ADVERTISEMENT

Some Billionaire in India had a 3-day pre wedding celebration. guest list included Ivanka. Zuckerberg Gates

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
and all other types of tycoons and so-called A list celebs from around the globe. a lot of pictures are coming out of the guest dressed in traditional Indian garb. some of the women's dresses looked ok but Gates Zuckerberg Jared and the rest of the men look like clowns. The Arabs go with just wearing a sheet for clothes. but I think even that is better than the Indians. they really like a long shirt. any of you ever been to India or Pakistan and if you have been did you dress up?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Went to a Hindu/ Catholic wedding last summer. I was related to the Catholic but some of the others on my side of the aisle were rocking the Sherwani or Sari.

Felt left out in my blue suit. Wish I would’ve joined in. Looked fun.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Lady who works for me has a daughter who married a gentleman from India and has two kids. She doesn't work but they still pay a nanny $2500.00 a week to sit with their two children. No hate here glad for her but it is amazing how the other half lives.

and all other types of tycoons and so-called A list celebs from around the globe. a lot of pictures are coming out of the guest dressed in traditional Indian garb. some of the women's dresses looked ok but Gates Zuckerberg Jared and the rest of the men look like clowns. The Arabs go with just wearing a sheet for clothes. but I think even that is better than the Indians. they really like a long shirt. any of you ever been to India or Pakistan and if you have been did you dress up?
Do Northern Cheyenne count?

Reactions: NPT
Spent 3 weeks touring India on a business trip. Weddings are RIDICULOUS x 1000 over there. I never dressed in their stuff but I did buy the wife one of their silk sheets to lounge around the house. She said, oh hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT