ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Britt in the kitchen. lol

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I was very impressed w her hysteria and was hoping she would bake something.

Tuberville and this lady....lol.

It's like Mike Judge was given the task of constructing the GOP.

Literally the demo that swing the election in Biden’s favor. If their pandering worked, it will be hailed as a success. If it doesn’t, the GOP is still fractured just as it already is.

It just might be that Senator Britt was not talking to you. Bless your heart.

Literally the demo that swing the election in Biden’s favor. If their pandering worked, it will be hailed as a success. If it doesn’t, the GOP is still fractured just as it already is.
That’s the old Republican guy’s idea of what a woman wants to see. I’d be very surprised if many women were impressed that they had a female senator give her speech from the kitchen.

That’s the old Republican guy’s idea of what a woman wants to see. I’d be very surprised if many women were impressed that they had a female senator give her speech from the kitchen.

how many suburban women are you hanging around with? This is directly targeting the Carmel and Fishers of states in play. I don’t see many of them being as offended as you would like them to be.

But the polling will tell.

Zeke has an immediate revulsion to attractive conservative women. It's really hateful.

Attractive, god-fearing women who don't view being a mother or making dinner for their family is some form of servitude are anathema to her.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
how many suburban women are you hanging around with? This is directly targeting the Carmel and Fishers of states in play. I don’t see many of them being as offended as you would like them to be.

Are Carmel and Fishers really representative of suburban women in the sense of being a key constituicy in a battleground state? Willing to bet Biden's call for a codification of Roe will resonate far more with suburban women in Philly, Detroit and Atlanta than what even many Republicans are referring to this morning as a cringe-fest...

The only miscue by Biden was not pointing out Britt's role in hammering out the border protection bill she ended up voting against. That would have made her look even more foolish...

Reactions: Ohio Guy

Everyone I hang out with pretty much…. I mean where do you think my friends live? Noblesville, Carmel, Westfield, Fishers, Zionsville. The epitome of suburban women,

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Zeke has an immediate revulsion to attractive conservative women. It's really hateful.

Attractive, god-fearing women who don't view being a mother or making dinner for their family is some form of servitude are anathema to her.

How dare they choose to have kids and a family!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT