ADVERTISEMENT

UConn being UConn

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
One of the best second half teams I’ve ever seen. You could tell from the start of the half that UConn wanted to come out and bury Purdue. Hell of a job, if Purdue comes back.

One of the most complex offenses I've ever seen in college basketball..
That's 50 yrs worth..
Hurley is arrogant, but he’s also very confident. Amazing coach. Gotta be humbling for Painter, who doesn’t have answer right now.

Reactions: kkott
One of the best second half teams I’ve ever seen. You could tell from the start of the half that UConn wanted to come out and bury Purdue. Hell of a job, if Purdue comes back.
They have an actual coach. Just imagine what Indiana could accomplish with a good coach.

I cannot believe so many of the posts here now-same as every off season. The general categories are something like

1) Woodson not great but we are only a couple pieces away from final four
2) Woodson not great but we don’t suck
3) Woodson good coach and on our way
4) Woodson made mistakes but that is over now
5) Question Woodson’s energy-you suck
6) Question Woodson’s work habits-you suck
7) Question recruiting-you suck
8) Question culture-you suck

Unfortunately it is the program that sucks and we have zero chance of returning to national contention next year or later with Woodson.

I think IU fans are suffering from a type of Stockholm Syndrome. They have been held hostage so long by mediocre basketball that they have started identifying with it. It’s either that or IU PR runs a troll farm.

Hats off to UConn and hats off to Hurley. Good run for Purdue and respect to Edey for giving it everything he had.

Last edited:
Reactions: All4You
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT