ADVERTISEMENT

Up by 20+ does not remove starters until:41....all class

I wish Purdue ran up the score more to make Woody look worse. Gotta fire this guy.
We could have lost by 50 and Woody will be here another three years. There was clearly clowning going on and why it got chippy with Lance. I loved what Izzo did yesterday when his player started that crap.

One: by far the most...and worst comments I heard about the late Ms Keady was from PU grads. By far.

Two: The Haas story is a myth. It never happened. Along with other dumb player "facts" she was noted on a pregame sheet for the student section as a "your sister's better" kinda thing with zero knowledge of her needs.

That fact got out pregame and the student section organizers sent texts out informing them not to use it (I saw the texts)...and they didn't. IU grads helped with the purchase of some equipment for her. You need to end that BS lie.

Oh, and...win big game...run to IU board.
And there is is. The all knowing expert on everything Purdue. Mr. Courtsensetwo is in the house.

And there is is. The all knowing expert on everything Purdue. Mr. Courtsensetwo is in the house.
Why are there a dozen Purdue posters on here all of a sudden? I love that the announcers pointed out like three players last night that IU wasn't interested in (including Painter). I've never been to the PU board, ever.

They have a better chance of going pro than anyone on our team.
Their guards are NOT pro material. Smith is a good college PG, but he won't be as effective without Edey. He's perfect because he'll be a 4 year, very good, college PG. Then he'll go overseas if he wants to continue playing.

Interesting. Did you say the same about your own Choptalk who seemed to know all about IU fans but knew it wrong?

What I posted is factual. You, nor he can say the same.

Why are there a dozen Purdue posters on here all of a sudden? I love that the announcers pointed out like three players last night that IU wasn't interested in (including Painter). I've never been to the PU board, ever.
Oh don’t like it when your biased opinion is challenged?

Our board is a tad boring. It’s more entertaining here!

They have a very good team and Purdue fans are still here begging for validation from IU fans. Wild.

Reactions: demunn
Their guards are NOT pro material. Smith is a good college PG, but he won't be as effective without Edey. He's perfect because he'll be a 4 year, very good, college PG. Then he'll go overseas if he wants to continue playing.
Oh, I agree, but Purdue's guards still have a better chance of making the pros than ours.

I assume you’re not going to share any sort of evidence with these “facts” of yours?
You came to our board and start trolling people's posts. Your pu pal made claims with no evidence, let''s start there, shall we?

I know both of the facts i posted to be true because I personally saw/heard/read them both (one saw/heard/read over a period of years, the other in-person at one game). I would not know how to "produce evidence" even if you deserved it...which you do not.

You call me out dipstick? Back it up.

I will wait.

That's relevant. Purdue is a really good team with a good culture. That was a common knock on Knight, that his players didn't do well in the NBA and now you're trying to use that as a knock on Purdue??? They're a good, well-coached and disciplined team. I agree they have vulnerabilities in the backcourt, and if anyone could ever get Edey in foul trouble (how does the biggest most physical player on the floor go an entire game with 1 f'ing foul?), but they are a good team, regardless if any of them ever play in the NBA.

And, I think Edey will have a pretty long NBA career. He's smart and works hard and someone will value having him on their bench in the NBA.
The reason they will crap the bed is because their guards aren't elite. You're only as good as your guards, especially in the NCAA tournament.

If the NBA was for Edey, he would have went pro last year. The NBA is not for slow big men who can't dribble, shoot, or guard anybody: this is reality, not my opinion.

I think IU has enough problems without worrying about when PUke pulls their starters🤦‍♂️😆

When You leave your best players on the floor in that circumstance, You are inviting injury, and not intentional. You have players that are already tired from playing most of the game. A step slow to a spot and You bang knees with someone and tear up a knee. You land on Somebody's foot and severely sprain or break an ankle. You make a sharp cut and tear up a knee in a non contact injury, There is no reason to take the risk.
Maybe Painter had a big bet on the game and had to make sure they covered. 😜

Seriously I think they backed off a bit. Or maybe just the natural drop in intensity when the game is in hand. They could have beat us by 30 if they wanted.

The reason they will crap the bed is because their guards aren't elite. You're only as good as your guards, especially in the NCAA tournament.

If the NBA was for Edey, he would have went pro last year. The NBA is not for slow big men who can't dribble, shoot, or guard anybody: this is reality, not my opinion.
I don't agree. Smith is good enough to win with as long as they have Edey around. Loyer on the other hand is a sack of shit.

Outside of Sampson, have we really hired a competent coach with any significant history of success or chops?Crean was as close as it came but other than sitting on Izzo's bench and riding Wade into the tourney, the guy couldn't even beat a 25 year old Boeheim zone with NBA lottery picks.

We get garbage and then do the "nice" give them a few years to fail. We have had nobody that is capable of coaching or building a culture. The fans have no memory of success so it's not shocking that the only ones incensed are those who were actually there when we did win.
This is accurate.

We saw this last year for Purdue and so did IU. What teams this year have elite guards in your opinion?

You came to our board and start trolling people's posts. Your pu pal made claims with no evidence, let''s start there, shall we?

I know both of the facts i posted to be true because I personally saw/heard/read them both (one saw/heard/read over a period of years, the other in-person at one game). I would not know how to "produce evidence" even if you deserved it...which you do not.

You call me out dipstick? Back it up.

I will wait.
Your evidence is always “Just Trust Me, I know”. You do it with everyone, even ppl from your own board. And this is no different.

Not trolling….Trolling would be posting something in the likes of “Cupps is Braden Smith but with a better BBall IQ”.

We saw this last year for Purdue and so did IU. What teams this year have elite guards in your opinion?
Check out the NBA draft in June. Good mid major guards should be good enough. You will s*** the bed like you always do: death, taxes, and PU failure in March are the constants in life. You know I'm right.

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Your evidence is always “Just Trust Me, I know”. You do it with everyone, even ppl from your own board. And this is no different.

Not trolling….Trolling would be posting something in the likes of “Cupps is Braden Smith but with a better BBall IQ”.

still here? You have put on quite a show here today.

You got it bad dude.

Your team is so good and yet IU is all you can think about.

For the final time Can you back up Your pal Chalktop’s claims here or are you just lonely and sad so. Ing for my approval?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT