching them play? How good your squad is depends on the names on the back of the jersey: elite talent and winning aren't that important to you?

You are still a fan of 18-22 year old guys playing a sport. You sound conflicted...

So, you would be fine with PU picking up 5 random dudes from the Y, putting them in PU jerseys, and watching them play? How good your squad is depends on the names on the back of the jersey: elite talent and winning aren't that important to you?

You are still a fan of 18-22 year old guys playing a sport. You sound conflicted...

I can agree we wouldn’t win a lot games, but yes I would watch.

We’re talking about recruiting and you know it. Don’t be obtuse.

It’s pretty creepy.

Isn't it great that you can come here and live on the IU board trashing IU And IU fans without being banned?

How quickly would any of us be banned on GBI for posting like this. Is there a word that means more quickly than immediately?

Isn't it great that you can come here and live on the IU board trashing IU And IU fans without being banned?

How quickly would any of us be banned on GBI for posting like this. Is there a word that means more quickly than immediately?
Start a crap talk thread your going to get crap. How do you not know this?

Haha you’re comparing Caleb to Romeo? The same Caleb setting the nba on fire with his 2 ppg? You’re really showing your a$$ here today.
Welcome Nostradamus! As well do or have you ever played in the NBA? I would like to know what was your scoring avg.? Can you tell me what Romeo is going to avg? Or what NBA team he is going to play for? Also, if your comments will be the same if he commits to Vandy?

Welcome Nostradamus! As well do or have you ever played in the NBA? I would like to know what was your scoring avg.? Can you tell me what Romeo is going to avg? Or what NBA team he is going to play for? Also, if your comments will be the same if he commits to Vandy?
It doesn’t matter if I played in the nba. We’re comparing him to Romeo. Romeo will be in the nba in 2 years. It’s laughable to compare Caleb to Romeo.

And yes I will say the same and wish the kid well if he commits to Vandy.

Reactions: jimmygoiu

It’s pretty creepy.
Then you weren't paying attention. If you think Purdue fans don't do the same thing then, well, I think you're an even bigger homer than you already portray yourself to be. Not to mention, you're here, on an IU board. Lol. Talk about little brother...

I definitely would NEVER go to a High School game to cheer a player I had hopes would come to my Uni. The other kids matter too.
That's kind of weird. I enjoy seeing highly skilled players competing, I see them whether they are coming to IU or not. But if they are interested, I'd probably be wearing an IU shirt. Why not? Many players talk about the support for IU players. Just one more example.

Then you weren't paying attention. If you think Purdue fans don't do the same thing then, well, I think you're an even bigger homer than you already portray yourself to be. Not to mention, you're here, on an IU board. Lol. Talk about little brother...
Yet look at the thread y’all created.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT