ADVERTISEMENT

SAUDI CROWN PRINCE BOASTED THAT JARED KUSHNER WAS “IN HIS POCKET”

Jared is supposedly in trouble financially so I could see where he would be willing to do business with about anyone to get a loan.

Its apt that his family bought the building 666 5th Avenue. I suspect he thought the address would have a 20% premium just because of the address when its especially attractive to Chinese buyers. (The number 666)

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Why is Kushner not in handcuffs right now?
@Aloha Hoosier @MrBing

Any comment from those who handle classified info?
His clearance investigation is in progress. They'll look at this too but I don't think that comment will be a big deal. That dude is just bragging. IMO Kushner never gets a final clearance because I think he has too many foreign financial connections and those with Russia might not be legal.

Coincidentally,

Trump administration to Saudi Arabia: Get over your problems with Qatar
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/29/pompeo-tells-saudi-arabia-to-stop-qatar-blockade.html

• Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Saudi Arabia to resolve its ongoing dispute with Qatar, according to a New York Times report.
  • Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates last year led a group of Arab states in an embargo against Qatar.
  • Trump sees the spat between the Arab nations as a distraction while it tries to tackle what it sees as bigger problems, including an increasingly likely confrontation with Iran.

Reactions: Bill4411
FFS! Qatar isn't pronounced Cutter. Its really grates me everytime I hear it on TV. Chalk on a blackboard comes to mind.

Its pronounced Kuh-Tar.

Last edited:
Per The New York Times: Jared Kushner gets security clearance, ending swirl of questions over delay
The same people obsessing about Kushner's clearance can now use that valuable time to worry about Ivanka's earrings or something really important.

Per The New York Times: Jared Kushner gets security clearance, ending swirl of questions over delay
The same people obsessing about Kushner's clearance can now use that valuable time to worry about Ivanka's earrings or something really important.
Surprising. :confused:

Gee , only too, a year and a half. That's normal.... Maybe he finally told the truth on his documents?

You know, I was really getting sick of all those threads about Jared Kushner's security clearance. I mean, sure they were easy to ignore with all the flaming titles like "Effing Kushner has no security clearance!", but so many posters kept taking completely unrelated threads down that whole Kushner security clearance rabbit hole. I'm glad we can finally start talking about something else.

You know, I was really getting sick of all those threads about Jared Kushner's security clearance. I mean, sure they were easy to ignore with all the flaming titles like "Effing Kushner has no security clearance!", but so many posters kept taking completely unrelated threads down that whole Kushner security clearance rabbit hole. I'm glad we can finally start talking about something else.
On this forum, the pot doesn't call the kettle black, but it does call the grapefruit black.

Reactions: sglowrider

Mo Bone Saw causing problems again. But he will buy billions and billions of weapons and (and indirectly AQ) create jobs.

It seems that the criminal enterprise does not have any "real" money as far as reserves go. From a layman's view I think they are swimming in debt with sharks and get money from anywhere when they can. It seems apparent that the Russian mob owns the orange imbecile and he is their puppet. Right now the taxpayer is floating his Mar A Lago house of cards which is a total joke as the GOP looks the other way. They would have lost their mind if President Obama, or god forbid, a Clinton did such a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT