ADVERTISEMENT

Up by 20+ does not remove starters until:41....all class

To be fair, we left ours out there too. And it’s not like they were running their offense.
So they can win by 30? The lead team pulls their starters first or it looks like the down team quit. It's lose, lose unless the winning team shows some class or sportsmanship

Getting their ass kicked by mid-majors? IU needs a new coach: let's see if the admin can do what needs to be done.

We’ve been saying that for 20 years. What good has it been? We need a lot more than a new coach. Meanwhile, they’re going to win another Big Ten title are will be back in the NCAA. We haven’t been past the Sweet 16 since when??!? You just sound like little brother bringing up something from 12 months ago after they whooped our ass for the second time in a month.

Boo f***ing hoo. Play better and this isn't an issue.

Besides, the starters staying in helped Purdue beat the 17.5 spread.
I ignore all Purdue fans automatically, so thanks for stopping by. Go to your own board. You should be embarrassed for the classlessness of the coach, chants, and players getting T'd up for poor sportsmanship.

We’ve been saying that for 20 years. What good has it been? We need a lot more than a new coach. Meanwhile, they’re going to win another Big Ten title are will be back in the NCAA. We haven’t been past the Sweet 16 since when??!? You just sound like little brother bringing up something from 12 months ago after they whooped our ass for the second time in a month.
Coaches and players are the only entities on a roster: what else more does IU need? The coach is the most important part of the program. Are you saying that IU has brought in an elite coach since RMK? IU has had a coaching problem for the past 20 years.

Maybe PU should worry about their own suckiness against mid-majors?

I ignore all Purdue fans automatically, so thanks for stopping by. Go to your own board. You should be embarrassed for the classlessness of the coach, chants, and players getting T'd up for poor sportsmanship.
Huh? I've been here for years ... and would never visit a PU board. I can be an IU fan and still be embarrassed by the state of the program.

Being critical of this shitshow doesn't equate to being a Purdue fan. Grow up. But please, do ignore me.

Outside of Sampson, have we really hired a competent coach with any significant history of success or chops?Crean was as close as it came but other than sitting on Izzo's bench and riding Wade into the tourney, the guy couldn't even beat a 25 year old Boeheim zone with NBA lottery picks.

We get garbage and then do the "nice" give them a few years to fail. We have had nobody that is capable of coaching or building a culture. The fans have no memory of success so it's not shocking that the only ones incensed are those who were actually there when we did win.

Outside of Sampson, have we really hired a competent coach with any significant history of success or chops?Crean was as close as it came but other than sitting on Izzo's bench and riding Wade into the tourney, the guy couldn't even beat a 25 year old Boeheim zone with NBA lottery picks.

We get garbage and then do the "nice" give them a few years to fail. We have had nobody that is capable of coaching or building a culture. The fans have no memory of success so it's not shocking that the only ones incensed are those who were actually there when we did win.
Sampson is the only coach worth a damn that IU has hired since RMK. Wienershaft would rather get mad at me than the incompetent IU administration: great plan. IU needs a coach and has needed one for decades.

I was told IU sucks chants weren't part of PU home games. I suppose IU could have chanted FDU at Assembly Hall.
Our new coaches used it their first day on the job. Im surprised they didn’t restart it. It’s a rivalry game and no one gives an inch, ever. I was in Mackey with my cousin when we killed them by 30-35 and we didn’t pull our starters til very late. I love the rivalry and agree with letting it play out.

Reactions: BleedinGold
Coaches and players are the only entities on a roster: what else more does IU need? The coach is the most important part of the program. Are you saying that IU has brought in an elite coach since RMK? IU has had a coaching problem for the past 20 years.

Maybe PU should worry about their own suckiness against mid-majors?

I’m sure Purdue is worrying about it. But why are you/we? That’s what an inferiority complex is.

As bad as FDU was for them, they still went to the Sweet 16 the year before. I’d love to see IU in the sweet 16 again.

I’m sure Purdue is worrying about it. But why are you/we? That’s what an inferiority complex is.

As bad as FDU was for them, they still went to the Sweet 16 the year before. I’d love to see IU in the sweet 16 again.

Yes but FDU will always be funny. No matter what else happens, I can think about that game and laugh.

Yes

yes I remember when TJD was a consensus player of the year. Twice. Hahahaha
You should honestly be concerned with his performance tonight. It was basically him and your PG from the Wendy's commercial and he got a lot of points on FTs (per usual at Mackey - ask Chris Collins). We were especially bad and you guys won by 20. Not going to happen against a team with quick guards and good outside perimeter shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT